[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do fourms exist aside 4chan without established circlejerks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1457513107875.png (407 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1457513107875.png
407 KB, 4500x4334
Do fourms exist aside 4chan without established circlejerks?

I cant enjoy anything with people sucking eachother's dick 24/7 for likes. I cant enjoy anything where my opinion is discarded simply for not being in the "in-group".
>>
>>28228227
In 4chan people's opinions are thrown away for not being in the in group. It's just this in group is a lot different than most other in groups. You're a fucking retard for not realizing that
>>
Such things were plentiful in the Internet of yesteryear. I'm sorry you missed it. Those were good times.
>>
>>28228227
Why are you not part of the "in group"?
There are plenty of boards here I'm sure you could find your in group.
>>
>>28228227

impossible outside of anonymous forums

it's just human nature
>>
>>28228227
No, as soon as names or identities are involved, people will just blindly agree with others and follow the status quo out of fear of being isolated. Human's are a pack species and always have been. The need to fit in and follow the leaders, those that are circle jerked, has been around since the beginning of time and will always exist to some extant.
>>
>>28228366
I agree to disagree.
The chans were always about debate. Even here there is discord, debates like robots vs normies or filthy neets vs wagekeks.
>>
>2016
>not being in the super exclusive whatsapp group
Why even bother senpai?
>>
>>28228227
The Straight Dope forum

You didn't here that from me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.