[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a post awhile ago about finally meeting a girl who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 34747374537453.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
34747374537453.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I made a post awhile ago about finally meeting a girl who was decent looking and I got along with had a lot of the same interests even sex wise even talked to her on Skype. She was even the one who messaged me. Got a lot of support from robots since I'm a long time virgin and fat beta. Well turns out I was wrong robots. Apparently when I sent her another pic even tho I fucking mentioned it in my original post on Craigslist that I was on the chubby side and I thought it was obvious in the pictures I present prior she just stopped talking to me from then on.

So basically what I'm saying is if you're a fat virgin like me there is no hope. Maybe it's because I live in California the Chad capital of the US. Fuck this existence there is no hope. I'm just gonna wait for VR and AI to be perfected.

Ignore all false hope threads.
If they have had sex with someone they haven't paid for they're a normie cunt and should be ignored.
There is no hope.
>>
File: 1458951294769.jpg (19 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1458951294769.jpg
19 KB, 240x200
>Tfw there's no nope
>Tfw you will always be a virgin beta
>>
How tall are you? Original osu.
>>
>>28227351
Somewhere between 5'8 and 5'10 not actually sure.
>>
Just fucking lose some weight. Itdoesnt even take a year.
>>
>>28227387
Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but it never works senpai. Longest I've done it was working out daily for like 3 months and I don't even eat that much and I didn't lose shit.
>>
It may have been something other than the chubbiness. Chubby guys can be sexy as fuck but it's still possible to be an ugly chubby guy. A bad picture angle/lighting/facial expression can also ruin everything.
>>
>>28227429
I think if I had a beard it'd improve my shit a lot. Sadly I can't grow shit besides a neckbeard, public hair mustache, and a tiny bit of chin hair.
>>
>>28227466
What is your weight? What were you wearing in the photo? What was the lighting like in the photo? What was your facial expression in the photo?

Facial hair is a gamble. I generally recommend against it but every girl is different.
>>
File: 20160410_195919-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1177x2986) Image search: [Google]
20160410_195919-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1177x2986
>>28227482
Was actually this but the thing is she's seen clear pics of my face and shit but this was the first full body pic I sent. This happened awhile ago fyi.
>>
>>28227412
Ok. The essential thing is not to eat less, but to eat right. It took me a long time to realize that. If you dont know how to begin, there are either youtube tutorials or personal health trainers, who will teach you what to eat (maybe do a weekly schedule and give you good recipees). I wish you good luck by the way
>>
>>28227765
Also, try to get a new style of clothing, the style in >>28227559 really looks bad in my opinion. You could get a lot better looks by improving your clothes. I'm not trying to mock you, just trying to help you by telling you the truth.

But losing weight is still really important. I would guess already losing 25-50 pounds would make you look much better, and also wouldnt be hard. (Takes 2-4 months). As I said, look into right food.
>>
>>28227386
so 5'6" then
>>
File: d1454.png (30 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
d1454.png
30 KB, 246x200
>>28227859
Haha you sure got me senpai secret Manlet here totally 5'6
>>
>>28227559

That's not what I think of when I think of chubby. Maybe use a more realistic description? She might have thought you were lying about your weight, if it's not obvious from just your face what it actually is.
>>
>decent looking
I'm upset that u can drop this standard and still not find good people.
>>
>>28227931
What's a more accurate description then? Because when I think fat I think like boogie2988 shit where you can't see your dick if you look down and shit.
>>
File: 1458214424782.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458214424782.png
191 KB, 419x398
Shieeeet, you got a response for a girl on CL? I am from SoCal and I have yet to obtain one. Though I don't hit all the ads and it isn't frequent I get snubbed like crazy. Should I stick my fingers into everything and hope I come out with one good finger left?

If you think being fat is holding you back and you actually have time on your hands try to deal with it with looking into diet and possibly exercise.
>>
>>28228037
Honestly dude I think it was one of those lightning indoors type of rare events. I mean a girl responded to me instead of me responding to her ad. That's already 1 in a million. Decent looking odds just got higher. Same interests not a normie. Honestly it wouldn't be so depressing if she was just a catfish or was some ugly normie with shit interests but fuck.

Pic related is a crop of her skype I Screenshotted awhile back only pic I have atm deleted the rest.
>>
>>28228134
Oh you made the ad? I never made an ad yet because there are bazillion ads on there and I am terrible at typing something up due to how I think. I think of one thing it leads to another and then another tangent and somehow it all relates in my mind but it might ward people off.

Though I have been thinking about casting my line and see what happens.

Just keep at it, maybe you will get lucky again. Anyway what do you do? Work, school, hobbies?

Though you might want to lose weight. I am not saying go /fit/, but keep in mind that you are getting older and that your body is changing so you have to be a bit more mindful of what you do to it to maintain it.
>>
>>28228215
I won't get worried until I'm like mid 20s I think. Pretty much just a NEET gamer atm but prob gonna to to college this year.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.