[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hairdressers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: ningenshikaku-01 (1).jpg (155 KB, 463x336) Image search: [Google]
ningenshikaku-01 (1).jpg
155 KB, 463x336
How do you robots cope with going to the hairdressers? It's something unbearable for me. Not so much the actual cut itself, but the wait. The judgement you receive from these inferior dullards that makes me sick to the stomach. Today I made a mistake.

>be me go to the hairdressers at 7am
>go this early to avoid people and hopefully just get it fucking over with
>relative drives me down as I can't walk there due to my incredible paranoia
>arrive and open the door
>nineteen or so men staring at me, rocking the whole 'nu-male' look that I fucking detest
>notice they're all laughing at me as the hairdresser is behind me prodding at me to go in
>I look at her in the eyes and just run the fuck out
>I can never go there ever again.

How the fuck do you guys get your haircut? It's something beyond terror and fear.
>>
This Is beyond autistic. Holy shit. Are you actually disabled?

Just go to a regular barber out of your city that isn't frequented much.
>>
>So anon what do you do
>truthful answer is literally nothing
>just stay silent
>rest of haircut is awkward as fuck
>>
>>28226863

Just tell them you work at home or some shit as a software designer. Being beta gives you that look.
>>
Sometimes its nice having a girl touch your hair

This qt russian dentist would pat me and giggle. It made the pain of my bleeding gums disappear.
>>
>>28226796
>tfw barber I go to doesn't talk to me much
makes it much easier
>>
I just cut my hair myself.

Bought a haircutting kit. Some DWD-40 for grease on the blades and thats it.

Get a bag to throw the hair away and a vacuum to suck out the small hair on your head after youre finished.

As for cutting your own hair. Just pop a size 2 or 3 on the razer and shave all around your head.
>>
File: 1415147459824.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1415147459824.gif
985 KB, 500x252
>can't even sit down long enough for a haircut
>calling anyone else an inferior dullard
OP stop, you're killing me

Just get a pair of trimmers and cut your hair at home you disfunctional fuck
>>
>>28226796

This is why I see a barber, not some 'hairstylist'.

>magazines on the rack are field & stream, popular mechanics, road & track
>playboy pinups on the wall
>fourth generation at shop
>been the same since the 20s
>you either get the old man or his boy
>about my age but just a fringe of red hair
>poor dude
>anyhow, never wait too long
>conversation is light
>weather, sports, sometimes news
>"no politics" sign
>when i get a hair cut
>they never ask what i want
>they just know what makes me look good
>dat feeling of having my head lighter afterwards
>the smell of the scented powder they use on my neck
>smooth skin from the shave
>feels like i'm stepping back into 2016 from 1956
>fucking awesome

No fucking 'nu-males' anywhere. No one bitching because Gay Collier, Miss July 1965 has her tatas out. Beautiful surroundings, sanitary, masculine.

>tfw for about hour every two weeks i actually feel like i'm a man.
>>
>>28226796
I don't. i buzz my head with a clipper every 3 month or so. I often look like a skinhead but I wear hats often so it's fine.
>>
File: 408772986_o.jpg (9 KB, 260x520) Image search: [Google]
408772986_o.jpg
9 KB, 260x520
>>28227041
>forgetting the best part

Chills down the spine everytime.
>>
>>28227041

Who wants to look like some douche from 60 years ago? Do you think women want some faggy guy like that Report of the Week queer?

I get my hair cut by professionals who know what they're doing, and they have real women there not badly shopped photos from some magazine from back in the stone age.

>field & stream, popular mechanics, road & track

I don't any of those magazines are even made now. Grow up, it's 2016, not fucking 1956.
>>
>>28227375
Wew

You seem to be lost.

Have you considered venturing over to reddit? You'd fit right in.
>>
>>28226796
just get a hair trimmer and do like a 2 on the sides and 4 or 5 on the top so you at least have some sort of style and not just the shaved head look which usually looks pretty lame unless u have a big beard
>>
File: 1461942977141.jpg (624 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461942977141.jpg
624 KB, 1440x1920
>>28227041
i go to a similar place now. mostly older dudes go (>60 plus) there. shoot the shit about cars, current events, etc. so much better than going to a salon and hearing stacy talk to the other dresser about her suburban life drama.
>>
>>28228551
>>28227144
>>28226996

How do you deal with hair on your neck? Or around your ears?

I want to start cutting my hair myself but I don't know how to deal with these parts.

It's not like I have a wife who can help me kek
>>
>>28227375
>he never said that they cut his hair in any old fashion
>barbers are also professionals
>even i, a woman, detest the women that populate hair salons
>all of those magazines are still in publication
>photoshop didn't exist in the seventies

i know you're trolling.
>>
File: 79450308.jpg (23 KB, 499x303) Image search: [Google]
79450308.jpg
23 KB, 499x303
>>28228585
I use the ear pieces on the clippers to get around the ears. Behind the ears is kind of tough but if you bend your ear back far enough you can see behind it in a mirror.

I use a second hand mirror to see my neck. I use a slightly shorter size clipper to clean my neck. It usually turns out alright but not perfect.
>>
>>28226796
how can there be this many replies with no mention of hairdressers bouncing their tits on your head and shoulders? just go back and pay to feel some titties
>>
File: 1461989527968.png (375 KB, 450x695) Image search: [Google]
1461989527968.png
375 KB, 450x695
>what cut you want, senpai?

I never have a fucking clue what to ask for. One day I made the mistake of going to barber college (they were free) and just telling him to give me what we thought would look good
>got my shit fucked up
>>
I don't. It's a waste of time.

When I lived with my gf, I had her cut it. I tried to get my roommate to do it, but his hands are too shaky. At this point, it's just growing out.
>>
I go to a hispanic barbershop. I have a skin condition so I dont like it when theres too many people that can see me.
>>
>>28226796
You opened the door and the hairdresser is behind you? Did she teleport like slenderman?
>>
My hairdresser is this super racist beergut-fat super homo who's actually really good. We usually talk about current events or my mom, who cuts her hair there too.
>>
i just shave my head every 6 months
>>
>>28227041
In my country 'men' who cut hair are comical.
>>
>>28228640
Thanks for the elaborate response senpai
>>
File: London-hipster-011.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
London-hipster-011.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>28227041
t. manly man
How does it feel that tumblr has appropriated your culture long ago?
>>
>High hair line
>Fine thinning hair
>if I shave it I look like I was in Auschwitz

Just
>>
>what are you doing this weekend anon?
>nothing
>oh
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.