[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a genuine feels thread? Post your current feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 33
File: 2f7.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
Can we have a genuine feels thread?

Post your current feels and we will try to feel thst feel or unfeel it for you.

Good feels, bad feels, post em all
>>
I like to listen to this song and pretend I have a gf who's singing it to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDyhl5GSje4
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
I just moved my desk over to my window last night and now it's raining in the morning
Drinking coffee and ricing linux
Comfort levels are way beyond moderate.
>>
File: 2342345235345.jpg (108 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
2342345235345.jpg
108 KB, 1300x866
>everyone complaining about small dick length
>don't even have a dick
>suddenly realize I'll be alone for the rest of my life because I'm a fucking freak and have way too many sperg/depression issues and will never even have a functioning cock

>also really tired, keep trying to fall asleep but can't
>>
GF on business trip and feeling pretty bored. I miss her.
>>
>>28224503
Wow. V comfy anon, i envy ur comfy level rn. I wish it rained more in Phoenix
>>
>>28224685
weak b8 43304990634
>>
I'm trying to find a new girl to transfer my oneitis feelings to.
I haven't seen a suitably attractive girl in a long time, probably because I don't get out much. I have this desire just bouncing around in my head not really attached to anything so it's latching on to stupid shit like actresses and girls I used to know a really long time ago.
>>
I don't know why but I just feel washed with sadness tonight. I was gonna masturbate, but I just couldn't find the will to do it
>>
I realized that in the last few months i've hit that point where i just no longer desire anything. Im not even particularly depressed. I used to get depressed about social stuff and school but now, i just can't even care anymore. I cant see the point in continuing to exist. But then again, i cant see the point in ceasing to exist. Im in a state of constant confusion at the fact that anything is anything at all.

I am either on the precipice of attaining nirvana or i have psychosis. Really though, theyre one in the same anyway.
>>
>>28224404
i feel like everyone i try to talk to only replies to be nice to me, and majority of them want nothing to do with me. kever get invited everywhere, never get to tag along and do something. i feel useless and an aqaintance to everyone. i just want a friend...thats all. it just doesnt feel like theyre friends at times.
>>
>>28224831
>>28224836

I feel your feels.

They feel bad my brothers.
>>
>>28224639
reason it doesn't function?
>>
File: 1459963538140.jpg (53 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1459963538140.jpg
53 KB, 773x645
>tfw no gay bf to have anal sex with
>>
All I want is money but I will never have it. Only like 10% of the population ever gets any significant amount of money and the rest of us are stuck as wageslave idiots. Might kill myself, the future looks really bad.
>>
>had trouble for a couple months getting subscriptions refilled because of insurance
>finally got them
>a lot less depressed and anxious
>went to class today
>took notes
>mowed lawn
>first time I left house for more than food in 3 days
>feels good
>>
File: 1431318999924.jpg (55 KB, 613x587) Image search: [Google]
1431318999924.jpg
55 KB, 613x587
I feel empty and sad. I probably have depression but I'm currently out of work and medicaid never got back to me so I can't even begin treatment
>>
>>28224903
If you speak english you might be one of that top 10%.
>>
>>28224897
born with vagoo but am a disgusting tranny
>>
>Look up advice for depression
>a bunch of normies talking about how "nobody can see I'm depressed because I smile on the outside"

What the fuck? Literally anyone looking at me can instantly tell I'm depressed
>>
>>28224836
Its sad, but its human nature. We have to present ourselves as being more valuable than others, whether that be in beauty, competition, or just faking it like most people do. We have no intrinsic value and, being humans, are already so biologically similar that many times we have to stand out in disingenuine or superficial ways. We are not genuine, unconditional creatures. Even the best friendships involve some form of something being offered by both parties.
>>
>>28224942
Ayy insurance is great
>>
That feel when you want to talk to your dad but every time he's at home he's either doing work on the phone or just watching T.V.
I want to talk more with him, I don't know. I don't want to regret anything.
>>
>>28224942
I'm jealous of you anon.
My brother said he got the same ability to function when he started taking medication as well, considering trying to get a hold of something myself so I can at least start being productive like you've been today.
>>
>>28224966
But you said you don't have a dick, so you're not really a full tranny. Save some cash and get a dick
>>
>>28224991
Is he so absorbed in TV that he doesn't ever even want to talk to you? I don't know, try bringing up something he'd be interested in. Maybe offer to bond during the weekend or something? My dad always responds well to that shit even when he's watching his dumb commie TV.
>>
>>28224977
From experience, I'd say that how good someone is at hiding their depression is mostly based on their level of introversion or extroversion, rather than anything having to do with their emotional state. Take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>28224991
Hey if he's your dad you might have some of the same genes, maybe he felt like that before
>>
>27th birthday is in a week
>still living at home
>still can't hold down a job
>still a drunk
>going to college this fall but know I'm going to fuck it up
>mother has literally yelled at me about how much of a drunk loser I am and that she wishes I would've just died when I attempted suicide
>sister tells me how much my dad hates me because he's too much of a pussy to tell me himself(wonder where I get it from)

The college is me trying to improve my life but I worry I'm just going to fail and at that point I just have to hurl myself off a bridge.
>>
>no gf
>no friends
>no one who cares about me besides parents and boss who would only miss me because of how well I work
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>28224977
Dude I feel that feel.
My dad was telling me the other day he "doesn't want to see me become depressed the way I'm going". I'm clearly already fucking depressed you mong.
>>
>>28225056
Just throw yourself into your studies, man. That's your best hope. Absorb yourself so far into work and studying that you don't even have time to think about anything else.
>>
>>28225057
Hey you have a job and you make monay for someone, otherwise your boss wouldn't care
>>
>>28225056
Getting out of that toxic environment might help you. Like even if you become homeless, idk id rather be homeless than live with someone who wishes i had succeeded in suicide
>>
>>28224404
>finally found a friend at college
>same interests, he's as involved in them as I am and is helping me get better
>but he's a total 420 blaze it get turnt normie and all of his other friends just talk about fucking women and going to bars to get drunk
Every fucking time man. I hate all of those other cunts and I don't want to be like them at all. I don't know if I can be a better person like them but still retain my identity. I don't even know if I have a true identity.
Yeah yeah normie reeeeeeeee but it's still a real problem. I've never had people that actively want to hang out and do things that are relevant to my interests with me but at the same time go do pointless shit like that all the time. IDK maybe someone can help me
>>
File: 1401663006611.png (570 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
1401663006611.png
570 KB, 800x636
>Sick of being alone
>Crave solitude at all hours of the day
>>
>>28225117
What are your interests? Ill be your friend anon.
>>
>>28224831
This has been happening to me, too. I think I'm going to get back on the old prozac since it treated me well in the past. Don't know why I ever stopped desu.

I was supposed to be going back to college this year but I just don't care enough to bring myself to finish the application. I just don't want to do anything.

I miss being a neet. I'm working as a waiter right now and it's truly terrible. It hasn't broken me out of my social anxiety shell like I thought it would. It's actually made me more closed off and cold towards people, especially when I'm not obligated to talk to them.
>>
Such a rage inducing day. No fucking alcohol for peace either. Shit sucks
>>
File: peperoni.jpg (16 KB, 236x231) Image search: [Google]
peperoni.jpg
16 KB, 236x231
>>28225018
The trouble with that is the options are incredibly shit. Either I can get some freakish micropenis from engorging my clit or I can get some completely synthetic mess that would never function normally.

At this point I know it's not even worth it to have sex ever if I know it'll just make me feel horrible. I've come to terms with that. But I still don't wanna die alone, man. I pray someday someone will be able to tolerate my ass burgers and also somehow not mind never getting fucked.

lol who am I kidding bro
>>
>>28225156
MtG, Melee, I quit playing Hearthstone because fuck Blizzard but I still play on his account. Those are the big ones but he also skates which I do too but the weather here sucks.

He seems like a nerdy who became a normie or a normie that became a nerd and I don't know which it is at this point.
>>
>>28225183
W-what happened, anon?
>>
>>28225154
Bruh am you me or is me you?
>>
>>28225186
you fucked up hard being a tranny

lol son u fucked up kid for real
>>
>tfw not born into golden horde and ride through the vast eurasian steppes
>>
>>28225154
>>28225238
Jesus christ IKTF bro
>Hang out with someone
>Just wish I was alone the whole time
>>
File: r9k.jpg (86 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
86 KB, 736x981
>>28224404
I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling right now. I'm still a shitty NEET, but things are looking up for transferring back into college. I still live with pretty toxic people, but at least they're willing to act like parents when needed. I'm still dealing with pretty bad anxiety, but at least the medicine's been helping with my depression.

I guess this is just how it feels to be a youngster who wasted his childhood and is moving forward anyway.
>>
>>28225111
To be fair I had been a ridiculously awful person taking advantage of them for years, I don't fault her because she had just hit her limit. I apparently shoved her to the ground once when she was trying to talk to me and I wanted her to leave me alone, my sister told me about it.

They dump all of the shit about me they're afraid to talk to me about on my sister. I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>28225190
I dont play many video games except for pokemon sometimes just for nostalgia, but i do skate.
>>
>>28225056
Hit those studies hard, maybe try to get into a study group. As far as the alcohol goes you may want to find extra help. The college you're going to will most likely have programs to help or be willing to get you into some.
>>
I'm horny as fuck but I want to fap to a particular video but I can't find it and I didn't save it.

It's an amateur teenage couple of a black female with a white male. The girl gets posted around a lot in jungle fever threads and she has a cheerleader uniform in one of the pictures.

Anons pls help.
>>
File: 93075902.jpg (372 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
93075902.jpg
372 KB, 600x849
>tfw no friends
>never had any friends, not even as a child
>kind of want friends
>feel they will be a pain at the same time
>use video games and anime as friends, because you can ignore them when you get tired of being around them and can get into it when you are in the mood
>tfw crushing waves of loneliness from time to time, still don't want real friends that much though

I have an ok job and and anime. I try to convince myself that is all I need but it can be difficult.
>>
>>28225453
It's a community college but they're happy with whatever.
>>
>>28225028
>Is he so absorbed in TV that he doesn't ever even want to talk to you?
basically
it's either sports i.e. screaming like a fucking insane asylum patient at a bunch of apes passing a ball or those retarded dateline bullshit overdramatic late night "CRIME MYSTERIES"

i was just downstairs trying to talk to him about his vinyl records and he looks all annoyed and shit. feels bad man.
>>
File: alsome.jpg (18 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
alsome.jpg
18 KB, 720x720
Im so goddamn lonely, I have one friend who is also a robot, but since we both wageslave and have conflicting schedules we rarely hang out. My routine includes, work eat sleep, going out once or twice a month. At work I think people don't mind me but im pretty sure, they talk behind my back or don't care. Im lonely, in high school I used to play lots of league of legends with friends. But not anymore, I just want a hug or some companionship with someone. Please post something funny to make me smile.
>>
>Have been here watt too much time
>desperately want to leave
>agitation
>though in peace
>inner yell
>unspeakable light
> i
>>
>>28225575
>Please post something funny to make me smile.
Ted Cruz's campaign
>>
File: 1460735922432.jpg (97 KB, 600x1083) Image search: [Google]
1460735922432.jpg
97 KB, 600x1083
>>28225575
Here is a picture I find funny.
>>
>>28225674
10/10 made me forget about depression for 15 seconds.
>>
File: 1367792520794.png (74 KB, 218x360) Image search: [Google]
1367792520794.png
74 KB, 218x360
I wanna kill myself but I'm too nice a person to people.
>>
File: 1459982350456.jpg (21 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
1459982350456.jpg
21 KB, 400x363
>fembot contacts me after we post in /r9k/ chart thread
>she adds me on Skype
>she expresses that she wants a bf
>she turns out to be really cool - politically conservative, cute voice, good taste in vidya and music
>she sends me two pics of her
>think she's pretty okay looking
>we talk every day
>makes plans to hang out IRL this summer
>start seeing each other - internet gf and bf
>she asks me to send her a shirtless pic
>she gets insecure and says I'm out of her league
>says things like "I'm the kind of girl that only gets dated for my personality"
>find her FB
>reevaluate her looks
>don't find her physically attractive at all
>break things off with her (while remaining online friends)

I feel terrible, and she's probably reading this right now. I feel incredibly shallow, but I can't date someone I don't find attractive. I'm no better than the roasties that friendzoned most of /r9k/ back in middle school.

I hope you find a bf who appreciates you more than I can. You deserve it.
>>
>>28225174
How did Prozac help? I might have to take it soon
>>
I was born to rule the world but instead I'm a NEET. I am an alien everywhere I go.
>>
http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=153

GET IN HERE AND PLAY SOME CARDS REEEEEE
>>
>tfw have huge family dinner tomorrow with whole family from all across country, Minnesota, Chicago, New York
>all coming together to celebrate my birthday
>terrified
>>
>>28224902
Well hello there, sailorblox
>>
>>28225186
ahh another roleplaying, frog-posting faggot.
if you are a girl, you know the fucking rules. tits or get the fuck out.

>>>/trash/
>>
>recently my bed time got reinstated

Life sucks as a man child.
>>
>>28224404
>have the best conversation on omegle ever
>Talk about life, death, the world, religion, and everything in between.
>the first time in my life, I feel like i'm connecting to someone
>They mention they're dying soon.
>beg them to add me somewhere, anywhere, so I can talk to them for the next few weeks/months they have left.
>tell me i'm a good person, and leave without talking to me

I want to help them. I don't know anything about them and I want to. They were kind to me. I didn't want the conversation to end, for a short period, I didn't feel alone.

I left them my skype and email, but it didnt seem like they were going to contact me again.
>>
>texting qt
>her phone starts fucking up, can't send messages or something
>idk what's going on
>conversation just dies, and it seems she was getting my messages late so the order my messages were sent may have been awkward
Could've had a nice texting session, but it just went to shit.
>>
>>28224404
the only girl i've ever loved decided that she doesn't want to be in a relationship and i've been hung up on it for months now. i've been trying so hard to get over her but theres a part of me that can't let her go and it fucking sucks. i also made a tinder in hopes of getting an easy hookup or something and i haven't got a single match yet lol. fuck me
>>
>>28224404
>tfw get caught with weed again
like being autist isn't enough
>>
>>28225186
>dont want to die alone
>became a mutant tranny
If you just stayed the way you were meant to, you would have found some one easily.
>>
File: 1460123711345.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460123711345.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1024
>moms gonna get her masters degree soon
>I'm having trouble just getting a fucking associates at a community college
>feel like a disappointment
>people at school are noticing me acting different
>people giving sympathy even if they don't know what's wrong
I hate it guys
why do I feel the feels I feel
>>
File: 135241777822.jpg (115 KB, 628x604) Image search: [Google]
135241777822.jpg
115 KB, 628x604
I'm probably going to get normie ree's for this but whatever.

>be huge nerd who's never really dated anyone, never had sex
>ask out hella cute girl who comes into the cafe I work at
>she has a huge scar on her chest presumably from heart surgery
>she says she doesn't want to date anyone because she is too busy but she still wants to hang out
>make plans
>have a quick casual diner one day with smalltalk
>she says she had fun and askes if I wanna hang out again some time
>hits me up a few days later and we go out to a tap house
>shit goes super well she's all over me and we make out a ton in the parking lot
>hang out again the next day (yesterday)
>she is like super pure only ever dated one guy before and that was years ago
>turns out she's had 4 heart surgeries before and her heart is actually on the right side of her body, not the left
>literally the craziest most beautiful thing I've ever heard
>in her room she tells me she doesn't know what she's doing and needs to think about it
>she likes hanging out with me but is leaving for grad school in the fall and doesn't want to hurt me
>meanwhile I'm acting way too into her and it's making her uncomfortable
>I'm failing out of college and doing hard drugs and she is a pure waifu and I know she's too good for me
>I want things to work out with her but I know I'm just going to weigh her down
>we've only even hung out 3 times and I'm this tripped up
>>
>>28226340
limerence

also get the fuck off my borad you normie
>>
File: 1461806031484.jpg (104 KB, 723x690) Image search: [Google]
1461806031484.jpg
104 KB, 723x690
there's no way i could express clearly my own problems within the boundaries an /r9k/ post requires and even those few moments of clarity while writing posts come and go, just like people.

you know: there are people who don't post online. if you're here you post online, i post online, there's a natural way to express meaning maybe suggested in the ironic humor of it. but it's not an accessible humor and maybe that makes me an unaccessible person. all for a laugh between daily engagements.

women nearby my own shitposting makes me think. women make me feel complicated.
>>
>tfw plug.dj is dead

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/r9k

Play some music with your bros
>>
File: prufrock.gif (136 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
prufrock.gif
136 KB, 500x333
>>28224404
i just got ghosted by a girl i dated for a month and was close friends with for a year.

hold me ;(
>>
>wake up at a freind's house
>he has two more people here
>really need to shit
>to get to bathroom gotta pass them
>what do?
>>
In everything I do I fail, i cant do a thing right and everything i do reeks of autism. I lost interest in music, movies, gaming, everything and its not going to cone back. I repel people like the plague, old friends and the like, I think I'm talking normally when in reality I sound like an autistic trying to act normal.
I should have swallowed pills a long time ago, but I was to afraid of death to do so. I'm pathetic I hope a car takes me out soon.
>>
Nothing too heavy

>I lack the motivation to do schoolwork

>Not a single friend.

I take comfort in the fact that a lot of anons have it a LOT worse.
>>
>>28226340
>tfw you go all the way with broken heart girl
>she has a heart attack mid orgasm
>you do what any gentleman would and finish as quickly as possible then call 911
>>
Ready to die any minute

>>28226378
>>
>>28225190
no such thing as a normie who became a nerd, its always the opposite
>>
I'm poor as fuck, lost my job and broke it off with my gf of 6 1/2 years.

However I'm in better shape physically than I've ever been.

I feel like I'm in the coccoon stage of my chrysalis. I had a really fucking horrible last month or so but I can sort of see the light. The exercise I'm doing is changing me mentally just as much as physically.

I've never had this discipline. I think thia break up could be the making of me as a man. Ive been job hunting at a good rate and if I can get one I'll be really ready to go.

That's my genuine feels.
>>
I don't understand it any more. Why does Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn exist? I run a family business and we've been around for centuries. We're one of the oldest families in my country. I don't need LinkedIn. Someone called me to ask, without introducing themselves, why they couldn't find me on "social media". They sounded terrified. I asked their name, repeated it and then told them never to call me again. Then they rang the front desk and threatened to leave a bad review on some other website.

Why is everything a race to the bottom? Why did someone stand up and tell the President of the USA that they were "non binary"? What does that even mean? Obama's reaction was to cry. A man in charge of tens of thousands of nuclear weapons cried, in public, over someone he had never met telling him something of no consequence. It's becoming that I can't have a proper conversation with anyone under the age of about 25 or so. Their heads are filled with pointless rubbish. My neice asked me to drive her somewhere and despite speaking for about an hour to each other, I have no idea what she actually said or why it was important. It was just nothing.

Thankfully it isn't as bad as it is in the USA yet but it's not getting better.
>>
Do you hate it when you see women happy? Or other people happy in general? Like, I feel like another persons happiness just makes me feel like jelaous. I'm probably being entitled anyway
>>
>>28226340
Tragically ironic, because it seems like the one with the broken heart is you.

How far away is she going to grad school?
>>
>>28226510
She hasn't even applied to them yet. Taking the GRE next week. So i guess fall doesn't make sense. But she said she's leaving in fall. Maybe moving home (5 hours away) 1st?
>>
Art crisis.

Since I was 12, I would make a 20 page comic every 6-months and submit it to publishers. I had this dream that eventually someone would pick up my stuff and I could be a full-time artist by the time I turned 18.

I'm 26 now. I haven't made anything outside of practice sketches and studies in 3 years. I just went NEET for the first time since then, and I should be excited for the opportunity to make something again but instead I'm just ashamed and disappointed at my progress. I'm no better than I was in high school, starting with a blank slate. Instead of thinking of new ideas and stories, every time I sit down I just think about the time I've wasted and if I should be doing something else instead.

Tell me someone else here can share this feel.
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 588x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 588x538
>fed up with life
>not loved by family, no gf or friends
>disgusted with myself
>existential dread
>feels anxiety and lonely whenever I'm awake
I wish I can be prescribed with some benzos.
>>
>>28226592
Why does it have to be comics? Explore other mediums man.
I found I'm pretty good at making highly experimental film. You just need to find your niche. Try like just messing around with effects on photoshop for shits and see what you can make that appeals to you.

And I've found that I'm often to hard on my own work. Like I'll show people and they'll be super into it when I'm not too impressed but that's because they don't have the same expectations that you do.

Still no idea how to make any of this lucrative. But art shouldn't ever be about the money imo.
>>
>>28226641
I should clarify, I don't do comics now, I do animation and I love it, but it's the same sort of feelings.
I feel like my drawing ability isn't good enough to make anything worthwhile and I'm running out of time to improve draftsmanship while also putting effort into animating.

And I don't care about the money either. That's just the art life.
>>
>>28226743
Well i still advocate experimenting in other mediums. Might bring the creative burst you're looking for.
Honestly I'm in a baby bitch film program right now, but a lot of my classes are blowing my mind with inspiration. So maybe if it's possible take an animationy sort of class that sounds engaging to you.
>>
>>28224765
Heh there is never a point in my life that i can remeber not having a huge crush on a girl. I always feel the need to hardcore crush on some dumb bitch that i eventually stop caring about. Its funny looking back and thinking how shitty my life would be if i ended up dating any of them im aure ill think the same about the current.
>>
>>28225534
All of my friendships have been based on a shared love for anime. It always turns out that I like it so much more than the other person and our friendship dies because we don't have anything else in common.

A few times, I've made anime friends only to find out they never liked anime. They actually liked me for my personality and just watched whatever I was into. Those are embarrassing. It's like pouring your heart out to someone you think you're close with and then having them turn around and ask why you're telling them.

But the hardest is when they love it just as much as I do, but grow out of it. Because I know they still remember all the inside jokes, I know how much they used to love it, but we both just awkwardly avoid the subject, trying to find something else we both love just as much, until we stop talking entirely.

I miss having anime friends.
>>
>>28226459
>old man yells at cloud
>>
>>28225259
I don't feel like myself unless I'm behind a computer screen and typing on a keyboard.
>>
>>28226774
Thinking of dabbling in sound actually. Maybe that would help.
Good luck in your film classes. Maybe we'll both make it someday.
>>
>barely passed high school with grade from 50%-60%(D- to C)
>Don't go to prom or Uni
>all my friends and classmates got into Ivy League Unis
> Sad and depressed with no job experience or direction in life
> spend life searching for purpose via 4chan and message boards, vidya, and anime
> sister hooks me up with a sweet fancy/posh restaurant job minimum wage + big $$$ in tips
>making bank
> got into college studying IT (enjoying it)
>Invited to high school Reunion where people from uni wanna kill themselves for failing classes and dropping out
>old friends and classmates see me and say shit like "wow anon you got your shit together"
>familiar qt3.14s from highschool now want my d
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>mfw when normie classmates envy me for revenuing that moolah and going to school without failing
>mfw things turn out better than expected

Am I transitioning into a normie?
>>
File: about that.jpg (17 KB, 305x329) Image search: [Google]
about that.jpg
17 KB, 305x329
I kinda fell for a girl that may like me, but I haven't gotten the nerve to talk to her but once after I realized the possibility existed.
>>
my dad abuses me and i have nowhere else to stay it's either stay here or be homeless

what do I do? im dying here
>>
>>28226592
If you want my advice, as unwarranted as it may be, try using that emotion to create something. Use your emotion and experience and draw from it. A friend of mine makes amazing poetry doing it.
>>
>>28227125
Sound is dank.
Annoying as fuck to do in films though since no amateur directors ever know what they're talking about and just shoot down all of my cuts even when I expressly say they're a work in progress.
>>
>>28227285
Try talking to an attorney about what can be done about your residence if your dad were to go to prison. I'd see if there was anyway you could call the cops on him and get the house.
>>
>>28227244
bruh just ask her out on a date.

Just say. "Hey, would you wanna go get some sushi this friday, or whenever you're not busy?"

It's fucking easy to get dates once you get over the fear of it.
>>
>make out with girl at party
>she comes back to my place
>hook up
>can't turn her on for shit
>she gets up and leaves

first girl I ever toon home. feels bad man.
>>
>>28227359
What if she says no, though? What if she gets weirded out by me liking her? I can't deal with the anxiety I'm a freakin mess what do I do about that?
>>
>>28226459

What's the deal with airline food? I mean, I was on this flight and they served us blue food. Blue. Food. I asked the stewardess what it was, and she said it wasn't blue, more like purple. Was that supposed to make me feel better? I mean, what kind of animal has purply blue meat? I tell ya, it's crazeeee out there.
>>
>>28227285
abuses you how? sexually?
>>
File: ss (2016-04-30 at 04.09.23).png (6 KB, 301x48) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-30 at 04.09.23).png
6 KB, 301x48
I keep getting told I look like a school shooter.
>>
>>28224404
>be me
>in the middle of legal case (possible 4-8 years in prison if convicted)
>feelinprettylow.jpg
>go out to get drunk and see my friend dj at local bar/club
>chilling at the bar watching everyone
>feeling like i dont belong here with all these people enjoying themselves
>see girl i kno
>havent spoke to her in 6 or 7 months bcuz i ditched my phone and all my contacts after i got arrested
>looks like shes here alone
>holyshit shes looking cute af
>get drunk enough to talk to her
>she recognizes me
>we hit it off for awhile
>dance with her for a bit
>tell her bout my current situation
>as im telling her im also reminding myself of the shit im going thru
>start feelin pretty bad and slowly drift away from her throughout the night
>she deserves better than my loser soon to be prisoner ass
>let her leave w/o exchanging new number
>#wastedopportunity

i know these arent really robot feels but genuine none the less.
mostly just hurts because i felt a real spark between us and i havent been with anyone in over 3 years since a bad breakup and some hard times. and i let the spark die when i should have tried to kindle it..

robots.. if you ever feel like you have even a remote chance, grab that shit and dont let go.
DONT YOU FUCKING LET GO!
>>
>>28225190
Hi MtG anon
Which format are you into?
>>
>>28227597
every way but sexually
>>
>>28227413
Shit sucks some times. Better she says no now then leads you on for awhile, the when you're about to have sex with her she tells you she has herpes. Then instead of breaking up with you she kisses a guy who she infected with herpes in front of you and says she's leaving you for him since they can have sex without worry. Meanwhile you're still a virgin and you know that has a lot to do with why she broke up with you.
Better she says no now.
>>
>>28228256
Um... That didn't help, but I'll just do it
>>
File: 1435562249585.png (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1435562249585.png
14 KB, 633x758
>starting to fall for some Muslim girl

REEEEE fucking brain! I guarantee I have no chance even though she grew up here in England
>>
>>28226592
Maybe you can follow the footsteps of the artists of the original OnePunch Man / Mob Psycho or Attack on Titan manga. Their art was just enough to convey a story and they focused on the story so their works eventually had a cult following.
>>
>>28228442
Why would you want to put your cock neer a fucking shit skin you race traitor
>>
>>28228536
Because she is cute and actually talks to me
>>
>>28228546
See: >>28228536

Get a fucking Asian gf, they're based.
>>
>haven't worked up the motivation to draw seriously in weeks
>used to draw every day for improvement's sake
>suddenly don't even feel like picking up my tablet anymore
>try to draw regardless but it all turns out shit
>tfw I don't even have what I thought was my one redeeming feature anymore
>>
>>28227244
>>28227413

same feel here, it's killing me.
i just want to ask her out (didn't have the chance yet), but im afraid she'll say no. still, i guess it's better than waiting too long until she thinks we're just good friends or she gets someone else
>>
>>28228546
Fag.
>can't handle white women so has to settle for some girl who looks like a man, has skin the colour of shit and is dumber than rocks
>>
File: 1453719771202.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1453719771202.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
After two weeks of building up the courage i finally asked out a girl.

>no sorry

And here i am, 24 hours later. Wondering where it all went wrong. Fuck it hurt.
>>
File: squarecard2.jpg (233 KB, 1000x986) Image search: [Google]
squarecard2.jpg
233 KB, 1000x986
>>28224902
i'd fuck the living life out of you.

[if you shave and dress up like my waifu]
>>
File: 1422114208204.png (102 KB, 1437x773) Image search: [Google]
1422114208204.png
102 KB, 1437x773
>Was heavily in love with that one girl years ago
>Shit went bad between us and school was already over so there was no excuse to see her at all anymore
>Create fake facebook account to stalk her "Occasionally"
>Fap tp her pics "Occasionally"
>Log in to fake acc once again
>Get a message, congratulating <my fake name> to 6 years of facebook
>6 years
I need help FUCK
>>
>>28225827
give me her skype friend
i need a conservative woman
>>
>tfw every time a girl likes you she's under 18
Probably because they don't know any better
>>
>>28229092
>tfw every time a girl likes you she is fat

Why can't I get a nice gf ;_;
>>
>I dont know which of them I love anymore
>>
>>28224404
>tfw I reach this line and realize I'm not interested in myself too
>>
File: 1457760274362.jpg (118 KB, 850x1242) Image search: [Google]
1457760274362.jpg
118 KB, 850x1242
>tfw trying to break down and understand why exactly I feel the feels I do
>it all leads back to pretty much being told that I should want it

>tfw all I am is a hollow 'thing,' unable to think for myself, unable to make decisions, unable to do anything at all without being told to
>>
Tfw you love a woman who is richer than you 100time.
So you just too afraid to approach her
>>
It's weird waking up next to my girlfriend on a bad day when we both have depressive tendencies.

We both get strength from each other to get out of bed, but if I look at her eyes, I'll see that it's just a magic trick. We both start off depressed and get out of it by assuming the other one isn't.

This is a good feel I guess, but it reminds me how unstable my lifestyle is. I'm relying on other people to not be a robot.
>>
>>28229677
Well at least she doesn't pick her men by how much money they have and I presume you don't have any you fucking r9k loser
>>
File: 1433399457705.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1433399457705.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
>>28229700
Shots fired!
famalambbandaide
>>
My gf told me she is pregnant from me.
>>
>>28229810

Time to man up.
Mix some pills into her food.
>>
>>28224404
>tfw you're tired 24/7
Just fuck me up fampai
>>
File: bootleg_skub_001.jpg (28 KB, 195x282) Image search: [Google]
bootleg_skub_001.jpg
28 KB, 195x282
so, im a virgin, probably always will be, but ive on many occasion gotten around, uh, 3-5 mm`s deep. what do i call myself or describe myself as. "almost non-virgin". just also thinking in general, are there names for like, people who made second base, but no further. or like, only ever received oral sex, or only even like, anal sex? sorry to get all anal retentive about it
>>
File: olman.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
olman.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>28226459
they said this about tv, radio and mail. dont get me wrong, i feel all this new weird shit is weird shit, but to every past generation its been exactly the same and we are just, the next one. i was allll into vidya and building gaymin rigs a few years ago and now its suddenly popular and hip for everyone to do, but instead they just watch...lets plays and shit?
In MY day we used to walk up a mountain in below 0 weather to change the channel on that damn old intranets, fuddin, kids, an shit
>>
File: 1460227205444.jpg (202 KB, 512x612) Image search: [Google]
1460227205444.jpg
202 KB, 512x612
>>28224404
Im comfy as fuck right now.Sitting under a blanket,hugging a dakimakura of my waifu and chilling
>>
>>28230482
>whoro
lmao
>>
>>28230498
Come at me faggot.I'll fight for mine waifu's honor until death.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.