[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WILL WRITE FOR MONEY Hey guys I'm between jobs and sup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: imagetrich.jpg (6 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
imagetrich.jpg
6 KB, 310x162
WILL WRITE FOR MONEY

Hey guys I'm between jobs and super hard up right now, gf went to ER had some fucking asthma attack even though she doesnt have asthma and all this shit, rent and food blah blah, point is I'm a writer and I will do whatever you want, if you want content of any kind I will do it for you and I will not rip you off, Im not looking to put a steep price on my work, I will work for whatever i can get, I cant even barely feed my damn cat, man, so it's lame
this of course is gonna include sexy shit of any kind, I don't mind that at all. In fact I'm assuming that in this board what youre gonna want is some sexy shit, so I'm prepping myself to do the best I can, been practicing the past few days and getting back into writing and not reading the stuff, though usually i write other things i've read plenty and will try my best to make it good

email [email protected] if you are interested
>>
>>28227524
>zelda
>gf
fuck off normie
>>
ITT: Normies getting BTFO

You get what you deserve
>>
>>28227524
>normie begging for money on 4chan on a board known for neets
go back to tidder you useless faggot
>>
>>28227524
Check your account OP
>>
I write choir music. I am in the market for a poet. Short poems of existentialist character are preferred. Are you up to the task?
>>
>>28227524
Itt: Normie gets btfo

Hope your girlfriend dies
>>
>>28227524
Going to have to see a sample of your work before I hand over my hard earned shekels.
>>
File: smuganimepic.png (219 KB, 854x1024) Image search: [Google]
smuganimepic.png
219 KB, 854x1024
>>28227524
you want us to give you money because your girlfriend?

sorry if im mistaken, i stopped caring there.
>>
File: asdsff.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
asdsff.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>28227524
>has job but is struggling possibly
k
>has gf
DROPPED
>>
>>28227828
Absolutely, please email me
>>
>>28227898
Yes sir , give me one second I can link a script I worked on a couple years ago. It's an old script and I've learned a lot since then but I like showing this cause for a script I direct too much hi
>>
>>28228370
And here it is
http://docdro.id/qZ8FUvg
>>
You guys sound obsessed with having a girlfriend
>>
>>28227599
What's tidder? Something I can use to make money?
>>
Bumpy bump bump boooooby doo
>>
Writing is for talentless hacks. Learn an actual skill like drawing.
>>
>>28227524
Your writing is fucking shit, mate.

>>28228413
Too much prose to be a script, too much script to be prose. Nobody reads fucking scripts.

And all this random bold all-caps shit just makes it looks like a shittier Homestuck.

>The Burly Soldiers grip their necklaces, embroidered with anX made from turquoise. They hold it in faith the same way a catholic would hold their cross, paranoid.

>Am eagle cries, it makes the men jump, and clutch one another
>>
File: 1531533.jpg (5 KB, 240x169) Image search: [Google]
1531533.jpg
5 KB, 240x169
>>28227524
tbo, no one gives a liquified shit about you or your writing here. if you want to get our attention, you begin by selling your gf's nudes, or your own as you dressed up like the little girl. who do you think you are, mr. 'i'll write for money' man? you all? you FUCKING all?

pathetic thread imo. you should donate your cat to a shelter; ya sound like a real idiot.
>>
File: geese.jpg (20 KB, 220x242) Image search: [Google]
geese.jpg
20 KB, 220x242
>>28228462
dude if you had a few brain cells you wouldn't have to beg little kids on the internet for cash. go sell some fucking poems in the downtown area of your town. if you're at all decent, you'll make $50 in a day, at least. especially on a weekend.
>>
>>28229197
aight but straight up ill do anything you want man

also yeah thats an older script, but just out of curiosity what do you think of the story? it gets better as it goes along imo
>>
>>28227602
:( wtf none of you guys actually messaged me

c'mon choir music guy, at least give me a chance
>>
>>28229706
c'maaaawn
>>
>>28229958
alright op what are your rates then?
>>
Holy shit my firm was been looking for a writer just like you except that i dont have a firm and i hope your hopes up for a millisecond
>>
>>28228298
My sides.

100% OG comment.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.