[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather fuck the boy on the left or the girl on the right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1459665740675.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459665740675.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
Would you rather fuck the boy on the left or the girl on the right?
>>
>>28224319
The girl looks like a tranny.
>>
the "girl" on the right is obviously a trap/trans you mong
>>
>>28224319
The right because it is Bella Thorne.
>>
>>28224319
That faggot needs to cut his hair and get an acting coach. There are plenty of things dragging TWD down, but he's the most onerous of them.
>>
>>28224319
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER ARM WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
>>
Your odd sentence structure elicits suspicion as to its content, thus subconsciously causing us to question the authenticity of each individual's biological sex, as transsexuals are a common sight/subject here on /r9k/. Ergo despite our first instincts as to the boy on the left being in fact male with the girl at right being actually female, the commonality of transsexualism on this board forces us to reconsider our default stance. However, our second guess is incorrect.

Congratulations, sir, you have indeed trolled us. Fantastic.
>>
>>28225134
The girl is Bella Thorne, a real woman. She's actually 7/10 in her usual make up and clothes.
>>
>>28225173
Ashton Kutcher/10, you mean
>>
>>28224319
So is that a ftm on the left and mtf on the right?
>>
can I choose none?
>>
>>28225286
I don't know. Hopefully someone in this thread will explain.
>>
>>28225314
>>28225286
Bella Thorne on the right. No idea who the left is
>>
>>28225303
You must fuck one or both will rape you simultaneously.

>>28225342
Thank you for the info.
>>
>>28224319
She's got a man jaw, but a bangin body
>>
File: 1458625745787.jpg (91 KB, 296x555) Image search: [Google]
1458625745787.jpg
91 KB, 296x555
>>28225367
So does he. But without the manjaw.
>>
>>28225533
Holy shit, is that CARRRRRL?
>>
>>28225362
oh shit, well I'm not a faggot so I guess i'll go with the chick that looks like a dude I mean she seems to have tittes, hopefully she doesn't have a hidden penis there.
>>
>>28225892
>I'm not a faggot
>I'll go for the one that looks like a man
I've got news for you, buddy
>>
The girl on the right has an unusually strong chin.
>>
The boy looks like a girl and the girl looks like a boy. What a world pham
>>
I'd save Chandler Riggs from the boipussi path and make him my wingman. He seems chill af

Tl:dr, right
>>
>>28225362
>You must fuck one or both will rape you simultaneously.
I'll wait for both desu. She'll forcefully insert her dick into my anus, while I pound his vagina. God I'm getting an erection from this.
>>
>>28225067
Its probably some kind of make up to look like its been cut or something. They were probably having fun with it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.