[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ddoes sshe like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 831x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 831x841
So, I haven't spoken to this girl irl in 2 years.
She deleted her old Facebook but made a new one recently and we have got back in touch.

>Invites me to see her like 3 messages into the convo
>We get along really really well
>Sends me 'cheeky selfies', not explicit just cute
>Is a solid 8/10
>Likes Anime, her favourite Vidya is Yandere Simulator
>Has begun to send love hearts at the end of her 'byeee' messages
>Many leagues above me
>SO fucking clever
>hangs out with the nerdy crowd
>Fit but doesn't know it
>Contsantly messaging me whenever she has free time

I don't want to be friendzoned robots
Please tips for what to say
>>
hang out with her and find out you colossal faggot

quit trying to over-analyze her emojis and just talk to the bitch, you'll figure out really quick whether or not she finds you acceptable
>>
Be alpha and pretend not to be interested, but go on dates with her anyway. If there are awkward silences, wait until she says things.
>>
>>28227091

She's trying to make you into another beta orbiter. What you need to do is bring a weapon and kill her the moment you meet up.
>>
Sounds like you're in. She wants your dick. Don't mess this up
>>
>>28227146
this

plsno mute originaldo
>>
>>28227091
Straight up she just considers you a friend
>>
>>28227091
You're getting catfished
>>
>>28227393
Just straight up ask her on a fucking date bro.
Fuck all these bullshit baby games.
>>
It's defo not a catfish, like we have confirmed mutual memories and stuff and I actually knew her irl
Plz robots help me I am major crushing on this girl
I haven't actually felt this way about anybody else before
She deleted her old Facebook because of embarrassing photos
>>
>>28227091
ASK HER ON A DATE YOU DENSE FAGGOT.

EITHER SHE WILL LIKE YOU OR SHE WILL NOT

YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF. YOU CANNOT BE ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE WILL SEE THROUGH IT.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just be yourself isn't a fucking meme, it's legitimate advice. If you pretend to be someone else, and it works out, then you will be miserable for not being true to yourself, and she will leave when the act drops eventually.
>>
She definitely does OP. Invite her to your house so you can sperg out like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>28227091
>>28227508
JUST FUCKING TAKER ON A DATE
GENTLY HOGAN' KISS HER AFTER A COUPLE OF DATES AND YOU FEEL CONFIDENT SHE'S INTO YOU
STOP WITH ALL THE RIC FLAIR AND PLAY IT LIKE A REAL MCMAHON
DONT BE STONE COLD AND DONT BE AUSTINSTIC
LET HER SMELL WHAT YOU'RE COOKIN IN THE MORNING AFTER YOU FUCK HER WITH YOUR ROCK
>>
How to ask on date? Plz screencap successful

I don't want to fuck this up

She has her eyes far apart and they are fucking blue
^^makes any girl a personal 10 for me
>>
>>28227508
It sounds like you're going to be the beta provider.
>>
>>28227614
"Hey wanna go get sushi on friday? Or whenever you are free?"
>>
>>28227614

"Do you want to hang out sometime?"
>>
>>28227614
Just say "Would you like to go out sometime?"
>>
Bump

I'd usbusnianusnidnishisnidmodmosmoms originalo
>>
>>28227614
"Fair maiden, would you like to accompany to a meal or for a drink of caffeine at some point next week?"
>>
>>28227091
>hangs out with the nerdy crowd

This is such a big red flag, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>28228242
Why? Like female nerdy crowd I mean
>>
>>28227091
No she doesnt
Go bitch about it and cry in a corner u fag
>>
>>28227091
I only found out this one girl liked me when she was we had sex. I was still unsure, but I realised when I came.
>>
>>28227091
>XD
Don't do it
>>
>>28227091
>Invites me to see her like 3 messages into the convo
>Contsantly messaging me whenever she has free time
WHAT THE FUCK. SHE WANTS YOU, YOU DUMB SHIT.

The hardest part is actually getting her interested in you. But clearly she fucking is; all you gotta do is just be happy and relaxed around her. If you have shared history, you won't fucking spaghetti.

Do any one of the following:
>>28227473
>>28227552
>>28227605
>>28227768
>>28227836
Particularly this one; substitute "sushi" with any other CASUAL idea that suits you both.
>>28227699
>>
>>28229136
Stfu mofo
Faggots like OP doesnt deserve a girl
>>
>her favourite Vidya is Yandere Simulator
Disgusting
>>
>Asking robots for date advice.

Wew lad.

Just be alpha and make her do most of the work. Don't chase her.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.