[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing the concept of what a "fuck boy" is? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Am I missing the concept of what a "fuck boy" is? I don't remember Nick being anything more than just your generic cool kid.
>>
low quality chads, usually teenage (see first point) who still get pussy by fooling even younger girls into giving him their virginity at Stacy's party

the reason every girl says it and knows what it means is because it happened to them all and they're salty as fuck about it

t. twitter lurker
>>
a fuck boy is just someone who acts fake to seem cool or whatever
>>
>oneitis always posting on Facebook about fuckboys
>keeps falling for with the exact same type of guy (skinny, rips in jeans, posts lots of selfies, listens to metal or trap)
>they always treat her badly and cheat on her

I think she enjoys it, fuckboys are perfect way for girls to have lots of sex but blame it on men treating her badly. They get dicks, attention and sympathy all on one go.
>>
>>28227453
and here I thought it was an insult

similar to calling someone a twink
>>
>>28227314
Nah. Like any word, once tumblr gets ahold of it it means whatever they want it to mean.
>>
>>28227453
So a fuckboy is sometime who pumped and dumped a roastie and who the roastie is bitter over.
>>
a fuckboy is a guy who gets laid a lot, which is a problem for some reason that's never explained

this is a word used by women who are also against slutshaming
>>
>>28227668
It means pretty much twink, just with connotations to prostitution.
>>
>>28227694
I thought a twink was a really really girly guy
>>
It started as prison-slang to mean "a guy who gave his ass willingly".

Now it's just a generic insult similar to faggot without the opprobrium of being hateful towards faggots.
>>
>>28227314
It's a way for feminists to shame men for not being traditionally masculine in the way they desire.
>>
>>28227675
fuckboys are the guys who aren't worth shit yet women still fuck end up fucking.

So the faggots who brag and lie about shit and they have nothing to their name. The ones that talk the talk but they're garbage in reality but women's stupid pea-sized brains sometimes get tricked into thinking the guys worth something.

Those faggots who wear hipster clothes and act like they're the shit but they're broke & jobless yet still end up fucking stacy.

They're the douches of all douches
>>
>>28227784
that's probably me if it wasn't for the fucking part
>>
>>28227314
A fuckboy is a man that has as much to offer in a relationship as a woman
>>
>>28227751
>Now it's just a generic insult similar to faggot without the opprobrium of being hateful towards faggots.
Dis. It's just a way for SJW types to call someone a faggot without technically breaking their own rules.
>>
>>28227784
So why don't women take responsibility and get mad at themselves instead of mocking the men who conquered them. "Lol damn fuccbois ain't shit that's why i eagerly lapped up his cum and licked his asshole clean"
>>
>>28227829
you and me both, man. I'm just a sad unemployed faggot with too high standards.
>>
>10 different definition ITT alone

This was a black slang term that white women got a hold of and they tore it apart until it no longer has meaning. They did the same thing with words like "ratchet".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuck%20boy

When you look at the UD page the top result for fuck boy was defined in fucking 2004. Then 10 years later they somehow add all this extra shit to it that has fuck all to do with the actual definition. So NOW fuck boy apparently means "guy who sleeps around a lot and he pumped and dumped me so I want to call him a mean name".

White women should stop stealing from black culture.
>>
Fuckboy is a modern analog of the 19th century "jellybean," a term which referred to a man who dressed fashionably to attract women despite having nothing else going for him.
>>
I always thought it was a male equivalent for slut or whore
>>
>>28227974
they say beggars cant be choosers but i'd rather starve
>>
File: 1405220037264.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1405220037264.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>28227908

>So why don't women take responsibility
>women take responsibility
>>
>>28227453
>implying they'd ever be straight
Lurk more. Lurk a lot more.
>>
File: 1459120385675.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1459120385675.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
It is a meaningless buzzword
It's the "cool kids" version of doody head
>>
File: whoup.png (99 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
whoup.png
99 KB, 375x360
Me when I look up black slang joke words and see a huffington post article
>>
I originally only heard it for urban blacks who used it similarly to how you'd call someone a bitch, pussy, etc.

Now apparently white tumblrites got a hold of it and co-opted it for feminism or whatever dumb shit
>>
>>28227314
a fuck boy is someone who is hot and treats girls like shit but girls still would rather them over anyone on this board.

>"chad is such a fuckboy"
>"pound my ass chad"
>>
>>28227714
a twink is a thin, slender gay male with full lips big eyes/generally just a pretty face
>>
>>28228515
>a fuck boy is someone who is hot and treats girls like shit
That's retarded. Words have literal meanings but when they're being used to insult someone you it's obviously NOT their literal meaning. That's like saying a faggot is someone that posts dumb shit on 4chan.
>>
Fuckboy is either an insult for a perceived effeminate guy or someone who dresses in skinny jeans and acts like a cool douche.
>>
File: 1457269020063.jpg (53 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
1457269020063.jpg
53 KB, 500x431
>>28227453
best description i have read
>>
>>28228653
best ever related picture for what you just read
btw does this actually happen in an episode of sienfeld?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.