[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biologically speaking, what are the advantages of a larger penis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dianna-dee-011.jpg (162 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
dianna-dee-011.jpg
162 KB, 900x600
Biologically speaking, what are the advantages of a larger penis?
>>
>>28228097
>longer penis
>thicker penis
>ejaculates sperm CLOSER to the uterus, increases chances of inpregnation
>thickness increases chance of sperm not slipping out as much
>feels better to women and makes them want to fuck you more, so you are more likely to impregnate them
>>
>>28228130
Chinese and Indians make up 1/3rd of the world yet they have the smallest dicks

Checkmate
>>
>>28228161
and yet Chinese and Indian women prefer white men with big dicks more than their own men
>inb4 the black dick meme
>>
>>28228175
Your post implied that men with small dicks have lower fertility rates which is false because 2 countries with the smallest dicks have the highest fertility rates.

Checkmate
>>
>>28228218
They breed like rabbits to make sure they have children to take care of them and for them to leave shit to.
>>
>>28228175
>>the black dick meme
Ishiggit
>>
File: bop_lesser.jpg (44 KB, 710x408) Image search: [Google]
bop_lesser.jpg
44 KB, 710x408
Sexual selection does not work that way.

Male birds of paradise cannot fly properly because their plumage is too big. But they need that plumage because females find it attractive. Once you let roasties control your species' evolution, you can expect retardation like this.
>>
Not everything in evolution has a purpose, are large penis even hereditary traits?
>>
Bigger penises evolved because it was considered socially or sexually desirable. For an animal equivalent consider the peacocks feathers, that do not contribute to survivalrate or increase their fertility biologically, but males with bigger and better feathers were prefered by their female counterpart.
>>
>>28228325
Larger penises could confer an advantage to males by depositing sperm closer to the uterus and scraping out competitors' semen, but sexual selection probably has played a large role, especially considering the disparity between average human penis sizes and the averages for orangutans and gorillas, among other close relatives, which are about half as long.
>>
>>28228333
I don't think so. My dad has a huge cock and whilst I got his height and disproportionately small hands and feet I didn't get passed on the big dick genes.
>>
>>28228363
You're wrong, female birds prefer pretty feathers because males with nice feathers are more likely to be healthier.
>>
>>28228384
This reminds me of a certain strange copypasta
>>
>>28228389
Alternatively, the handicap principle is a tentative proposal which argues that males with more impressive sexual ornamentation, such as large tails, are handicapped by them, and so in order to survive need to be fitter overall than their rivals.

In humans, testosterone acts to decrease immunocompetence, so males with higher levels of it, which may be expressed as a larger penis among other traits, have to be fitter overall to remain healthy.
>>
>>28228218
If chink or curry nigg came into girl, and right after that white person fucked her, chances are baby would be white
>>
>>28228433
Do share, anon
>>
>>28228333
No, penis size is due to how much prenatal and postnatal testosterone/androgens you are exposed to
>>
>>28228130
>feels better to women and makes them want to fuck you more, so you are more likely to impregnate them
this is the reason
>>
>>28228451
There's only 1 way to find out: call your mother and book a hotel room. I'll be there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.