[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/confession/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 237x213
I fucking hate all of my friends
>>
I'm pretty much a beta orbitor, it brings me anguish but i know my place as well as i dont want to give it up
>>
I have a good job at world-renowned research institute, and I do well, but I don't know if this is the best place for me or where else would be better. Other institutes are throwing money at me trying to poach me, and I genuinely don't know if leaving is a good idea. I just want to be left alone to do science and to have my expenses paid by someone.
>>
I hate everyone including myself
>>
I'm posting this thread to r/4chan
>>
>>28225839
I am relieved when the offer me less than I am making now and upset when the offer more because it means I have to consider their offer.
>>
>Really am reading all the posts in this thread, despite not handing out (you)s
>>
>>28225885
Fuck your greentext your skull-hugging piece of shit.
>>
>hated all of my friends but one
>that one died
at least I got to stop hanging out with those fags.
>>
>>28225908
there's always a silver lining
>>
File: 23440583.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
23440583.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>28225782

all my friends are dead
>>
>>28225782
I've been lying to my friends for about 2 years that I am an accountant with a nice job. It's not even that it's an egregiously false lie but I have taken an extra year of school and I just feel bad about it.

I also lied to my parents, who provide for my rent and know I still go to school, that I have a part-time job. I don't ask for extra money, I just live on like 25 bucks a week from the extra savings that they give me. Beyond that, all these other lies have sort of built itself on top of that. Lies about me talking to some of my female co-workers, about offers to other places just so I can keep up with conversation.

I don't really fear any of it being reveal to them, I live in an entirely different city to the people who I most talk to. I just have this need to maintain an illusion of success or achievement so people don't look down on me.
>>
File: 1440738532169.jpg (57 KB, 598x445) Image search: [Google]
1440738532169.jpg
57 KB, 598x445
>>28225782
i have a ring of efriends but there all assholes and autistic. i can't help myself to leave them, because i don't want to feel totally alone and making new friends is hard. i hate them all, really.

i also don't know how to love. or maybe i do know and im just not allowing myself.
>>
>>28225944
I make efriends and wait until they have a deep emotional connection with me and then I cut them off cold turkey.
I don't know why I do this.
>>
>>28225964
I don't know what to say to you man
>>
File: 11234345315.jpg (103 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
11234345315.jpg
103 KB, 500x353
I'm still madly in love with the person who broke things off with me. We are still good friends, but it constantly feels like a huge weight is in my stomach knowing that we will never be together. It was the person I ever had who I could open up to about anything/ made me feel loved, but I fucked things up.
>>
>>28225782

I don't have any friends, anymore.
>>
File: 1460002371577.png (255 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460002371577.png
255 KB, 640x480
>>28225931
some feels were just never meant to be felt
>>
I just came from a party with some work friends, a goodbye for some of them since they're leaving the company, im really in love with one of those girls and told her earlier today, she said she didn't want anything since she's leaving the city in a month and probably wont come back for a year, talked to her for hours to no avail.

At the party she was pretty distant and said no to all of my requests, tried to take her out dancing and she made a billion excuses, then one of the other guys asked her and she went instantly, i left the place and will probably be the mockery of the weekend, fuck me.
>>
I have an internet friend who I have known for basically my entire life, ever since I was in elementary school.

I have basically grown to hate her. I am not even that much of a robot but she literally is the stereotypical radfem SJW. Even worse, she's hypocritical about it and I know this because she constantly uses gay as an insult. She's extremely vapid, complains about the most stupid things, and is spending her parents money on what is likely an english degree or something derivative of it.

But I still act like a brother to her, if only because I feel like i'm one of the few people she believes to not judge her and I don't really feel like cutting out people from my life.
>>
The only thing stopping me from killing myself is the thought of my family dealing with it
>>
>>28226070
>being one of her tampons
>>
>>28226099
It's not like I don't talk to her sometimes out of my own accord. I have enough memories of her and glimpses of her old personality still persist on a day-to-day basis. I just know with certainty that she's going to crash into a wall somewhere in the future and I can't really do anything about it
>>
I don't see my friends as friends.
>>
Maybe if you tried to form a fucking relationship instead of looking down at your phone and ignoring everything else around you you'd be less of a fucking loner. I fucking hate you because youve already given up. I try so hard to make friends. So hard. But everyone already got their group of friends and I'm stuck here in limbo with you
>>
File: 1461250570926.jpg (26 KB, 689x539) Image search: [Google]
1461250570926.jpg
26 KB, 689x539
>>28226008
i feel i feel i feel i feel ahhhhhh

>>28225964
you're the fucking worst

i play with cutie boys emotions bc i was fucked over and feel the need to fuck everyone else over.

i get over people by rushing into a new relationship with someone else (usually someone from a list of people i've kept on the back burner). now i've run out of people and i have to deal with pent of feels from a lot of shitty half assed relationships. i am alone inside and want to die.
>>
File: 1461802647057.png (357 KB, 1766x614) Image search: [Google]
1461802647057.png
357 KB, 1766x614
>>28225964
Did you post pic related?
>>
>finally make friends
>they all gradually become SJW retards
>>
>>28226245
No, I don't form romantic ties with them, I act more like a counselor than anything.
People generally appreciate having somebody to talk to.
>>
>>28226280
Gotcha! That is pretty sick though, anon. Do you really have no idea why you do it?
>>
>>28226420
No idea at all.
Been working hard to not make any more efriends though, and it's been working well.
>>
People who say they have depression are disgusting

Couples who hold hands in public are disgusting

Forcing confused people to "come out of the closet" is despicable

I wake up to getting my parade shat on everyday
>>
My mother is an idiot
>>
>>28225782
>friends
hi normie mcnormanson
>>
My friends all fucking hate me.
>>
>>28225782
I go through extremes of wanting to kill myself to wanting to succeed and having high ambition for my life every day

I'm a normie by r9k standards. I think I have untreated mental illness though because I've been suicidal since I was like 10 years old, went through a phase of burning and cutting in my teens, along with drug and alcohol addiction.

Im better now, doing well in school, want to go to law school, but still cant stop thinking about taking the gun in my dresser drawer and blowing my brains out.
>>
>>28226525
>People who say they have depression are disgusting

Some people actually do legitimately have chemical imbalances that make them horribly depressed senpai.
>>
File: 1441695625852.png (454 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1441695625852.png
454 KB, 1600x1600
I'm headed down an alcoholic spiral and don't know what to do.

I've already messed up my life twice before through crime and drugs, but each time I bounced back and got with the program.

I even seem to be doing alright now. I go to my courses at uni, meet the deadlines and fair well in exams. But every night, after I've done my work, I get blasted alone watching movies and playing games.
I know I can't do this forever, eventually I'll land in the deep end and start shitting my bed and having whiskey with corn flakes at 9am.

I should nip the problem in the bud but I just can't face the few people who have graciously stayed in my life and say ''I'm fucking up again''. Perhaps most of all, I can't face myself. So I drink.

This may not make much sense.
>>
>all my friends are sjws and I walk on eggshells around them
>get back in touch with an old Xbox live buddy and he's an irritating Chad now who's only into Halo 5
>>
>>28229232
I feel ya. In a similar position right now, except I only drink and do drugs when I have a few days of freetime in between semesters. I thought living a normal life would be easy and I desired it so much. Now I am just bored and want to do crazy shit again, and I somehow despise how pussy my lifestyle has become. So each and every moment I feel I can afford it I get me some booze and cocaine and act like I was a few years ago but the next day I feel like shit. I hate the normal life and I hate the fucked up life too.

It's not that bad though, just so boring and unfulfilling.
>>
I just want to get a temp online job so that I could pay off the the money I borrowed and upgrade this internet plan. It'll be smooth sailing for me by then.
>>
>>28225839
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I know that this sounds cliched as fuck but as a researcher that's been in similar situations myself -- often higher salaries comes with [unrealistically] higher expectations which can make doing since so stressful that it's impossible. Kind of hard to focus on the tough problems when you have morons higher up demanding unrealistic shit from you. You've been warned lad
>>
I have an internet gf

Shes almost 18 but I'm 21 so its not that creepy right?

I became a wagie just so I can visit her

Shes from Russia and I'm from Australia

When I get depressed I convince myself that she doesn't really love me and only wants to leave Russia and take my wagie pennies

I'm terrified of visiting her

Her dad watered Chechens but I'm more scared of going so far away from home to a place where no one speaks English

We talk every day and she sings and reads for me, right now shes reading War and Peace

Haven't told anyone

Would need to fly to Singapore to Moscow

Also need to get tourist Visa to visit her

Planning on staying for a month

Shes a virgin

I hope I don't fuck it up
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.