[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'7 with baby face >29 going on 30 >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 882x758
>5'7 with baby face
>29 going on 30
>literally nobody takes me seriously

Lifting and dressing well hasn't helped, groups of guys in their early 20s will confuse me for being younger than them.

Everyone at the gym I goto thinks I'm 20.
>>
>>28227217
Don't worry man, it'll pay itself off when you're 35-40 and can date girls nearly half your age!
>>
>>28227217
>wahh I look young pity me

Shut up faggot I had people mistake me for a 20yo at 13.
>>
>>28227250
>implying I'm not going to still be 5'7 at 40
>>
>>28227267
Awww boo hoo

You already had masculine features I'm your teens which means you took all the female teen attention.

I remember there being guys like that in highschool who all looked like grown men and all the girls loved them, while the baby faced kidlets like me got ignored.
>>
>>28227217
Oh stfu stop making it a hassle u fag
Baby face is better than being ugly nigga
>>
>>28228450
Not op, but nah it really isn't
>>
>>28227217
There was this guy in high school who had a babyface, babyface Fernando was what we called him. We slapped the shit out of his head, it was funny.
>>
>>28228513
Wow, fuck you. Get the hell off of r9k faggot Chad.
>>
>people still beleives in the " im (state actual age) but i look like im (younger than actual age)"

Come the fuck on mate, you're 30, you had your 20s and you presumably fucked up, you only have yourself to blame. Self-denial isnt a solution
>>
>>28228538
Fuck off, Fernando
>>
>>28227217
Lose any fat you've got left on you and slap some rogaine onto your cheeks cuzzzz. Get a do to fit your face.

Problem solved.
>>
>>28228606
Normies really have no idea, do they
>>
>>28228698
You had your chance to be in your 20s just like everybody else, now you're complaining because you know you fucked up.

surely youre not going to blame your parents for you fucking up your 20s? Right?
>>
be happy homie, who the fuck wanna look old anyway, unless you guaranteed to look like clooney
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.