[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everyone keeps insisting my gf is ugly. what do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gf.png (223 KB, 322x352) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
223 KB, 322x352
everyone keeps insisting my gf is ugly. what do you guys think? she is very bitchy and im wondering if she's worth putting up with.
>>
>>28226331
Keep fucking her until you get a new girl
>>
>>28226331
have that conversation with her but only after an epic fuck session
>>
old meth addict whore/10
you're better off alone, anon
>>
>>28226331
She's kinda cute looking. I've seen hella worse.
>>
>>28226331
Would i fuck her? Yes
Is she hot? No
>>
>>28226331
Hey man pussies are pussies
Exclude blacks
>>
her face looks a little bit mean/scary . i bet she is somewhat dominant.

but if you want another , keep her until you find someone.
>>
>>28228301
you had me at man pussies
>>
File: omg.jpg (11 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
11 KB, 350x263
>>28226331
She reminds me of a stacy version of stallone squidward.
>>
>my gf
Dropped. Chad!
>>
>>28226331
Yeah she is, still if she's the best/only one you can get, keep unloading your nuts in her, hell, i do the same
>>
>>28226331
she's ugly but maybe you are too and you'd have a hard time finding someone else? i dunno

if the sex is good it's probably worth staying with her
>>
>>28228301

this 2bvh amigos
>>
>>28226331

Looks like a pretty normal human female in her upper 20's - early 40's.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.