[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flat Ass Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: wojak pepe.jpg (109 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
wojak pepe.jpg
109 KB, 579x570
>look up multiple lists about physical attributes women find the most attractive
>on every single one, the ass is the most important attribute
>wtf
>tfw I have flat ass

What possible evolutionary purpose could female attraction to a rounded male ass serve?
>>
maybe women used to crawl around in ancient times
>>
Ass muscle

It's used for running and picking things up and all those functions that legs do
>>
>>28226816
Squat senpai
Easy boost to ass size
but you'll still be ugly
>>
>>28226816
>women
>finding ass
>attractive

WTF are you on m8?

I got made fun of by women and guys whenever they stared at my ass back then.
>>
yeah it is strange isn't it?

maybe not that they find it attractive but it's the part they are the most sexually aroused by.

oddly enough though it's not a deal breaker, but an ugly face is, even though they're more turned on by a hot ass than a handsome face
>>
>guy with a fat ass
>never get compliments for anyone, but get ass slapped constantly (by guys)
>even get ass-pillaged by a bunch of black guys (I can't tell if they were gay or not... honestly)

having a huge ass is hell.
>>
>>28226816
>>look up multiple lists about physical attributes women find the most attractive
>>on every single one, the ass is the most important attribute

Ha ha, you're a fucking asslet.

I might be short, fat, and have a tiny wiener, but I'm no asslet. That's probably why I've actually had a gf.

Fucking asslets, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>28227405
>oddly enough though it's not a deal breaker, but an ugly face is, even though they're more turned on by a hot ass than a handsome face

a tight, shapely butt means he is capable of hard thrusts.
>>
i'm a skinny dude and i have a huge ass. It fucking sucks man, i would rather have a flat ass.

I work hard on my upper body, slowly make gains, but my ass just gets bigger. It just looks bad proportionally
>>
File: tumblr_njmnmg1bHT1unchqzo1_250.gif (386 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njmnmg1bHT1unchqzo1_250.gif
386 KB, 250x141
my gf told me the other day that she likes my butt "because it is round" and it "looks good in profile"
>>
File: 1393733793749.gif (258 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
1393733793749.gif
258 KB, 500x554
>>28226816
>always get compliments on my ass from the women at work
>always had a big ass for a guy but ive been cycling for the last 3 years so it's impeccable now
feels good, dunno your feel op
>>
>>28226816

ITT: Asslets getting butthurt

>just a little butthurt
>because
>asslet
>>
>>28227405
>oddly enough, it's not a deal breaker

This.

Have tight ass, well sculpted torso, soft smooth skin, 6'2, etc.

But my face is 4/10, so I can rarely land puss.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>28227542
>tumblr filename
>has girlfriend

GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28228046
Post pic and we can help you, Anon. You might be able to upgrade your face to a 5-6/10 through haircut, facial hair.
>>
I have a preference for flat slender girls
>>
>>28228153
I have tried all that. I was a 3/10 originally
>>
>>28228189
the ass is severely over rated. It seems like a degenerate primitive black thing to be obsessed with it so much.

"ah boi tay-tay don't have an ass"

yeah who cares? she is literally perfect the way she is, and i bet the men who fuck her don't fell like they're fucking a baboon.

how anyone can fuck a nog is beyond me
>>
>ass
literally shit tastes
we all know breasts are for men
op, you're fine. quit fucking whining
>>
>>28228046
>Have tight ass

That's all you need. You have no excuses.

>be me
>$300 K/year
>own home in nice area
>own two cars
>38' sailboat
>6'2"
>decent looks
>swinging 8"
>can dance, cook, well-read, well-traveled
>/fit/
>/fa/
>only problem
>total asslet
>have been literally laughed out of the bedroom for having no ass

Being an asslet is misery. Women take one look and they're like "nuh uh".

Being an asslet is the worst feel ever.
>>
>>28226816
this fucking thread

now i have to worry about whether or not i'm an asslet, too.

always some reason i'll never be good enough
>>
>>28228324
Literally 10 percent of men fuck 80 percent of the women

there's too many things to worry about (ass hair height confidence etc), so most of us never have a shot

Even getting rich just makes us legalized orbiters who maybe get a blowey-joey on our birthdays while meanwhile she takes chad thundercocks cock of thunder every night that we work late
>>
File: 135298594512.jpg (33 KB, 165x231) Image search: [Google]
135298594512.jpg
33 KB, 165x231
>tfw male
>tfw bigger ass than most white girls
>tfw barely skinnyfat
>>
>>28226816
Only "gentlemen of African descent", shall we say, like fat sloppy asses. Educated, high status white men find that very unattractive.

Small, tight asses = best
>>
>>28228372
fuck man

why do i even try.

>manlet (6')
>dicklet (6")
>asslet (no idea how that is measured didnt even know it was a thing)

shit
>>
>>28228424

We're talking about male butts. Women like 'em, and laugh at asslet guys without 'em.

Learn to read.
>>
File: 1453551722930.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453551722930.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>28228439
It's NOT A THING, idiot. All of those are memes made by self-hating retards on here to excuse their failures.
>>
>>28228465
stay delusional, asslet
>>
>>28228465

Sure, just like 'girls don't care about height' or 'looks' or 'money' or 'penis size' or 'being bald' or anything else.

Riiight. Just a meme.
>>
>>28227505
>a tight, shapely butt means he is capable of hard thrusts.

I can confirm this is true. I dated an asslet guy once and he was good for about ten thrusts before he tired out.
>>
Yeah this was an unfortunate discovery, cause my ass is as nonexistent as Hank Hills.

I actually don't get the whole ass meme for women. literally the lowest priority for me.
>>
>>28228543

I don't know about that but it's just creepy weird when a guy has no butt.

Sorry asslet guys.
>>
>>28228557
Ass on women is GOAT senpai.

It gives you a hard-on just looking at them walk.
>>
>>28228105
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

could you please stop using this meme? it's very old and unfashionable now. I would prefer it if you kept my board new and modern.

thank you.
>>
File: IMAG0468.jpg (395 KB, 2592x1552) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0468.jpg
395 KB, 2592x1552
Great Ass

>tfw women dont care about my ass
>>
>>28228597
Fuck off, asshat.
>>
>>28228574
I agree sister, it is really unsettling.

It's especially weird when from the front they look well put together, and then they turn around and there's no ass

It almost seems like you should be able to tell from the front somehow but so far i haven't figured out the signs.

Honestly though, I was at a bar once, and there was a tall guy with lean muscle and an 8/10 face. He starts hitting on me (I'm a 6/10 AT BEST) and I started getting really excited.

However, he turns around to go to the bathroom. I instinctively checked out his ass, and there was nothing there.

The bait and switch was so repulsive that I lost any horniness I had. I made up some excuse and went home.

I really wish I wasn't this way but I can't control what turns me on, and can't have sex with a guy if I'm not.
>>
>>28228592
agree to disagree I guess.

every other feminine feature I could go for.

I don't even dislike the ass but it doesn't do nearly as much for me as the other features, or as much as it seems to do for some guys.

like i said it's about the lowest priority for me
>>
>do squats for 30 minutes a day
>cycle
>do clenches
>still no ass

What more can I do? Are there ass implants for men?
>>
>>28227505
This is basically the reason.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.