[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you robots write on your Tinder profiles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1455996954522.jpg (458 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1455996954522.jpg
458 KB, 640x1136
What do you robots write on your Tinder profiles?
>>
You take the blue pill: nothing happens and you wake up in your bed.
You take the red pill and I show you how deep your butthole goes.
>>
Literally:
i'm 187cm. my heights the only postive going for me. other than that i'm a piece of shit.
my hobbies include drinking copious amounts of cough syrup, swallowing painkillers, listening to death grips, wasting away my socially broken life, smoking weed and staying in my room. you know what they say. be yourself. :^)
i've already got 50+ matches after 2 days
>>
>>28228179
Sick.

You got that edgy vibe going on. What kinds of chicks are into that?
>>
>>28228116
>having a tinder profile
off to soc with you
>>
First thing first, yes I am a girl, no I won't make you a sandwich, yes I play games (favorite being dota 2 and LoL). I'm suicidal, depressed and bipolar, and no I don't want your sympathy. I just don't hold in my secrets...
Also if you're under 6" don't bother messaging me, chao!
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>>28228377
it makes me cringe reading over it again
only one commented on it saying "you're just joking right? about your bio" i said "yeah, just joking" to be safe, but girls are too busy looking at my face to give a fuck about my bio, doubt they read them anyway.
all the bios i read from girls are just their contact info. are all females really so shallow and lifeless? each one seems like the exact same copy as the last. tinder is not somewhere you want to go for anything meaning full, only an easy fuck if you're chad enough. i guess i use tinder as a reassurance to prove to myself that i do have a chance of getting a gf if i go out and apply myself but i know i'm too cowardly to leave my house for social events
>>
>>28228537
Text should be as short as possible if you ask google. But idk, if you made it a little more humorous though.
>>
A robot friend of mine wrote, "Honestly, I'm just here for sex" and got a few non-bot matches. He pussied out when he was going to meet up with a 7/10, though...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.