[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See cute girl looking at me out of the corner of my eye >Freeze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: WillingFrankDeviltasmanian.webm (610 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
WillingFrankDeviltasmanian.webm
610 KB, 640x640
>See cute girl looking at me out of the corner of my eye
>Freeze up. Look straight ahead so I don't make eye contact. Don't even blink
>Hold position for 30 sec
>She finally looks away
>Thank god

I deserve to die alone.
>>
yea I do this too. It's pretty shitty knowing my situation is completely self-imposed
>>
>>28223694
>>28223722
are you two me?
>>
>>28223744
Fuck off back to r3ddit with this stupid "DUDE LMAO ARE U ME?? XDDDDD" bullshit.
>>
>>28223694
>holding papers
>girl asks me what they're for
>freeze up, look straight ahead, and say uuuuhhhhh until she says that's ok and walks away
When will it stop
>>
>>28223810
Well at least I'm not this autistic.
I think
>>
>>28223798
You know that people here have been saying that for years, right?

I know it's you're first day of graduation from [insert anime forum], but the back 2 ribbit meme is the most reddit meme around/
>>
>>28223901
Haha, you totally showed me..Oh man. What will I do after being owned this hard? Probably kill myself. xDDDDDDD
>>
>>28223951
Dude! Are you me? xDD
>>
>>28223901
leddit-fag BTFO. make sure to updoot each other and get leddit gold!
>>
>>28223960
BRO I tHInk SoooO! xDDDDD
>>
>>28223951
DAE /4chams/? let's talk about karma lol
>>
>>28223694
Who is this gorgeous girl?
>>
>>28223996
I'm in the minority here but I love Kanye West. Gimme karma and leddit gold xDDDD DAE DAE DAE
>>
I'm sorry for the shitposting so I'll contribute something more fruitful.

Why hasn't feminism made women the aggressors yet? You need to be a 9/10 or above male to have women approach you. If you're just some unassuming guy that a woman notices on public transit or somewhere else, they'll just shoot you a look and think you're supposed to come to them because that's the way other guys are. Girls need to grow a fucking spine.
>>
>>28224063
Emily Rudd is who Google told me she is.
>>
>>28224093
DAE le black scientist maymay? /r/atheism sent me
>>
>Getting multimeter from toolroom
>Hello can I sign out multimeter please
>Girl who works in toolroom but not who I was talking to was standing right next to me and looking at me
>She starts making these growling noises at me and then she says "hello"
>Pretend ignorance and sign for the multimeter, and leave
>Few days later, taking elevator to first floor.
>Elevator stops on 2nd floor, same girls walks in
>Pretend I'm doing stuff on my phone

My social life only consists of pretenses.
>>
>>28223694
I feel you m8, when a cute girl meets eyes with me, I look at my feet or completely away, it's worse when they're closer and acknowledge me, I just stumble around internally losing my shit, while sweating like a pig externally, I try to maintain my composure.
>>
>>28224185
are there any redeemable features to this person? if not (which us most likely) then you're doing alright man. make them chase you not the other way around
>>
>>28224222
I don't know, I hardly know her. I was in school with her for about 2 months but I never talked to her and I don't think she even noticed me.

She is pretty cute but she seems like the type of girl to have a lot of experience.
>>
>>28223694
nah you're just actually really afraid of rejections.
>>
>>28223694
let's photoshop her head on a stick
>>
>>28224422
Maybe. Don't think so. I've been rejected before. I don't understand why I couldn't even look her in the eyes.
>>
>>28224396
Yeah you're better off doing what you did 2bh. I can't stand roasties who think they're hot shit like that. have some humility for fucks sake.
>>
>>28224467
It's called a gut feeling, anon. Your instincts were warning you. Trust them
>>
>>28224475
Well, thanks for the reassurance. Though the only reason I reacted that way, I got scared.

Not looking for any more (you)s. Two is plenty, wew lad
>>
File: 1455278429767.png (43 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1455278429767.png
43 KB, 666x666
Why would anyone make this type of video? Is fucking pointless. It adds nothing to anyone's lives other than "ohh look at this pretty grilll!". It's beyond retarded.

This girl puts on her makeup, turns the camera on, and makes "silly", "cute" faces, that's it. The only purpose of this is to stroke her ego and you pathetic people just gather 'round and go all depressive and suicidal cause you can't get someone like her.

It's fucking shallow and none of you should have to go trough the trouble of even acknowledging her existence because, as this video shows, she adds nothing to your lives.

Either grow some balls and start doing something to actually start pursuing cute girls or stop whining. This attention seeker is literal cancer and does not deserve all the attention she gets.
>>
>>28225481
Stop being so fucking bitter.
>>
>>28224565
Always trust your gut, anon. Also fuck you have another (you)
>>
>>28225514
Stop being a beta cuck.
>>
>>28224063
Specialsnowflakebitch1975254.
>>
>>28225481
>The only purpose of this is to stroke her ego
Actually the purpose is to make her more money cause its content that she is creating for her youtube channel
>>
>>28225995
That doesn't exclude that she doesn't get an ego boost from this.
>>
What are you supposed to do if you see a woman looking at you, or if you catch her looking and she looks away?
>>
>>28226069
Say hello, ask how her day is going, carry the convo from there (make eye contact, stand up straight, be be confident/contain spaghetti, firm voice), or just ignore her and continue with your day. Those really are your only choices... I know approaching a girl and what not is horrible for "robots", but if you never attempt it you'll never get to know that cute girl who may have an interest in you
>>
>leaving computer lab at school
>class in the next room is filled with older women for some reason
>stare down a milf as i walk by
>see a slight smile
>go to library
>see her walk by and go to the bathroom a couple mins later

Was she looking for me? I feel like I wasted a nice chance to talk to a hot older woman
>>
>>28226065
Well yeah, im just contesting the 'only' part
>>
>see cute girl
>plan our lives together
>imagine laying on the grass with her, looking at the stars
>imagine our wedding
>imagine her smiling at me as she holds our sleeping child
>Chad walks up and starts talking to her
>>
Throughout high school, there was always 1 cute girl each year that showed interest in me. I can not and will never be able to talk to girls 1 on 1, but during classes people kinda liked me because I was funny and I was sorta charismatic.

I could've had not one, but three different GF's. Unfortunately, I am the biggest INTP turboautist to ever exist.
>>
>>28226574
>le INTP meme
>believing in horoscope tier pseudo science

fuck off, you deserve every bit of unhappiness that life throws at you
>>
>>28223694
She's not actually looking at you.
>>
>>28224185
>she starts making these growling noises at me
What did he meaned by this?
>>
>>28223694
my every day when i was in Uni.
>>
>>28226598
I'll be honest, I took the online quiz for it, got INTP, then came on r9k weeks later to an MBTI thread and someone said that INTP's are autists.

That's the only reason I said that shit. You were right about me
>>
>>28223901
This comment is so blatantly reddit.
Feel the bern amirite?
>>
>>28226704
it's interesting to do the test, don't get me wrong. But honestly have you read any of the other types? They all have that same vague, open-ended writing that makes it feel like it was written for you. Same with horoscopes, they're all literally designed that same way. Don't feel bad, just be aware of their tricks
>>
File: 1461977860841-0.jpg (87 KB, 756x297) Image search: [Google]
1461977860841-0.jpg
87 KB, 756x297
Good. Gooood. Let the pain flow through you
>>
>hispanic supercutie about 5'2 in one of my classes
>i'm a 5/10 at most overweight antisocial retard. people only knew me for sleeping in all of my classes
>i feel her eyes on me every day, hope to the heavens she isnt looking at me
>she is
>she finds me alone later on during the year
>snuggles up to me where no one can see us
>i literally start powerwalking away like the beta i am, just before i pitch a tent

what is wrong with me?
>>
>>28226759
i actually believed in horoscopes for a short time. reason enough to kill myself.
>>
>>28223694
british genetics is like rolling two dice, doubles is attractive everything else is ugly
>>
>>28223694
LOOKE AYYYTHAT ADAMS APPLE OH MY GOD
>>
>>28223694
>cute kind of aspie girl in philo 101
>notice her looking at me sometimes, so does my friend
>walk by her to class
>she makes straight eye contact with me the whole time
>glance at her once or twice, can't hold full eye contact
>does this a second time, another day
>force myself to man up next time
>she drops the class and I never see her again
>>
>>28226574
Just because you can't talk to grills on a more serious scale does not mean you're an autist, so stop making self-diagnosis.
You're just insecure because some trauma or bad experience from your childhood reflected on your personality development. The quicker you realize, the sooner you can start working on yourself.
>>
>>28223694
Stfu with the 'are you me' gayshit faggots
U obviously arent in the same sitch so just grab ur gay ass back to where it belongs
>>
>>28228758
Where do I start though? I literally can't think of what to say to a grill, let alone fucking look her in the eyes, that is terrifying.
>>
>>28226946
>short latina

she prolly had a nice booty u fukked up my dude
>>
>>28228758
Wow finally a good post, am I dreaming?
>>
>>28228758
naw mang, i never had anything bad happen to me, ive always been a sperglord near girls, cant change that..
>>
>>28225481
I can't fucking stand when people post that webm, she's just a vapid whore and it's clear as day that that's the case and yet everyone praises her for it anytime it's posted.
>>
>>28229898
Yeah I'm sure you wouldn't worship the ground she stands on if given the chance.
>>
>>28230344
We're not all as pathetic as you, stop projecting. Just because you're not a normie doesn't mean you have to throw away all of your integrity.
>>
>>28223901
>but the back 2 ribbit meme is the most reddit meme around/
>thehee actually YOU are the rebbitor ;D
>this are the lies rebbitors tell themselves
>>
File: 22.jpg (25 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
25 KB, 400x379
>Girl sits next to me in class because she feels bad I'm alone
>thinks my feet are parts of the desk
>rests her feet on my feet
>instant boner activated
>stand still and eyes go wide for 30 seconds
>she sees this and moves across the class
>>
I used to be ugly as fuck before I got jaw surgery and when I was ugly women would stare at me all the time. Hot women, average women, all kinds of women would just stare at how ugly I was. I'm not trying to be mean or anything guys but just because a woman is staring at you doesn't mean she likes you. It could mean the exact opposite.
>>
>mfw i just realized a girl liked me last year
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.