[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mum got diet coke instead of regular Look, you dumb bitch:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>mum got diet coke instead of regular

Look, you dumb bitch: one is silver. The other is red. Not hard to fucking figure out you piece of shit.

Who else /uselessmother/here?
>>
>>28226100
my mother goes to work 6 days a week to help support me because i had multiple bones broken and am in near constant pain, and sometimes wake up shaking from nightmares

thanks mom
>>
>mom got normal almond milk instead of unsweetened almond milk
REEEEEEEE
Anyway I still love my mom, she's not useless, thanks for everything mom.
>>
>>28226100
My mother works 8 days a week to pay for my medical bills from when I was hit by a semi. Im currently in a wheelchair and technically brain dead and paralyzed from the nose down.

Thanks mom
>>
>>28226186

How did you type that bro? Did your mom do it for you?
>>
>>28226100
Maybe she's trying to tell you to lose some weight
>>
>>28226100

Buy your own coke you ungrateful little shit
>>
File: 97804433.png (34 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
97804433.png
34 KB, 636x778
>Mom buys barbecue chips instead of regular or just sour cream
>Buys a big tenders pack so I have to share
Holy shit this is why dad left, BBQ tastes like Satan's asshole
>>
>>28226186
Copypasta?copypasta.
>>
>mom orders garlic bread instead of cheesy garlic bread

you vapid fucking cunt, honestly wish she would piss off desu
>>
You should have raised her better. This is your fault.
>>
>>28226215
Yes, she did, and is currently typing this post. She does not know exactly what I would write but before the accident I used to regale her about my quailty threads. You may have seen a few

Who /J walks/
Who /doesnt look both ways/
Who /doesnt hold moms hand when crossing/
>>
>mum didn't upsize my meal from burger king

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>>
>>28226255
you just gave me the idea to make cheesy garlic bread. thanks!
>>
>Mummy buys a KFC bucket with all the fixin's
>"But you have to share with your little brother"
Why don't you just fucking die, I may as well starve
>>
>>28226276
Genius m88
Quality post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.