[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis = Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-20.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-20.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>log onto Facebook
>"It's [oneitis's] birthday today! We thought you wouldn't want to miss a chance to wish her a happy birthday!
>pls fuck off
>continues to scroll down anyway
>sees how much she's enjoying herself with all these other guys
>mfw other dudes who barely know her are all over her ass
>mfw I done spaghettied and fucked my chances with her
>mfw I acted beta as fuck around her
>mfw I got ghosted after showing her a shitty selfie
>mfw I continue to dwell on this shit instead of moving the fuck on
>mfw I still wish her a happy fucking birthday, which is of course ignored

Also,
>inb4 jewbook, delete that shit
Yeah, I'm in the process.

So anons, what sort of shit have you seen from your oneitis that triggered the fuck out of you?
>>
>oneitis
What an incredibly, profoundly stupid phrase.
>>
>>28228650
How so? Would you rather people say "that one person we still haven't gotten the fuck over"?

Maybe "oneitis" triggers you. It's okay.
>>
>>28228717
>How so?
It looks like it should be pronounced "oh-nay-tiss," and should mean "an inflammation of the one." It "triggers" me because it's a stupid fucking phrase.
>>
>>28228834
>an inflammation of the one
Damn right it's "an inflammation of the one". That one bitch that stays in your goddamn mind and inflames itself, taking up precious space to be productive and all that shit. Fuck.
>>
>>28228583
>actually using jewbook
Mate. This is exactly the kind of shit why I deleted mine. 'Friends'... yeah, right. Orbiters, more like.
>>
OP has the kind of cynicism I like.
Deeply pained but with a sense of restrained humor.
>>
>>28229457
Much love.
>cynicism
Welp, that's all of /r9k/.

With me, I missed my only chance with girls, which was in middle school.
>tfw you attend an all-boys high school as a straight guy
>tfw Facebook fucks you over with its promises of "reconnecting with old friends"

Seeing the recent Tinder threads, women only seem to want Chads (noshitsherlock.jpg). So, guess I'll spend the rest of my life on this place.
>>
>>28228583
over her ass
>mfw I done spaghettied and fucked my chances with her

Explain how you did so, senpai. I love a good spaghetti story.
>>
>>28228834
You have autism senpai. That is at least the third most autistic thing I've ever read.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.