[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup guys. i dont even know if i am a robot or a normie at this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: metal.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
metal.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
sup guys.
i dont even know if i am a robot or a normie at this point

>i have a qt gf who is just my type
>i go to some metalheads meeting which is a kind of parties but idk
>i am the alpha male around my freinds
>i have a built fat body
>i am going a lot on /fit/
>i am still an introvert
>i still suffer from chronic depression
>i still want to kill myself only this time its from my depression

just what the fuck am i?
>>
>>28224064
After careful consideration. I deem you a normie... Now...
REEEEEEEEEEE GTFO MY BOARD
>>
Failed normie/Cyborg. If you have had any sort of intimate relationship with a girl/sex/kiss before, then you're not a robot.
>>
A teenager

Bloxoriginal
>>
>>28224064
reminds me of the clique of kids back in high school, they sat in their own level of the lunchroom and everyone called them "the dirties" cause they just looked dirty and did weird shit constantly

they were just so detached from all the other typical hierarchies they had their own pyramid of who was cool or not

so you're just an alpha-robot, almost normie, not enough to be one, but just barely considered a robot
>>
>>28224064
>i still suffer from chronic depression
>i still want to kill myself only this time its from my depression
>just what the fuck am i?
spiritually malnourished

you think being an alpha male with a gf is some kind of amazing accomplishment, and that it's all you need to be happy. but you're still human, you're still frail in the grand scheme of things, and you'll still die one day unless you live long enough to see science and technology advance to the point where dead people are brought back to life

read about transhumanism and study religions
>>
>>28224228
most of my family lived at least 90 years so maybe i have a good chance
>>
same here op, the cyborg life ain't too bad we don't have to feel sorry for ourselves we do what we can
>>
>>28224539
exectly m8
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.