[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too many tears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
A woman who I very much hoped would go on a date with me just rejected me and unmatched me.

I just came home from work and I've decided this is it. I am so sad and miserable I just laid on my bed and cried loudly for 15 minutes. Nobody could here me as I was ALONE. I can't take this anymore its too painful. I don't want to hear or be told that it'll get better. It won't.
She could have been my girlfriend. I could have been happy. I could have been something. But all I am is an anti social miserable piece of shit with no future no partner no money and no hope.

Listening to right now:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNfCha0lDtc

"Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts

And we'll fly home
We'll fly home
You and I
We'll fly home"
>>
File: 1461731950209.png (27 KB, 441x230) Image search: [Google]
1461731950209.png
27 KB, 441x230
>>28226378
Are you me when I was 15?
>tfw you're now 6 ft, long hair, and 4 earrings and she suddenly starts talking to you again
>tfw this could be it
vengence
>>
If I'm punished in the afterlife and sent to hell for killing myself, at least it won't be as painful as the hell that I'm in now.
>>
File: 1455655442899.gif (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1455655442899.gif
115 KB, 500x357
>>28226378
Well my first thought was that it was really stupid to get upset over a girl, but then I remember I've felt the same. It sucks being lonely but it's not worth killing yourself over it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfXhb0eKj-8
holy shit, man, holy shit
everything, everything was so different
>>
I was like this a few weeks ago.

It's like a pet dying, it doesn't get better you just learn to live with the pain.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.