[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for dinner anon, what are we doing next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 800x600
Thanks for dinner anon, what are we doing next?
>>
lets hold hands while we shit ^-^
>>
>>28223570
Walking quickly and purposefully through the front door.

You didn't think I was paying for this, did you?
>>
>>28223570
KEEP YOUR FUCKING FORK OUT OF MY PASTA
>>
>>28223570
I'm going to brush that knife off the table and you're going to lean down and grab it while I look down your top at those SUCCULENT ORBS.
>>
>bitch orders salad
>'are you sure you don't want anything else? '
>eats salad and all my shit too
>spergrage over her ruining my cheat meal

And apparently now I'm the asshole for making her feel fat, even though she is and I'd been planning this meal and looking forward to it like a kid at Christmas and I triple checked that all she wanted was a salad and nothing else. I fucking hate women. Any reasonable person would say she is the asshole for intentionally going out of her way to ruin my meal.
>>
>>28223570
"W-wait lemme check this pua post to see what to do next..."
>>
File: no.png (15 KB, 925x535) Image search: [Google]
no.png
15 KB, 925x535
NO! NO NO NO! THIS H- THIS IS- NO!

just no
>>
>>28223570
knowing you lexi, next we'll have dessert
>>
>Going to an actual restaurant for a date having to order expensive meals you both don't entirely like because its 'formal' and 'conventional'

I never understood this kind of thing. Why would you dress up to take your date to a stilted, overly-expensive wankfest filled with other random couples having awkward conversations because neither of them can actually open up and talk in a room full of randoms? (I might be projecting a bit there, but I think it holds true). Why not just grab a ton of your favorite foods and just hang out?

Frankly, I'd much rather go and grab a box of pizza or donuts and some beers and just chill out on a rooftop or park bench or something. Way less effort, you both enjoy it more, neither of you spend 900,000$ on ravioli, its a win-win-win to me.
>>
>>28223570
Anal. Then dessert.
>>
>>28223742
I think it's like they imagine they get all of the reward without any of the guilt. That's how it is in the mind of a woman. "How do I get the reward without the work, and even if it is a type of theft, how do I absolve myself of guilt?"
>>
>>28223570
We find a way to make money for this meal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.