[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be billionaire >Marry this What chance do us non-chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>Be billionaire
>Marry this

What chance do us non-chads have when even the richest robot in the world can only get a wife like this?
>>
Come on senpai, priscilla isn't THAT bad. Also she might be pregnant in that pic.

Also, a smart person like mark jewberg probably would rather marry someone who he could talk to on his level rather than some vapid whore, he can fuck a $5000 prostitute whenever he wants to, he could probably have a whole harem of virgin japanese school girls flown in to kick him in the dick if he wanted
>>
>>28224690
Uhhh... I can't see a pretty baby coming out of that union. Kid's gonna be Igor tier.
>>
>>28224690
Well, she was with him before he became a billionaire, so it's more likely he stay with the girl that liked him for him instead of some vapid cunty model that only wants his money.
>>
>>28224887
...is this supposed to be some kind of photographic proof that she's not ugly or something?...
>>
>>28225024
she definitely isnt as ugly in that pic as she in the OP, agreed?
>>
>>28224690
She was with him before he had money. He knew she wasn't there for money. That being said you posting her pregnancy pic. Post a more current pic.
>>
>>28224690
All the money in the world can't fix betafaggots
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.