[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I unironically enjoyed the new Ghostbusters trailer. I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
I unironically enjoyed the new Ghostbusters trailer.

I was on the original bandwagon of hating it because it was a quick cash grab, but the trailer seemed funny and, although not close to as good as the original, wouldn't be an unbearably bad movie.

To put it in perspective, Star Wars VII was nothing but a cash grab. It introduced almost nothing interesting to the series. It simply preyed on nostalgia to get money. I still watched it and enjoyed it, but it was unarguably a worse re-hash than what this new Ghostbusters is gonna be.
>>
>>28226833
I hate this movie for everything it stands for but i know it'll do well
>>
>>28226833
Neither franchise is good, though. Ghostbusters and Star Wars are those "oh, youl ike it? haha, m-me too!!! i fit in guise!!!!!!!!!" movies, like Fast and the Furious and American Pie.
>>28226893
Unfortunately this.

original
>>
I would unironically try my hardest to get Kristen Wiig to fall in love with me. She's kind if amazing, 2bh
>>
>>28226893
Hollywood is gonna cash grab anything. The fact that they are all women really doesn't affect the plot much (it seems from the trailer).

It really wasn't a bunch of feminist shit that I thought it was gonna be.

Pic related is an obviously much greater copy paste than Ghostbusters will ever be.
>>
File: 1461961207184.png (22 KB, 1319x866) Image search: [Google]
1461961207184.png
22 KB, 1319x866
>>28226833
One sheckel has been put into your shill account. I will now watch this film starring a bunch of lardasses.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.