[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im having a really bad lsd trip. Please help. Took 200ugs 9 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: IMG-20160429-WA0019.jpg (23 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160429-WA0019.jpg
23 KB, 480x476
Im having a really bad lsd trip. Please help. Took 200ugs 9 hours ago.. i hate this
>>
we need a thorough description of your current experience.
>>
>>28226338
get some xanax, or take some zzzquil and try to go to sleep. if you want to talk to someone to, tripsit.me is a good resource.

its okay man, its just a drug, and it will end. ive been in your position before.
>>
Hey man, you still wigged out? I can definitely help you.
First, take a deep breath through your nose and let it out through your mouth. Things will still be really intense, but slow, concentrated breathing will help center your energy. Remember where you are - I assume at your house?
Remember: you're just on a drug - one of the physically safest and most mind-opening drugs known to man! It WILL go away in a matter of time - you might even be grateful you that had this experience, terrifying as it may be at this moment! Clearly you're peaking, so I'd think the super-intense part will be over pretty soon. Trust me, I've been in your shoes many, many times.
First things first, if you can get a friend to come help you out, do so - especially if they have any experience with hallucinogen use. Being around another person is a quick way to "ground" yourself with reality. If you feel like you may not have that kind of friend though, that's just fine! You can still handle this yourself!
It is COMPLETELY NORMAL if you feel OVERWHELMED, even if it lasts a long time. LSD sends lots of serotonin through your brain, which highly affects your sensory perception and also causes you to have strange, intense, euphoric, confusing, or just straight up weird bodily sensations. YOU ARE GOOD RIGHT NOW (: I don't even have a doubt about it. I've tripped at least 40 times on LSD and I've trip-sitted quite a few of my friends through some rough ones.
Now that you're at least a little more relaxed, go get yourself a nice glass of water and sip on it while you occupy yourself. Sitting and tripping out is not advised for the first-timer: I strongly recommend getting any kind of pencils/pens/paint and paper and creating something. LSD is an extremely STIMULATING drug and can be "tamed" by occupying yourself a little bit so you don't wander around in your head too much. Not an artist? Listen to some good music or look through a book, a magazine.
>>
>>28226338
It's okay anon. Focus on breathing through your stomach. Let your stomach expand as you take a few deep breaths. Remember to drink some water.

I'll wear off soon and you'll feel silly for worrying about it.
>>
>>28226338
Pfft I remember the thread you made back when you were asking for good websites to browse while tripping. Knew you were going to have a bad time but I was on my phone at work so I didn't bother replying.

>>28226362
Very good advice. You really shouldn't plan on sitting around inside for a trip, it's a very complex and stimulating drug. If you think you can handle yourself, go outside with some water and just try to relax. Look at some clouds, enjoy nature. Try to just let your mind wander a little.
>>
I have to get up in 2 hours.. im soooo fucking fucked.. when will the effects wear off?
>>
>>28226405
The high usually lasts 12 hours, from my experience. However, the burnout is a little heavy, but it's not that bad.

To be frank, it sounds like you thought this was just going to be a bunch of trippy colors and weird thoughts. I've seen people break on LSD, it's a very complex high that too many people underestimate.
>>
>>28226405
It's variable. In two hours you'll likely be fine. Maybe a little loopy. Drink some water, lie down and breathe deep. Maybe listen to some music, play a game or watch a tv show.
>>
>>28226455
I've only ever taken small doses of LSD but the comedown has always been very pleasant for me. I get a little sleepy and complacent.
>>
OP, it seems you're among the rare minority to suffer from a latent psychosis triggered by LSD. I'm afraid you'll persist in this state for the rest of your life. You can't escape the universe.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
>>28226455
Ive done it before.. but this time.. wow... keep me company please... im gonna die.. have to communicate with other humans in 2 hours...
>>
File: 1459994217874.jpg (739 KB, 1536x1440) Image search: [Google]
1459994217874.jpg
739 KB, 1536x1440
>>28226494
OP has left reality behind.

He is a psychonaut now. A traveler into new dimensions.

All we can do is wave goodbye as he ascends into the astral realm forever.
>>
Think i will be able to function in 2 hours? 9,5 hours into the trip now
>>
You'll be fine. Physically LSD won't hurt you, and the weird feeling off lost-ness and time feeling unfamiliar and scary will be over soon. Just try to think about things that make you happy, maybe a Netflix stream of your favorite happy, light, comfy show (mine is the office) and after a few episodes you will start to feel more like yourself. This too shall pass, and tomorrow morning you will feel normal.
>>
>>28226665
Im never ever gonna do any drug after this is over. This is truly horrorfying.
>>
>>28226782
anon, please, what are you seeing?
>>
>>28226350
You say it's just a drug but it can show clarify a lot of sad things about existence. I still don't think I've recovered from the first time I did mushrooms.
>>
>>28226809
The wall is breathing. It feels like im watching from a 3rd person view
>>
>>28226338
You need to relax and distract yourself, OP.
Give yourself something immersive to do.
Make some tea and watch a movie, or listen to an album.

Set an alarm on your phone and don't worry about the time until then.

Take a shower maybe if you're up for it.

Its hard for me to gauge how much you took because who ever really knows how much LSD is in your blotter/dropper but at 9.5hrs in you're through the most of it already.
>>
File: 1444146360242.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444146360242.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
All this from just 200ug? That's weird. Last time I did 450 ug and had a blast, it was my third time doing lsd. How much experience do you have with psychedelics OP?
>>
>>28226928
Please tell me more.... will you please take away this trip goddd... im stuck in my rome.. wish i could take a shower
>>
>>28226929
Done lsd like 5-6 times. Whats causing this bad trip is the fact that im gonna have to function with other ppls in a few hours..
>>
>>28227002
Family? Friends? Coworkers?
>>
>>28226873
please this is some baby level shit. come back when every corridor stretches into infinity as reality starts to dissolve and you witness your best friend die while you are powerless to help him and subsequently get committed to a psych ward for life
>>
>>28227032
Family. Fuckmylife... gonna have to cancel my shit cus of this acid
>>
>>28227002
Then why take it?

o
>>
>>28227108
Thought the effects wouldve worn off my now. IT WONT FUCKING END
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 912x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 912x912
Think nice thoughts op, it'll be alright
>>
The panic and anxiety is going away very slowly. Was a good trip.
>>
How long are 200ug trips usually?
>>
>>28227248
Not OP, but when I took 150 ug (first lsd trip) it lasted 19 hours. My 300 trio lasted 13 hours, my 450 trip lasted 14 hours
>>
>>28227363
10,5 hours in. I cant function at all..
>>
OP they know, and are coming for you. This is your inly warning, but you need to leave NOW. Those itt want you to stay, they are in on it. Dont think, GO.
>>
>>28227179
What the fuck is that?
llllllllllllllllll
>>
>>28227435
What time did when I was still tripping was take a shower as soon as they woke up so they wouldn't interact with me. After that, I took my time with hygiene, as in brushing my teeth, shaving, doing my hair etc. After that you wanna confront them and appear to be very tired and just woken up, even after taking a shower. Just keep acting tired, pretend to fall asleep if you're going anywhere with them in a car or just in general. You'll be fine OP, don't over think it
>>
File: 1442869333367.png (6 KB, 291x236) Image search: [Google]
1442869333367.png
6 KB, 291x236
>>28226929
i did 1500ug of LSD and literally just rolled around cried a lot and regressed emotionally and mentally to like an 8 year old

i mewed a fuck ton and liked pretending i was a cat and wanted TONS of affection

fuckin drugs man not EVEN once
>>
Will a shower help end the trip?
>>
>>28226929
tolerances vary a lot. I enjoy 80ug more than 100+.

>>28227435
next time have a benzo handy. This is what they are for.
>>
>>28227678
No. It doesn't work like that. You're gonna have to ride it out for a couple more hours.
>>
>>28226496
I know that feeling, anon. I once moved an appointment with a client to another day because I was gonna trip. During the high, I get a call from my client: "Hi, where are you?" She had forgotten that we had rescheduled her appointment. Words cannot describe how I felt. At 300+ ug, I was unable to explain myself, but stuttered something about "uuuuhhhh but we moved it to wedensday?" Apparently she must have remembered, because she hung up, and we didn't speak about it on wedensday, but man I was horrified.
>>28226543
Didn't you read up before tripping? The high is known to last for 12 hours. The high will go down. You'll still be a bit buzzy, though.
>>
I would want to try LSD but stories like these make me doubtful
>>
>>28227934
>>28227934
you just need to plan for it. it requires a whole day set aside.
>>
>>28227910
Have tried other 200 ug tabs but they cant compare to this. Still feeling mind fucked. Might be able to talk to others now
>>
>>28227970
I underestimated the effects by far. Dont do lsd if you have to function at some point
>>
>>28227934
The most important thing is that you're comfortable wherever you're going to be riding the wave. The worst you can do your first time is let yourself get overstimulated and stressed out, since the whole trip depends on your mental state. If a trip goes bad, it's probably going to stay bad.
>>
>>28227934
Set and setting. With proper preparation, an LSD trip can be incredible. Without preparation, it can be horrible. It's not a drug for plebs.
>>
>>28226841
it will, but i feel like alot of acid users become scared their hallucinations are gonna last forever/theyre gonna go crazy

at least, thats how i felt
>>
Alright think i survived this experience. First ever bad trip.. but holy moly i learned so much from this. Dont think im ever gonna do lsd again. Maybe a lower dose.. so grateful to have it out alive. This truly was a life changing trip.
>>
>>28228102
Still hard to type tho
>>
I read recently in the book Thiaoouba Prophecy that hallucinogens can damage the astral body which can take several lifetimes (reincarnations) to repair. Same effect is produced by loud vibrations such as in nightclubs
>>
what sad things did you learn tonight op
>>
>>28226405
Lol no
I took 2 midterms and did an analytical chem lab on my first trip
>>
>>28226338
Just chill out. Take a cold shower.
>>
>>28226338
>Taking LSD without having a Benzo for landing gear.

Fucking noob.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.