[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
We are open.
Slavkeep here, I will be working the bar for the following 5 hours or so.

Order a drink and share current feels.

Robo-hour offer: in-house tap beer and a jameson shot combo for $3.99.
>>
Slavkeep how do these work, i just tell you whats got me down while I order a drink?
>>
File: 1439514384011.png (242 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439514384011.png
242 KB, 1024x1024
Let's start this off right.

https://youtu.be/HMnrl0tmd3k

I'm pretty happy to see that this had made a return.
>>
>>28226818
Pretty much it. Slavkeep is a failed normie and as such he constitutes mediocre wisdom and some experience too, so you might even get a worthwhile advice.
>>
I was born to a mother and father who were inevitably going to split up, both of whom had add and clinical depression. my father is a military man and my mother is a teacher. when I was less than a year old, my parents divorced, which meant I had to visit my father every other weekend. I hated it. he had re-married to a woman who was a horrible match with him. they fought constantly while i was visiting, which meant constant screaming. he was an alchoholic and had some real emotional scars from his time in active duty. he was very good at hiding it though, so i never noticed how depressed he really was. after years of this, he finally divorced his second wife. i was about 15 at that time, and because of how she and he fought from the time i was about 8, and i only associated him with anger and negativity.
it wasnt until about 3 years of never seeing or talking to him that i started to give him a chance at mending our relationship, as he had been verbally abusive to me my whole life pretty much. around this time, my depression surfaced and made my life hellish. happiness was a thing of the past and i saw no way out. when i was about 17 I attempted suicide, failed, and was hospitilized. I was in the middle of trying to mend my relationship with my father and i was ashamed of what he would think of me for doing something like that, but he seemed understanding. a couple years went by, and we fixed our relationship up pretty well. he stoped drinking and got his anger issues under controll. I was starting to have a father for the first time in my life. But after a couple of years he started acting... different. he was angrier again. it got worse and worse, until one day he started harassing his neighbors and ranting about some kind of local conspiracy theories. he had had a psychotic breakdown. he was soon hospitalized. he was released on the condition he would get counseling and be under supervision.
>>
>>28227109
we didnt talk much after that. I was seeing a counselor at the time, so I suggested to him that we go to an appointment together. he agreed. the day before, on december 20 2015 my father comitted suicide. ive been empty since then. He was so much like me, i even thought of him as a mirror of my future self at times, and him killing himself has rattled my world. I had depression before, but now im just not functional. I dont do anything anymore. I dropped out of college because i just dont care anymore. I dont see myself having a future. I dont see the point in living life. even if i was successful, so what? why does anything matter? we will all die one day, so why wait?
>>
>>28226769
hi
umm do you have green label St. Hubertus liqueur?
>>
keep this alive
>>
>>28227109
assuming you are early 20s, where the fuck did you father see combat?
>>
>>28226769
did OP leave? I'll have a 14 year old aged scotch with a single ice cube.

I thought moving to Japan would be cool, not like my chinese cartoons, but at least fun. It's so soul crushing here. Maybe I should give living in satoyama (a japanese word meaning a place where humans and nature both live, kind of like the phrase "the country" but not) before I call it quits and move back to Wisconsin. At least japanese scotch is god tier.
>>
Hey slavkeep, i'll have a beer. Finals are coming up and i haven't started studying yet. I'll probably start tomorrow if i have a good day
>>
File: punpun485.jpg (63 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
punpun485.jpg
63 KB, 521x521
Just water for me barkeep.

So I join small facebook groups because it gives me some form of one on one non-anonymous conversation and there's a girl in one of the groups, she's a little older than me, but in many ways she's my dream girl. Likes the same things I like, she works in a second hand bookstore, in general she seems really nice.

How do I go about getting my foot in the door with this girl?
>>
File: 1433884853040.jpg (35 KB, 490x580) Image search: [Google]
1433884853040.jpg
35 KB, 490x580
>>28226769
I started to take 20mg of Isotretinoin (accutane) the doctor won't give me higher dose because I have depression(one of the side effect of the drug)
and I can't workout while in am taking the drug and I alleardy have back pains so I am also afraid to work out.

I don't have a severe acne so should I just stop taking Isotretinoin and ask the doctor for prescription ointment?

I am a fraid from the side effet of the Isotretinoin.

I used Minocycline but the acne appeard again(Although it never really disappear, maybe I needed more time)
or mabey more treatment of Minocycline and this time will better applied the liquid solution he gave me?

I don't want to stop going to the gym.

this is so much Bother me...
>>
>>28226769
Piss in a snifter and spit in my face while I drink it.
>>
Hey Slavkeep, beer me.
So there's this girl, has usual, and I believe she kinda digs me but I've tried to make plans with her before and she just blew me off so I left the door open for her if she wants in the future but still nothing. I don't really know what to do.
>>
>>28229570
Talk to her on facebook. Message her just to say hi, ask her if they have some random bullshit book there. Ask for something you know for sure they have. Then go a day after and pick it up, chat her up in person by thanking her for help. Don't stay too long.
Then message her again a day after on facebook privately, ask her if she would be up for getting some coffee together with you.

Just go small and snowball it up.
>>
>tfw good things are finally happening
>only thing I can think about is bad things happening

I somehow landed a date with a cute girl, and it turns out she's interested in most everything I am, and she's amazing in general. The date yesterday was perfect, and I'm seeing her again next week.
I know I should be happy or excited about this life changing event, but I'm just constantly worried the universe is going to throw me a curve ball and my life will go back to being perfectly shitty.
>>
>>28229886
No point in stressing over that. Girls talk to bunch of guys at the same time, all the fucking time. It's one of the things that really annoy me.

Noting to do there, can't obsess over it. As a general rule of thumb, when a girl blows me off like that I just don't even reply. You know they are not worth your time.
>>
>>28229917
That cunty Murphy loves prying his claws everywhere. Just think positive dude. Don't wait too long to schedule the new date.

Key to those situations is to both embrace and enjoy the impatient waiting until the date, and to expect from yourself to not get all down and blue if something comes up and ruins the plan. For now just enjoy the ride, because life is good at the moment.
>>
File: 1452063557451.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1452063557451.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>tfw no feels and only spite drives you forward

that being said it drives you at 88 mph though, so its not that bad
>>
Ill take a Whiskey Coke.

My life feels like a roller coaster, I go from these amazing highs to these incredible lows, just pits of nothingness. It's not despair, its just the fear that what's to come can't stack up with whats passed.
>>
>>28229918
Ya... And I have said to myself "Fuck this girl" many a time before and stopped pushing shit with her but I'm a very picky dude with not a lot of options atm and she ticks a lot of boxes for me so until I find someone else I'm not really in a position I can move on.
>>
>>28226769
how can i survive tfw no qt loving little sister?

i don't think i can go on for much longer.
>>
live

bloxlboxlboxlxlboxlb
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.