[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so much fucking fun to smoke with little boys and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11 KB, 194x259
It's so much fucking fun to smoke with little boys and just get them right on the edge! About once a month I get my 5 yo nephew for the weekend and I make sure he doesn't sleep a fucking second! He's so fucking scared of me because the first time I told him to smoke it he said no, so I grabbed the pipe and hit him so hard across the face I know he saw stars and was dizzy, which gave me enough time to get a nice heavy leather belt out of the closet and I told him to take his clothes off so I could get his bare skin for maximum pain. He stripped and I stripped naked and put some lube on my cock and I told him he was gonna smoke a shitload of Meth and snort coke and hit some poppers for 3 days or I would beat him until my arms got tired and they never do. I put the pipe to his mouth and held my lighter under the glass bowl and as soon as it started to melt and smoke, I told him to take the biggest breath he could. So fucking HOT! 5 and smoking meth while I stroked my dick. I didn't want him to take in any air unless it was filled with those sexy chems! He was so tweaked and I was too. I grabbed the poppers and took a deep hit and held it in and I was in fucking pervert heaven! I decided I wanted to beat him anyway for fun. I made him inhale 2 hits and he al most passed out so I pulled that belt back and put every bit of my strength into hitting him across his back and it was so sick and wrong listening to him scream and cry while I jacked my cock.
>>
I made sure I didn't miss an inch except his face. Didn't want people asking questions. He was hyperventilating and so completely wired he was not getting enough air. I got the pipe and put it back in his mouth and told him if it took 15 minutes he better not breathe anything but meth. I grabbed my handycam and turned it toward us . I lit it and he smoked and smoked and smoked and smoked. I could see his heartbeat on his chest fast and hard. IHe wanted to stop but I dared him to stop, so he kept on taking that good shit in deep! I told him to hold it in even though it doesn't work better that way, It just damages your lungs real good and I wanted that for him while I pointed at my long thick cock and told him how sickeningly brutal I was gonna rape his. Little shithole. He barely made it through the first weekend, but by the next time , he was already craving that glass pipe real bad and I was craving another sadistic intestine scrambling jackhammer rape. He will be here this weekend and I actually met another perv who wants to help and join in some hardcore little boy raping. The guy is such a stinky ugly fucker. He squats on my nephews face and I tell him to clean that crusty hole good and deep. Hurry up Friday!!!
>>
Fuck what the rest of you think shock humor still gets to me.
>>
>>28224356
this is taken from an actual obscure internet forum frequented by meth-abusing pedophiles
>>
>>28224925
Is this on the dark web?
>>
>>28224984
surprisingly not

http://tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.