[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8
File: whores vs innocent girls.jpg (72 KB, 800x649) Image search: [Google]
whores vs innocent girls.jpg
72 KB, 800x649
How does it feel when you've been here for years making civil conversation, and all of a sudden some cute soc girl comes along and begs for attention?

Also /GOTIS/ general if that isn't a good enough topic.
>>
Depends, some are actually cute or interesting looking, so I snag their pics for artistic reference.
When they're plain it's vaguely annoying, and if they're underage it means that they'll attract hundreds of mentally unstable fans who will drag them into every thread on the board- which I really do not like at all.
I can't judge them too harshly, I've been ugly all my life and don't know how I'd conduct myself if I was attractive, and there are lots of anons who enjoy having them around.
>>
wow great thread, op. You should feel proud
>>
>>28226643
typical woman: "Idk how I'd conduct myself if I was attractive". do women really not have self-control? I know the ability to be introspective and realize their own motives are out of their depth, but self control too? christ
>>
I mostly lurk, only posting when I see something that I can relate to or if someone needs advice on something specific or has a question. I find it a bit funny people say for women to leave, and then some slut posts boobs and then everyone is giving her attention and orbiting her.
>>
>>28226707
Appearance definitely has an impact on the personality- most of our traits and habits are formed by our experiences in life and people treat the attractive differently even as children.
I think and act the way I do because I'm an ugly little face drawn on a toe.
But we do generally have less self control, and you know that as a browser of r9k.
I wish I wasn't intellectually and emotionally impaired by being a woman, but I am and I have to deal with that fact.
>>
File: just a thought.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
just a thought.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>28226561
Left GF > Right GF
>>
>>28226829
right gf is clearly the better option. right gf will love you for who you really are. you can teach her to be herself and not just like everyone else. She is cuter too.
>>
>>28227001

Agreed, would make gf any day.
>>
>>28227001
Right is clearly too insecure to think for herself, and thus would only go after Chad's like all the other Stacy's do, which she is basically imitating.
>>
>>28226784
but it just takes a little bit of thought to be introspective. Don't you want to understand yourself? Idk, I hate not knowing things so I constantly try to figure out how things work, etc etc. I guess ignorance is bliss actually, it's kind of awful to have a mind that doesn't shut up
>>
>>28226561

It pisses me the fuck off, because it's the sole reason that I'm not able to talk too freely on this board.
>>
>>28227001
>wanting a gf that has no spine
i seriously hope you dont cuck yourself like this amigo
>>
>>28226784
>shooting yourself in the face to appease autists

do you think the hundreds of betas on here have better self control? that they could stop from fucking AIDS Stacey if she offered herself to them? grow a spine bud
>>
>>28227079
I don't understand. Why do attentionwhores stop you from speaking your mind?
>>
>>28226561
>believing in the fembot meme
>>
>>28227149
Less neural connections, we are less intelligent of average.
The massive hormonal input needed for the maintenance of a menstrual cycle makes us emotionally imbalanced.
These facts are irrefutable, acknowledging my handicaps doesn't mean I'm spineless.
Most betas also suffer from disabilities and disorders as well, that's what makes them betas.
>>
>>28227158

Because if I make a reference to my gender, I'll be immediately told to leave whatever thread I'm in because of fucking pieces of shit from /soc/ and other whores wanting attention. Most automatically assume I'm looking for attention or I'm not actually a robot, and I'm so god damn sick of having to justify my presence.
>>
>>28227158
>>28227245
"femanon in / femanon out" is pretty much attention whoring because you literally are differentiating yourself by gender.

b-but then how will I get a robot bf if he doesn't know i'm a femanon?
>>
>>28227317

I'm not an attention whore, attention makes me uncomfortable. I'd only make reference to my gender if it was relevant.

i'm so god damn fucking lonely that i do mention i'm female in those threads but the people who add me stop talking to me
>>
>>28226829
left gf is a hussy who will leave you in time, right gf is too afraid of being alone to leave you.
>>
>>28227245
the problem is that there's pretty much no need to identify yourself as a gril, same with guys. There is almost no need to say "male here" and likewise it should be just as fruitless for a gril to state her gender on an anonymous image board. There is literally no need for you to identify your gender unless you're just looking for easy attention from thirsty betas (which is what most of you do)
>>
File: img_995.jpg (218 KB, 1291x1179) Image search: [Google]
img_995.jpg
218 KB, 1291x1179
Ugly fembot here.

I don't understand why it's so hard to get a guy on the same level of looks as me. I've approached multiple guys who would be rated a 3-4/10 here, but I can't get them to date me. EVER.

Guys are so concerned with looks. No guy would ever want to date a girl rated a 5/10 here. It doesn't matter what he looks like, a guy ALWAYS wants an above average girl.

Guys are so cruel. I can't get a boyfriend because men are such superficial creatures.

I'm cursed with being ugly for my entire life. That's why I'll never get a boyfriend, I'll never be loved, I'll never be cared for, I'll never have anything in this life because I'm ugly. I hate living.

Why even live on this world?
>>
>>28227471

what is this thread called
>>
>>28227486

This cunt is my evidence
>>
Those cute girls are often false flags, and when they aren't fake I usually pity them and quesiton their mental health.
>>
>>28227503
that's copypasta and the picture has been posted here before
>>
>>28227529

Because everyone knows that and it doesn't get a reaction from at least someone right?
>>
>>28227421
I understand where you're coming from and in an ideal world no one would care about it. But as you know, we don't like in a perfect world and this anonymous image board is the closest we can get to gender not being associated with the content you post. By differentiating yourself as a woman you're basically just screaming out for attention because you know the thirsty guys will swarm you. I understand that you're not looking for it, so in that case may I suggest just simply not mentioning gender? it's probably the best way to be judged solely on the content you post instead if by what's between your legs.
>>
>>28226561
me on the right desu.. !! right is objectively the best...
>>
>>28227555

This type of thread is the only place I'd mention my gender, because look at thread name. I post on those shitty "Ideal robot/fembot" threads, but that's just me being optimistic.
>>
>>28227492
>implying I'm talking about this thread in particular

just trying to offer some insight as to why we hate it when a woman says "gril here". It's literally like asking to play on easy mode because you know you're guaranteed lots of (You)s.
>>
>>28227606

I don't say that. If I get too many responses then I feel like I have to reply to them all and it becomes a clusterfuck and I get nervous.
>>
>>28227421
>the people who add me stop talking to me
Not sure how much this applies to you, but sometimes people just don't respond frequently to messages and I stop messaging them if they do that, because it very much looks like they don't want to talk to me. Sometimes I saw people justifying this kind of shit with "I don't have anything thoughtful to say/don't want to respond with an empty generic message", but the other party doesn't know that.
>>
>>28227421
Why do they stop talking to you? Is it after you send a pic? Or are you boring to talk to? Or are robots just too awkward to keep talking?
>>
>>28227591
I get it, I'm not trying to bash you. I don't care what gender you are desu, I just like talking with people
>>
>>28226561
it's really frustrating having been here for so many years and getting shit all over because a few trolls want to pretend to be stacies.

it's also really annoying to see the 'first timers' that get on r9k and just make long ass paragraphs about how outraged they are.
>>
File: enough.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>28226561
>fembots

There you go, using that word again.
>>
>>28226707
good job reading two lines out of the entire post your reading comprehension is astounding.

she wasn't saying she'd turn into a turbo slut if she was seen as attractive, she's saying that she isn't sure how she would handle herself. she is saying that there's no way to rule out the possibility that she could become this way
>>
>>28227631

I try and message back, but the only thing I'm really able to talk about with any level of understanding is games, television and movies, so most of the time it's me telling people how cool it is that they like archery or dancing or whatever bullshit they like and trying to keep things going without any knowledge about what they're talking about and they probably notice that and stop responding.
>>
>>28227698
way to over emotionally respond to someone else's post. You're clearly a woman thinking with her emotions instead of her brain
>>
>>28227633

Fuck no, I've never shared my face. I look like my parents played football with me as the ball as a baby.
>>
>>28227680

Oh, shut the fuck up. Your edgier-than-thou attitude isn't impressing anyone.

Some dumb fucker like you always has to post the same tired, tedious fucking boring comments in every thread. You're not threatening, you're not entertaining, you're not anything,, just some sweatstain on a computer wishing he was something will never be.

Leave before you embarrass yourself further.
>>
>>28227738
are you stewie
>>
>>28227797

no

>originality is here
>>
>>28227708
So try finding someone with similar tastes, at least games ought to be easy. I guess this is the consequence of how contactfagging is on /r9k/, most of the time those that actually ask for or post contact information are normalfags, then you end up with people that have normalfag-tier hobbies.
>>
>>28227817

So then if nobody with my interests is going to post contact details and anyone who wants mine is a chad who'll lose interest in me after five minutes then what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>28227867
Your interests are the most generic nerd interests. Literally join any steam group and done.
>>
>>28227867
I think your best chances are in those "describe your ideal partner" threads, not by posting your own, but responding to someone. >>28227904 isn't too bad advice either, just play MP games and use voice.
It's not much different for the opposite gender, some women stop talking to you for god knows what reason, others turn out to be the sort of lonely depressed girl that still has three hundred contacts.
>>
>>28227930
>>28227904

I post all the time in the ideal partner threads, but after someone ads me or vice versa they slowly stop talking to me because I'm boring and awkward.

Going in a steam group and posting a dating ad there would get me a response that's the same as the stacy bait threads.

I don't use voice chat in games because I get too nervous. Whenever I've done it before I've been yelled at or had something worse happen.
>>
>>28227990
It's not about posting a dating ad in a steam group, just being there in the group chat and talking to people. You can meet people with similar interests there. What vidya do you play?
>>
>>28227722
i have a dick bro. also i forgot about this post two seconds after i sent it
>>
>>28228013

I have a lot of trouble talking to people I don't know. I don't know if I can just add people and talk to them. I play a lot of stuff, right now playing Dota, Rocket League, Europa Universalis, DS3, and FTL. None of the games people like on here.
>>
>>28228013

Maybe i'll get drunk and try.
>>
>>28228066
>roguelikes aren't popular on r9k
I should probably quit this forum
>>
>>28228103

Ok, that one is popular. It's pretty good if you up to captains edition.
>>
>>28228066
The last thing in the world you want is a boyfriend that plays assfaggots, and you should probably stop too. Rocket League's popularity I don't know about, EU and DS3 though are far from being unpopular. FTL has lost flavor of season-status but I still see it discussed pretty often. I am including /vg/ here since there's no real point limiting it to /r9k/ specifically; if anything it's better to find someone that doesn't actually browse this board.
>>
>>28227245
WISH i could get you pregnant.
>>
>>28228199

I would abort my child and send you the fetus in the mail. Children are disgusting.
>>
I just want a shy fembot girlfriend who enjoys things like being psychologically and physically humiliated and degraded in the bedroom.

The only girls who are actually into this kind of stuff are the /soc/ stacies. That's why I go for them.

Fembots just seem sort of boring sexually.
>>
>>28228241
god, this is the best answer. forget that other guy, lets you and me play vidya and talk about how much we hate people
>>
>>28228241
>children are disgusting

Was going to ask you to exchange email addresses, not now though.
>>
>>28228296
wtf? im >>28228257 and you actually legitimately want children? i get it "muh biological urges" or whatever, but shit man use your head. like 7 billion people on the planet and you think that you're so amazing that the world needs little copies of you running around?
>>
>>28228257

Play what?

>>28228199

I'm not quitting dota. It's the best way to pass the time, and I don't go on /v/ or /vg/

>>28228296
If you like children, then seriously, fuck yourself . I'm not carrying some piece of shit that will spend 20 years taking from me in my body and take hours of pain just to get out of me.
>>
>>28228246

Do you like other stuff, like more bdsmey stuff?
>>
>>28228356
play vidya. As in vidya games
>>
>>28228356
>I'm not carrying some piece of shit that will spend 20 years taking from me in my body and take hours of pain just to get out of me.

Selfish whore. Are you really that obsessed with sex?
>>
>>28228356
Not only that after those twenty years of our lives that little shit takes they'll just go on to blame me and the mom for any inconvenience in their lives because kids are assholes
>>
>>28228409
>my DNA is literally so spectacular the the world NEEDS to have more of it

get over yourself, idiot
>>
File: fucksgiven.jpg (77 KB, 720x568) Image search: [Google]
fucksgiven.jpg
77 KB, 720x568
>>28226643

dilligaf
>>
>>28228409

I'd rather not just make another me. It'd be cruel.
>>
>>28228379

I have some of the basics of BDSM down, in terms of tying her up in compromising positions and so on, the more elaborate stuff I haven't done. I'd love to try it though, especially rope suspension.

But more broadly I like general BDSMey stuff.
>>
>>28226829
left gf is basically trying to mask the fact shes a whore. do not want.
>>
>>28228437

Pain play?
>>
>>28228402

[email protected]
>>
>>28227239
>beta
clearly a fucking troll, thanks for playing
>>
>>28228409
>doesnt want to push a watermelon out of their vagina and fall in to debt over an ungrateful turd child
>only possible reason could be sex

i love kids and all but fuck popping one out. and sex is terrible. do other grills actually want sex?
>>
File: 1460073682377.png (199 KB, 439x392) Image search: [Google]
1460073682377.png
199 KB, 439x392
>>28227239
>timid
youre a betafag!
>bold
omfg so chad much wow

tl;dr:grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1460225435090.jpg (606 KB, 1093x733) Image search: [Google]
1460225435090.jpg
606 KB, 1093x733
>>28227245
>>28227486

>le im a contrarian girl who hates my gender Xd im different from other girls

Shut the fuck you you female. You are a female period. Your life is a cakewalk judging omegas like myself, your kind is the reason I'm bitter and alone.

I hate you. I hate you I hate you! Why can't females just not exist. Fuck this biological imperative. YOU ALL are the fucking devil. I can't stop thinking about girls because of my dick. FUCK YOU!
>>
>>28228452
Fuck yes. I absolutely love it.
>>
>>28227793
>>28227708
>>28227698
>>28227816
>>28227867
>>28228356
>women are all attention whores without exception
>being this edgy

>>>/r/TwoXChromosomes
>>
>>28227793
>Leave before you embarrass yourself further.
you are not the majority on this board, and never will be.
>>
>>28228470

I can't respond on the throwaway email. Send me skype.

>>28228516

The second, and last three are me. Excuse me for not wanting a child. How the fuck is that edgy?
>>
>>28228607
why so hostile to women, anon? are you gay?
>>
>>28228496

[email protected] Please message me
>>
File: 1460241070771.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1460241070771.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>28228630
Your biological imperative is to bring unwanted spawn into this world and make them suffer so much they want to kill themselves daily.

It happened to me so why shouldn't it happen to everyoine
>>
>>28228659
>im a women who's different than the others, they just dont get me
>lol jk i like to get fucked and love BDSM like literally every other girl

so much for your game of pretending to be "different"
>>
>>28226561

I pick left.

Right will just become a total gangbang whore once college hits (because chads will guide her along), while left will knows the consequences of being branded a slut.
>>
>>28228684

So I'm not allowed to like that and also like games? i never claimed to be fucking anything. i haven't lied about anything on this fucking thread and inevitably i'm getting yelled at.
>>
>>28228496

Can you send me your skype? I can't respond on the throwaway email.
>>
>>28226561

>Question for robots: How does it feel when you've been here for years, making civil conversation, and all of a sudden women come along and beg for attention?

FTFY, OP.

It feels shit btw because the influx of pussy has attracted beta normalfag orbiters searching for untapped resources. Now we have exgf threads and life coaching normalfags that go "how is virginity even a thing? hahaha XD just B urself bro".
>>
>>28226561
>implying fembots have thigh gap
>>
>>28227079
You can talk as freely as you'd like on tumblr.
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>28227245
>Most automatically assume I'm looking for attention or I'm not actually a robot, and I'm so god damn sick of having to justify my presence.

This has to be the most ignorant shit I've ever read.
No woman can ever be a robot.
Fuck off to tumblr so you can be accepted by your fellow vagina havers
>>
>>28227633
She's probably not a virgin
I block any roastie that's ever even kissed another man
Miss me with that gay shit
>>
>>28227867
Fuck off and go back to tumblr
Preferably just kill yourself
>>
>>28227867
There's an entire board dedicated to that
>>>/soc/
FUCK OFF ROASTIE
>>
>>28227421
Pretending to be male is the only way. You can form pure friendships. Men and women can't be friends without atleast some sexual tension.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.