[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally got a gf. We can do it, bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1336839934038.png (75 KB, 432x607) Image search: [Google]
1336839934038.png
75 KB, 432x607
>tfw finally got a gf.

We can do it, bros.
>>
Nope. Ne, we can't. Fuck off normie
>>
>>28225713
I am a 27 year old kv who has been rejected by over 300 women I have asked out. What are saying is impossible. Even lifting for 7 years hasn't helped.
>>
I've long since passed the point of no return. I can't do it.
>>
>>28225713
>yesterday I was one of you
>touch a boob
>REEEEEEE NORMIE SCUM
Whats the opposite of an internet hugbox? This board is a hatebox
>>
>>28225756

Chalk it up to sexual frustration.
>>
>>28225729
Jesus, I'm impressed by your resilience anon. I get rejected once and I fall into a hole for months
>>
>>28225729

>300 women

I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>28225713
NO WE CANT; JUST BECAUSE YOU DID DOESNT MEAN WE CAN ALL JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU DENSE PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OF MY BORAD YOU MOTHERFUCKING NORMREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREREEEREREEEEEEEE
>>
File: anushka shetty.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
anushka shetty.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28225713
How did you do it?

Where did you meet her?

What did you say to her?

What did she say to you?

What did you say after that?

Where did you go?

What did you do?

How do you know she is your GF (does she know this as well?)?

How long did this take?

Sex yet?
>>
File: 1387110043924.jpg (31 KB, 540x387) Image search: [Google]
1387110043924.jpg
31 KB, 540x387
>>28225849

>How did you do it?
Talked to her at the college campus I go to. Just started hanging out after that.
>Where did you meet her
See above
>What did you say to her?
Introduced myself and just asked her what's up.
>What did she say to you?
We just made small talk and at the end of that she
said she hoped to talk to me again
>What did you say after that?
Told her I'd meet up with her to talk for sure
>Where did you go?
To my class
>What did you do?
Planned to me her again
>How do you know she is your GF (does she know this as well?)?
Because we mutually understood that we were bf and gf after so much time spent together.
>How long did this take?
1-2 months. She was shy at first but I got her to open up after a while
>Sex yet?
No, but I did finger her. She's uncomfortable with the idea of sex but she's warming up to it.
>>
>>28225961
>Talked to her at the college campus I go to. Just started hanging out after that.

kek

You missed the whole point of my question, or you underestimated how little I know/understand.
>We just made small talk
>Small talk
>just
Do you remember the first thing you said to her?

How exactly did you get her to "hang out" with you? Do you have something in common or ? I don't know

>Because we mutually understood that we were bf and gf
>mutually understood
OK, you are not a robot.
>>
>>28226071
Jus bee urself bruh
>>
>>28225805
I stopped counting at number 303. That was 4 years ago.
>>
>>28225756
>yesterday I was one of you
That's stupid, girls don't just appear in front of you, you have to talk to them first. Most of us here can't even talk to people irl, let alone girls.
>>
>>28226083
>bee urself
are you gonna tell me to have confidence next?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28225713

NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMIIIIEEE GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT COCK SUCKER MOTHER FUCKING NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN
>>
>>28226901

Calm down, broseph
>>
>>28225713
>guys i got gf its all good lol keep on keepin on

I don't think you realize that everyone on this board is not the cyborg, or god forbid, normie that you most likely are. If you are somehow an actual, authentic robot, then I plan to see you here again in a few weeks or months.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.