[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a cute girl >tfw you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: sundress girl.jpg (369 KB, 902x960) Image search: [Google]
sundress girl.jpg
369 KB, 902x960
>tfw you will never be a cute girl
>tfw you will never be able to wear cute clothes
>tfw you will never have cute husband to have cute kids with
>tfw you will never cook for your hubbie and family while your kids do their homework and your husband washes up after a long day at work
>>
File: 1427915722592.png (31 KB, 433x664) Image search: [Google]
1427915722592.png
31 KB, 433x664
>>28224195
But that's Prince Naseem in a dress
>>
What the fuck, anon? Stop reading my mind. I was thinking about posting the exact same thread.
>>
File: 1457649101409.jpg (59 KB, 393x699) Image search: [Google]
1457649101409.jpg
59 KB, 393x699
>>28224335
Sorry m8 shit happens
>>
>>28224195
I really think this kind of shit arises because society treats men like absolute dog shit. It makes boys want to become girls because they know that otherwise, they'll never be called pretty, they'll never be called cute, they'll never be hit on in a meaningful way, they'll never be comfortable.
I know because I want to be a girl and I have a decent sense of introspective and this is what I gathered from it.
>>
>>28224577
Pretty much f.a.m. Then again I also do this shit when I start to miss my mother for some reason.
>>
So, when are you starting hrt?
>>
>>28224195
You don't need to be a cute girl for that you just need to find a breadwinner gf to make you her house hubbie.
>>
>>28224847
when did you
are you happy with it
>>
>>28224256
How the hell does that look like Prince Naseem to you?
>>
>>28224847
Never because I'm not that mentally ill. Sometimes I just pretend to be a girl.
>>
>>28225274
Biology and statistics say that doesn't work well usually.
>>
>>28225557
>*Prince Naseem in a dress with a wig

Sorry.
>>
>>28224195
I wish I could be a girl and have a happy life.

>>28224847
Because most people still hate trans and I'm not cute or young enough to do it.
>>
>>28225347
Few years ago. I kinda regret starting it :/
>>
>>28224195
I just want to be cute and wear cute clothes and have a bf, But I'll never have that and it makes me sad.

>inb4 become a tranny

With just hormones no tranny passes, you'd need a lot of expensive plastic surgery and even then you'll always have wide manly shoulders and thin hips, wich may not be a problem for some, but I've always wished I had wide girly hips and phat thighs
>>
>>28225753
>with just hormones, no tranny passes
Citation needed. No one knows that they're trannies because they pass, idiot. T
>>
File: 3.jpg (461 KB, 1159x1911) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
461 KB, 1159x1911
>>28225753
I've personally always wanted to be a skinny lanklet chick with a slender but female figure.
>>
>>28225753
But you would still be a man.

If I was given a choice, I would be born a female, no doubt about that, but since I'm a man, I don't obsesses about it.
>>
I feel your pain, OP. I've wanted to be a girl since I was just a little boy, 4 or 5 years old.

Looking back, I think it was because most of the people in my family are girls (seriously, boy children are rare in my extended family) and my parents abused the fuck out of me.

I imagine what it would be like if I'd been born a girl every day. have been for over 20 years :(
>>
>>28225682
What? Why?

>>28225650
this

>>28225753
THIS. I've always wished I could have a big, fat butt, but I never can. It would be made worse, since my sisters have big butts and large breasts, so it'd just make me jealous as well as making me look like the "odd one out" in a very sad way.

>>28225870
>most of the people in my family are girls
>my parents abused the fuck out of me
are you me?
>>
>you will never be a cute girl
>you will never be the turboslut in all your dirtiest fantasies
>>
>>28225881
>What? Why?

Realized being a trap is just a phase and I dont really have gender dysphoria. The whole trap thing honestly just a meme and swept up too many people. Dont fall for it
>>
>>28225881
Check the trip code, senpai.
>>
>>28224195
>Tfw I've been roleplaying a grill on OKcupid for a month and a half
Both nice and awful feeling.
>>
>>28225347

19. I'm 24 now. I'm very happy with it.

>>28225590

Future late transitioner here

>>28225650

Who gives a fuck what people think. Do what makes you happy or spend the rest of your life regretting being a coward and falling into place with dickheads.

>>28225682
>>28226024

Oh look, it's this guy again pretending (poorly) to be me. I wonder when you'll figure out how tripcodes work :D btw you need to be 18 to be here.
>>
>>28226309
Poor idea to encourage people like me to do it. I'd end up as one of those disgusting hons that gives mtfs a bad name in the first place. I hate being a man but attempting to transition and completely failing at the thing I really want to be would feel even worse.
>>
>>28226348

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I understand what you're going through. I'm not trying to push you to transition, only to do what you feel is best despite what the people around think. It's a huge mistake to let others direct your life for you.
>>
>>28226348
Dont do it then
>>
Is wanting to dress up and get railed like a girl the same thing as being trans?
>>
>>28226474
I lose either way but by transitioning I would make people hate me even more. I never stood a chance.

>>28226493
I won't, fake pizza.
>>
>>28226512
no
Look up crossdressing and the difference between it and transgender.
i like dressing up too.
>>
>>28226309
You will never be a woman. Just a man with bolt-ons and a chopped off dick.

Don't fall for the "transition" meme. There is a reason trannies are so fucked up and kill themselves constantly. You have body dysmorphia - work on curing it so you can lead a good life.
>>
>>28226563
Any rational tranny will tell you they'll never be a "real" woman". But you can be "real" enough to live a relatively happy and fulfilling life. Stop spreading your /r9k/ negativity.
>>
>>28226516
A mentally healthy man will always give better advice than a mentally ill one

Good luck
>>
>>28226493
>>28226921

Do you honestly think you're being clever somehow? Or are you only pretending to be retarded

>>28226516

Depends. Sure lots of fags online might hate me but irl because I pass everyone is really nice to me..

>>28226563

>This nigga

Oh man, aforementioned faggot online told me to stop being trans. I better listen to them. I'm sure glad I gave up the thing that allows me to feel content with life, just to please anon. Soooo worth it!!

Also

>Reel womyn
>Bolt ons
>Chopped off dick
>Dysmorphia
>Curing it

Dude why would anybody take your pea brained advice..
>>
>>28224195
You are why i want to kill myself
>>
>>28226940
No, I just think mentally ill people need to take advice from clear headed people. Gender dysphoria does not exist. This trap meme has gone too far.

As for you, pizza #2, get on some Pimozide. It will make you feel better. You will have better thoughts
>>
>>28226940
That's the key factor. If I had any chance of passing, I would have transitioned. You had a good body and face to transition with and you started young which allowed you to pass. I, on the other hand, would stand no chance and be ridiculed irl and online.
>>
>>28225801
you do it pretty well
yea, not surprised people beat me to saying it but these kinds of thoughts turn people into traps. not that's a bad thing at all, world needs more of those.
>>
>>28226990

You're an imbecile. Does the world stop existing if you close your eyes? Please fuck off forever you pathetic wannabe.

>Pimozide

Now you're actually just baiting me.
>>
>>28227055
>wannabe

wew no thank you.

Im sure you have heard about pimozide, but have you even tried it? Give it a shot, maybe you can get your head straight
>>
>>28226990
>gender dysphoria does not exist
Please tell me more. Should I get vaccinated?
Does holistic medicine work better for treating cancer than chemotherapy?
>>
>>28227181

You're serious? Here we go again.

No doctor has ever and will ever prescribe Pimozide for gender identity disorder. It went through trials, yes, once and it was years ago. With a sample size of one.

>B-but the report said the trans feelings subsided in them!!!

Do you know what pimozide is? It's basically a different form of haloperidol. Yeah the stuff they give people in the psych ward to make them stop bouncing off the walls and shitting into their own hands. Sure, being a doped up zombie might help distract you from your feelings of gender identity disorder but it will also distract you from that long string of drool hanging from your lip

Yeahhh I'm totally gonna try it!!! Sounds awesome :D great advice.
>>
>tfw pizza will never be my mommy gf and turn me into a girl
>>
>>28224195
You call that cute?? Shiiiiiiit
>>
>tfw you wait around all thread for pizza to show up and then two come at once
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.