[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The quality of this board would increase dramatically if this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cancer.png (2 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
2 KB, 300x300
The quality of this board would increase dramatically if this word filtered into an automatic ban.
>>
i actually agree
>>
I would prefer that it filter to "roastie"
>>
You sound kinda jealous lol.
>>
>>28228350
There are worse words, but that is definitely in the top. Also most "fembots" are probably gay guys who like posting anime reaction images.
>>
Take the matter into your own hands.
>>
>>28229047
Filtering it is simply ignoring the problem. This cancer needs to be purged.
>>
>>28229047
Ah yes
The Internet equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "LALALLAAI CANT HEAR YOUUUU"
>>
>>28228350
I am with you anon.

veryoriginal2bqh
>>
>>28228350
this 1000000x times this
>>
>>28228681
kek that is perfect
>>
>>28228350
I explicitly support this.

Should we write a formal letter?
I can compile any points we'd like to make.
>>
fembot here.

ama

and no, I won't date you
>>
File: 1200.jpg (133 KB, 1200x680) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
133 KB, 1200x680
Dear Chinese Moot, and all those parties concerned

We, the people of /r9k/ formally request that the board rules and word filter be updated.
The following amendments are to be made: the word "fembot" rendered also "fem bot" and "fem-bot" be replaced
with the word "roastie", and that in addition, threads where the topic of conversation is explicitly or implicitly
seen to be principally about "Fembots" be closed, and the OP given a temporary suspension for first offence
and a permanent ban for repeat incidences.

We believe these changes to the board functions will result in a less cancerous environment;
By removing the apellation of "Fembot" from our board vocabulary we can begin to revert to a state of gender
neutrality, and break free of the tyranny of these endless gender wars which have withered our memes on the vine
and poisoned the sweet wine of their lulz.
>>
The real problems is cucks which reply to "fembot"-posters.
>>
>>28231276
may I orbit you?
>>
>>28231522

no you fucking creep.

ew.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.