[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drunk as allg fuck and want to kill myself, ama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
drunk as allg fuck and want to kill myself, ama
>>
watchu sippn anin
>>
What's your opinion on doom metal?
>>
>>28223329
What's your plan in the unlikely event Hillary gets elected?
>>
>tfw drunk as fuck and just want to shitpost all night

>>28223795
>unlikely
You know it's going to happen
Not even trying to be hurrhurr I support her and you're wrong, here, because I don't give a fuck about politics, really
But this shit is a fucking setup. Considering the social dynamics of today, she is the most likely candidate to win
>>
>>28223329
Do you think the PlayStation Vita is floundering due more to the lackluster investment from developers or because the "mature" gaming audience now finds smartphones a suitable alternative?
>>
File: 1461472156410.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
1461472156410.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1575
Don't kill yourself, play Dark Souls 3 instead, I've been really enjoying it.

I've only played Bloodborne otherwise since I was drunk and high on pills during the years Demon Souls and Dark Souls came out, so I'm always afraid to talk about it on /v/ because I'm not informed enough to even shitpost
>>
File: emdrive.jpg (53 KB, 636x407) Image search: [Google]
emdrive.jpg
53 KB, 636x407
>>28223329
British scientist Roger Shawyer claims his "EmDrive" produces thrust without propulsion and without any moving parts. Despite widespread skepticism scientists at NASA and elsewhere say they've managed to reproduce his incredible results. Do you think the thrust these experimenters have observed is legitimate and, if so, how do you explain the apparent violation of the conservation of momentum this implies?
>>
>>28223839
Fuck the social dynamics. The stars aligned just right for her nomination. She has no viable opposition.
>>
Have you ever poured liquor into a cup with the intention of pouring a mixer into it? Then getting distracted while grabbing the mixer and slamming the cup of liquor?

I just drank quite a bit of rum because I forgot to put the can of coke into it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.