[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blog post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Having a girlfriend is not as good as everyone thinks

>girlfriend of 1.5 years rejects all my sexual advances
>eventually just lose confidence and feel like shit and try not to bother her with my primitive man needs
>once every 3 weeks or so she texts me saying she's horny and I have to play along and text her to orgasm

I feel like shit. I feel like my feelings are undermined and she uses me when she is horny. There is no consideration for my needs but when she's horny it's like everything is normal and she doesn't always shoot down my advances.

It all started really good and then like a year into it everything just started falling apart and now so many things are fucked up that I don't know how to fix it. Whenever j bring up an issue it just leads to her crying an apologizing and then nothing changes and she says that she is tired of being the only one who has to apologize. I don't know what to do
>>
>>28224449
>once every 3 weeks or so she texts me saying she's horny and I have to play along and text her to orgasm
stop doing this

just say "sorry, not in the mood \_('' /)_/
>>
She's not interested in you anymore, she may be cheating or looking for another partner. You should probably talk to her about it
>>
>>28224449
>Having a girlfriend is not as good as everyone thinks
tldr
Nobody says the experience of having a girlfriend is great, its knowing that someone cares about you or at the very least knowing you're not a total loser who actually amounts to something
idgaf how emotionally manipulative they are, or how tough it is to maintain a relationships, at least you don't get bullied endlessly by everyone you talk to for being a virgin who never had a gf
>>
>>28224449
Your relationship is over. Why are you still acting like you're in one?
>>
Uh, break up with her?

Or tell her you're not satisfied. Give it a week, then tell her if nothing has changed.
>>
>>28224449
Time to sever, OP. Do you live together? If not, I'd bet she's been cheating on you. You deserve better.
>>
File: image.gif (1023 KB, 265x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1023 KB, 265x260
Same thing op but 3 years here and we live together and I'm the one saying sorry not her.

I just don't think she has any sort of sex drive In general. We fight daily. I can't pay rent without her.

Wat do?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.