[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU, young man, are dying of thirst.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: k dot.jpg (5 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
k dot.jpg
5 KB, 186x186
YOU, young man, are dying of thirst.
>>
What does this mean?

Was he trying to be deep?
>>
>>28226462
You need water, holy water.
>>
>>28226527
Is that all he's trying to say?

That there's a lot of spiritually destitute young people in need of saving?
>>
>>28226344
shut the fuck up you stupid nigger.

Most overrated nog of all time.
>>
>>28226547
I'm pretty sure he means you are dying of lack of sex. This is what niggers usually mean by thirst
>>
REAPER CALLIN'
>>
THIS DICK AIN'T FREEEEEE
>>
i hope mah dik grow as big as da effiel towa so ican masterbating taylor swift for 72 hours damn i got bitches damn igot bitchs and im in da matrix
>>
File: 1461862821258.jpg (33 KB, 524x691) Image search: [Google]
1461862821258.jpg
33 KB, 524x691
Lord God I come to you a sinner And I humbly repent for my sins I believe that Jesus is Lord I believe that you raised him from the dead I will ask that Jesus will come to my life And be my Lord and Savior I receive Jesus to take control of my life And that I may live for him from this day forth Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me with your precious blood In Jesus' name, Amen

Original
>>
>>28227574
Was that really filtered out as unoriginal?
interesting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.