[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My crush turns out to be a lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sad pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>be me
>have a crush on this girl since i met her
>Be in best friendzone
>she keeps calling me best friend no more then that
>recently she turned out to have a gf
>me wtf
>i wana kill my self now
>dont know what to do
>>
>>28228764
Just because you're "friends" with a girl doesn't mean she's going to date you. If you ever thought you had a chance top kek.
>>
>>28228807
she was very flirtatious with me and i thought she liked me so i was going to ask her out before realizing she is a lesbian and have a gf
>>
>>28228841
You mistook human interaction with flirting. You also thought because a girl was talking to you she was flirting with you. Once again top kek
>>
>>28228764

It still hurts less than her having a BF right? At least she remains pure.
>>
I can't stop falling for dyke girls and non-transitioning FtM.
>>
>>28228764
pink triangle something something
>>
>>28228908
OP here
yeah and i probably be more depressed if she had a bf it will be more sad and if i knew the guy i would have probably hated him for life so i think her having gf is better than freaking bf
>>
Fuck lad, when she says she's a dyke what she's trying to tell you is that she's not interested.
>>
>>28228764
>have a crush on slutty asian qt
>actually not realy a crush, just want to fuck her brain out
>she has a bf
>whenever we meet she hugs me extra long
>at best friends birthday party yesterday
>she and her bf are there aswell
>at one point she's sitting opposite to her bf at a table, the seat next to her is free
>she tells me to sit next to her
>sit down
>she gets really close to me
>presses her cheek against mine
>puts one of her hands on my other cheek and rubs it abit
>tell her to better not make her bf jelly as he's already giving me a weird look
>he replies that the grass is always greener on the other side
I'm completly confused. What do I make of it?
>>
>>28228987
OP here
nah apparently she turned down like every guys that ask her out through her life time so its not only me. I know like 5 dudes that got turned down by her
>>
>>28228764
WHEN I'M STABLE LONG ENOUGH
>>
Same here, anon. But is she a vegan? A vegan and a lesbian do not mix
>>
>>28229503
OP here
shes pescatarian eats fish and veg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.