[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much does height matter, /r9k/? dfghj
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: st-vincent.jpg (121 KB, 540x396) Image search: [Google]
st-vincent.jpg
121 KB, 540x396
how much does height matter, /r9k/?

dfghj
>>
>>28225450
annie looks like a girl I knew in grad school... Ah, the feels. Also fuck you for making me feel my own feels
>>
>>28225450
It means literally everything to a female. It is why you see so many dating profiles of 5'0 women refusing to date anyone shorter than 6'1.
>>
Its physically impossible for a woman to be attracted to a man <6'1
>>
As long as you're taller than the girl you want to gf, you're fine I think.

I'm a 5'11.5" cyborg and I commonly get pursued by 5'10" girls. Girls who claim not to settle for less are just social media sluts who want attention from men of those heights.
>>
a lot, for the average 90% who can't make it up with god tier body/face aesthetics
my girlfriend (why did i type out my sister) literally mentions at all times how i'm 6'2 and loves it
i'm actually just 6'0 but i dont correct her, she's only 5'6 so
>>
>>28225450
as long as you're average height it's usually ok, I know a guy who's barely 6'1 and still gets dates
>>
>>28225450
Three big things come before height
1) Facial aesthetics
2) Money
3) Dick Size
If you don't have all of these, then height is irrelevant. Girls will pick the taller guys that have all of those, but you need to be better than average in some of those categories if you're a manlet.
>>
>>28225651
What manlet country do you live in that 6'1 is average?
>>
>>28225450
Less than 4chan would like you to think. Yes it makes it easier to be a leader and to get pussy but you can still be tall and not get laid all the time or be a alpha male leader
>>
I read a thing on most important things to women in dating with over 150k women in the us/canada/uk/australia/new zealand surveyed.
1. Height
2. Good job
3. Nice hair
4. Good looking face.
5. Nicely dressed.
6. Relationship experience.
7. Owns a home.
8. Big social circle.
9. Lots of interests and hobbies.
10. Healthy and fit.
>>
Bros, don't worry. If you're below 5'10 you can still be a trap or a gay bottom.
>>
Dpends on what you're talking about.

I'm 5'8. I'm short even for my age (19) but it's not so bad. Guys care more about height than girls in my experience. As long as you're taller than said girl, you should be fine. With that being said, being a manlet sucks because other men dont respect you. Oh well.
>>
>>28225450
Idk I'm 5'3 and we still shakin
>>
i'd say it's the single most influential factor in quality of life (social and sexual) for a male.

around about 5'7" you become invisible to most women, and below that puts you into a category equivalent to Susan Boyle levels of unattractiveness.

Height is roughly analogous to female prettiness. Average height is about 5'10", and average height guys are equivalent to "cute" girls. Taller guys = hot girls and shorter guys = fat/homely girls.

Shorter than 25th percentile (5'7") puts you into a category of universal victim for ill will and bullying. Guys that short usually overcome it by becoming collosal napoleonic douchebags, but this rarely alleviates the core issue of lack of raw female interest.
>>
I'm 6'6", does that mean everyone is always thinking how envious/attracted to me they are? Everyone i meet comments on my huge height and girls always seem interested in me
>>
>>28225581
>6'1
More like 6'
>>
>>28226733

i'd also categorize height as one of very few "lightweight disabilities" for males, alongside balding+misshapen head.

height is significantly more important than the "typical" complaints that people have regarding their own appearance, like being chubby, having a big nose, or general goofy appearance, BUT it isn't bad enough to warrant any sympathy from others.

It tends to just disadvantage you in all aspects, tilting the playing field against you and requiring much greater effort to get the same results (socially, sexually, etc).

That's why its so heavily selected for in female mate selection; being a short man is like being a peacock with a weak, colorless, small tail.
>>
>>28225450
More than race, age or even gender apparently haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
>>
>>28225450
>>28225752
this.

I'm 5'2'' yet I've had a lot of girls all fairly attractive from 4'11'' to 5'8'' approach me or give me subtle clues that they were into me.

Idk if it would've ever gotten to dating if I wasn't an aspie faggot (probably not though) but you can still get girls if your not that tall.
>>
>>28226912

so, you actually haven't been able to "get girls".

also, do you ever wonder if your self-identification as an "Aspie faggot" has something to do with a lifetime of being treated as a third-class citizen due to your height?
>>
>>28226955
you sound upset.

I was only saying if you're short, you can still get the opportunity to have sex with girls. Regarding dating/being in a relationship: i assume it would've been harder/more awkward dating a girl who was taller than me than a girl who was closer to my height.

the "aspie faggot" remark was an obvious joke. It was my insecurities and shyness that kept me from trying to pursue a relationship with any of them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.