[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE WOMEN /R9K/ LETS KILL WOMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
I HATE WOMEN /R9K/

LETS KILL WOMEN
>>
>>28223990

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
OH LOOK ANOTHER CUNT
>>
AGREED. DEATH TO ROASTIES
>>
Sometimes, I feel like I hate women and that they're really unintelligent, and then I realize that I also hate men and that a lot of men are unintelligent as well, including me. I guess I just fucking hate everyone.
>>
>>28224012

CUT YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF BITCH
>>
I wish you guys were serious :/ women deserve death.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
WHAT THE FUCK U LOOKING AT BICH
>>
FORGOT PIC DIE BITCH
>>
I feel death is too quick and merciful. I'd rather they all go back to being treated as second class citizens without the right to vote.
>>
>>28223990
Why do you hate women OP? You should submit your beliefs to scrutiny.
>>
>>28224033
oh man, I know this feels and the saddest part is that if you want to fit in with then you basically have to dumb yourself down. like, I don't give a shit about sports or celebs but if you want to fit in then you'd better know all about (dumb tv series/celeb drama) or else you get weird looks and etc. i don't understand why I'm being penalized for being a bit smarter or curious than the majority of others.
>>
File: tibd25.jpg (224 KB, 1200x864) Image search: [Google]
tibd25.jpg
224 KB, 1200x864
>>28224088

How about we just torture them?
>>
>>28224122
We all know this feel, man (What you said included). That's why we're on /r9k/.
>>
>>28224122
I think it's fine to be smart, but don't think you're above them either they're people too (although they might be dumber) it's a trap

You might need to find your crowd, I have 2 friends with whom I speak specifically about tech, science and engineering the rest are normies and my family that bore me to tears
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.