[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roastie Sister Disturbing My Existance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 511x288
I shouldn't have let my sister move in to my apartment. I was living in perfect solitude before this. Now that she's here, nothing is in its correct place and my lifestyle has been interrupted.

She's brought her boyfriend over for the weekend, too. Occasionally she'll tell me her plans of breaking up with him, as apparently he's not enough of a Chad for her. Despite this, they're currently being intimate in her bedroom, which is directly next to mine.

I really need to go to the bathroom but I can still hear them being intimate. If I walk out then the first thing I'll see is them.
Should I just walk into their room and throttle him? I'm 10x his size and could strangle him without much effort.
>>
>>28227623
Do it and take her for yourself.
>>
Kill him anon, be the alpha male for once in your life.
>>
File: 1462018473219.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
1462018473219.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>28227623
murder the two of them
>>
>>28227623
Dude just evict her, what are you doing that is stopping you from doing it
>>
Can a female answer my question?
Do women feel things in their nipples regularly? I always imagine emotional responses happening in my nipples when I put myself in the shoes of a woman but is it really real? For science
>>
>>28227623
Savage that Chadlet. Cave his skull in.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.