[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1457935238994.png (543 KB, 682x437) Image search: [Google]
1457935238994.png
543 KB, 682x437
Everytime I hang out with my best friend he just plays dota and talks to other people
>>
If you let him do that he's gonna keep doing it

Tell him you want to do something other than DOTA, don't feel sorry for yourself if you're not changing the situation

pic is you
>>
>>28224534
tru. I'm a baby though
>>
>>28224534
this is the best advice in the thread
when people hang out with me i do the exact same thing because if im forced into a 1 on 1 situation with someone irl i shut down
like i could talk to the person all day and then they come to my house and ill sit there shitposting and talking to other people cus i shut down mentally
its easier when the other person is a bit dominant so they can force me to do stuff
if this bothers you a lot op i suggest just pushing him to do stuff, he probably has bad anxiety just like you
>>
>>28224664
>this is the best advice in the thread

it was the only advice in the thread..
>>
>>28224877
exactly
but now my post is the best in the thread
>>
>>28224901
I'm still number one my dude
>>
>>28225008
are you kidding me
il beat the fr*ck outta u bro
>>
>>28225020
>can't even get the best post in the thread
>wants to fight for it

heh, sorry but I only fight people with posts that are of a similar quality to mine
>>
>>28225090
ugh god ur peeving me the FRICk off yeah i said it what are u gonna do

ugh!!!!
>>
>>28224465
The same happens to me.

>don't have many friends
>All of them are either at work or "busy"
>I send them messages
>"Hey haven't seen you in a while. Let's hang out."
>They invite me over, and he just sits on LoL
>I invite them to do anything else
>"Naw man. I'm kind've tired after work. I'm going to just go home and go to bed."
>Later, I hop on my PC, see that they're all online playing different MOBAs.

Some friends I have...
>>
>>28224465
I made a night elf warrior yesterday and this QT asked me if I wanted to quest together. We where having a blast until she said that her friend had logged in and ditched me.

I thought we were friends. This happens every time i meet someone in game
>>
>>28225100
what do u expect when ur friends are fucking nerds addicted to video games and the internet

i bet you they'd spend time with you if you played mobas with them

but mobas are cancer so just find better friends
>>
>>28225100
Actually, story time.

>friend gets new apartment
>"Hey man, I just got a new place! You should come check it out!"
>He sets up a time
>I have work that next morning, but I'll just pull an all nighter. It's been a LONG time since I'd seen him
>I get there and a couple of his friends are over
>"Oh, was that tonight?! I'm sorry man. I forgot. Tonight, the LoL world championship finals are on."
>It's cool I guess. I'll watch.
>They're all playing on their laptops, not really even watching.
>I left there, drove an hour to get home, just in time to get ready for work.

He does shit like that all the time. But I really don't have any other friends. I've tried, but... Why the fuck is it so hard for adults to make friends?
>>
>>28225160
Where do you go to make decent friends as an adult?
>>
>>28225352
Nowhere you're fucked
>>
>>28225352
idk man it really just depends on your interests
>>
>>28225401
I actually have tried, but that shit is hard, for some reason. In my experience, even when I did land finding people to hang out with, they ended up having even more problems than me.

I keep telling myself that it's best just to go alone in life, but I literally have no one. I don't have any family, and I have two friends, and both just sit and play computer games.

I don't even mind games. I love games! But that MOBA shit seems retarded.
>>
>have best friend who I just fucked around in the city with
>he gets gf
>haven't talked to him since
;_;
>>
>>28225480
i dont know if its just because weve gotten older or just how people have been like programmed the past 4-5 years and how industries have progressed

personally i dont really find any games interesting to hold my interest nowadays, but i dont know if thats a personal problem or not because i know a lot of people feel the same way

competitive games are honestly a huge fucking cancer and i think they seriously killed fun games
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.