[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, I need your help. I'm meeting with a dominatrix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 7i1p3RU.jpg (323 KB, 967x1366) Image search: [Google]
7i1p3RU.jpg
323 KB, 967x1366
Hey robots, I need your help.

I'm meeting with a dominatrix I found on Backpage a couple of days ago, she seems legit and sent me a long list of things to check (what I'm into, what I'm not) and she wants me to meet at her dungeon tomorrow. She told me to call her when I got to the apartment complex and then she'd give me the unit number. Thing is, I can't find any reviews for her, I can't find anything about this girl, she's pretty new (4 months in) according to the website she has, and she has some professional shots done and the domain is registered in state to a private registrar.

What are the chances I'm going to get robbed by her/her pimp (although I heard dominatrix's are normally independent because they dont actually have sex with people) what can I do to protect myself? I know there has to be a few people that hire doms here.
>>
Leave your kidneys at home desu.
>>
>>28227690
just get a gf to dominate you instead wuss
>>
>>28227721
>gf
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>28227690
>she seems legit

Protip: She's not.

Backpage is pretty much all LEO anymore.
>>
>>28227810
If its not sex its not prostitution though I thought.
>>
>>28227810
Why would a LEO pose as a dominatrix that says she's not doing anything sexual and only for spitting/whipping/etc
>>
>>28227989

Hey, I told you. You want to rationalize it away and pretend you're not getting set up for a lifetime on the sex offender registry, go right ahead. I'm not going to fucking argue with you.

>>28227826

Stop being such a cunt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.