[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally diagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1429453619851.png (114 KB, 283x298) Image search: [Google]
1429453619851.png
114 KB, 283x298
24 years old. My mother took me to doctor today where i was diagnosed with the stage 3 Autism on the spectrum.

I don't know how it has come to this.
>>
You better be living in a country that gives you autismbux
>>
>stage 3 autism on the spectrum

What does that mean? How serious it is? What kind of symptoms do you have?
>>
>>28223377
His symptoms will be shown below.

Nice triple dubs!
>>
>>28223377

well for a start i still live at home. I don't know if this is a symptom but its a start

I didnt understand evrything the doctor said to me. But I do remember it saying your son has reached stage 3.
>>
>>28223569
How many stages until you complete the game?
>>
>stage 3 autism

How long do you have left, anon?
>>
>>28223600

Ive played MTG at the shop with men for many years.
>>
ever done mdma? just curious how it would feel for someone with the tism who doesnt normally connect or empathize
>>
>>28223631
>Level 3 " Requiring very substantial support"
>Severe deficits in verbal and nonverbal social communication skills cause severe impairments in functioning
>very limited initiation of social interactions and minimal response to social overtures from others
>>
File: 1430744462874.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
1430744462874.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>>28223682

I dont even know what that is.

My mother will not allow me to leave the house except for to play MTG with the men.
>>
File: 480.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>28223600
>>28223645
One of the most inadvertently funny exchanges on /r9k/ I've ever seen
>>
>>28223885
Which men are these men?
>>
>>28224084
The ones that pay his mom to let them fuck his boipussi
>>
File: 1430758437122.jpg (73 KB, 626x617) Image search: [Google]
1430758437122.jpg
73 KB, 626x617
>>28224084

The men that play magic at the shop. I typed this 3 times already you fuck.
>>
>>28223562
>His symptoms will be shown below.
Subtle. Well done, Anon.
>>
>>28223981
>inadvertently

Yeah, I don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>28224307
Yeah, heh, but for real he does look like an autistic doesn't he? I mean, just looking at him it's like no news to me that he turns out to be autistic.
>>
>>28223682
i know some about this if you want any explanations
>>
An autistic girl told me I was hot once. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
>>
>>28224258
are The Men always the same? do The Men like you?
>>
File: 1461878750249-1.png (586 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1461878750249-1.png
586 KB, 640x634
Leave this board you fucking freak.

We're cleaning up this boards image so the normies don't just pull the autistic card everytime we complain about being ugly or short.
>>
>>28224419
I too am curious about "the men". Who are they? What are they like?

Also op I'm sorry to hear of your handicap. Best of luck.
>>
>>28224377
You're autistic too?
>>
>>28223237
>I don't know how it has come to this.
Probably because you have Autism
>>
>>28226144
i dont think i am, but ive been reading a lot about aspies with high IQs who learn how to mimick normies and it sounds a lot like me, but ive been told i dont have it on two separate occasions

my gf is an aspie and took it and instantly seemed to just.. stop being autistic for at least a week after. it slowly faded away but she is still better than she was before mdma.
>>
>>28223569
>I didnt understand evrything the doctor said to me. But I do remember it saying your son has reached stage 3.
God damn you OP, I laughed way too loud at this.
If you're at stage three, you kind of always been there, you never grinded your autism points to level up.
>>
>>28226180
Oh I see. I didn't know that was actually a thing. I feel the same way, actually. I have a ton of traits of autism, but I'm pretty successful, and smarter than any of my peers. It's really hard for me to feel anything, although I do respond with the appropriate act.
>>
>>28226256
>t's really hard for me to feel anything, although I do respond with the appropriate act.

thats how i function too. they also said that extroverted high IQ autists always feel disconnected from their peers and always will retreat to their introverted ways if they feel it is needed, they can blend in and be perfectly normal but never really feel anything for others, but i know what emotions to express in the situations and its like 2nd nature for me

ive been studying people and their emotions since i was a little kid, id do things to get reactions out of my parents and id study them etc. i honestly thought this was normal until a few months ago but i am REALLY good at reading people irl very quickly

online i can do it pretty well generally but i need a lot more info than just relying off body language

ive found my quick thinking gut reactions to reads on people are right about 90% of the time
>>
>>28226301
Shit. That describes me exactly. Can you describe your romantic relationships? Or like how you feel while you're in them? Btw I'm that mtf you mailed . I was mostly messing around in that thread, but I'm pretty interested to talk to you now.
>>
File: 1448772963571.png (124 KB, 312x268) Image search: [Google]
1448772963571.png
124 KB, 312x268
>>28226376
hm how do my relationships go?

i am very bad at displaying affection if not inititated upon. i care about people a lot, a lot a lot. though i generally come across a borderline-sociopathic to those that i care about.

i am extremely posessive, obsessive, yandere, however I keep everything very well under wraps, though its very obvious i think from my actions i think.

i try and do whatever is best for the person im dating and do my best to take care of them, even if in extremely subtle ways. my aspie gf says im the only person whos ever been able to read her and understand what she's trying to say, we could be infront of a few people and she stutters out some incohearable shit and i instantly know what she is trying to say and rephrase it for her, or when she stutters and tries to explain something and i know what she is going to say 100% so i just say it for her.

she really likes when i do this because she has a very hard time expressing herself, whilst i have little no issues.

i would probably do anything for her to a degree, i want to spend my life with her. but honestly most of the days i just sit in our room and dont talk to her much at all, we just do our own little things. both of us are very bad at initiating.

i really do feel an extreme disconnect between people i date though, and i always feel like im missing something emotionally or something. i can be pretty unsympathetic and show extreme tough love if i think i know whats best.

did that explain it? feel like im rambling
>>
>>28226577
No that's fine. I actually just emailed you back. I hope we can talk, although we might have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>28224258
im sorry, but i just cant get over the fact that you call them "the men"

what the fuck dude
>>
>>28226376
post pics? is u qt?
>>
>>28226689
Yeah, I pass, but that's why I won't post pictures. I'm pretty average, but I'm pretty fun to talk to irl.
>>
>mom takes the feminist meme
>fails at a career
>decides to have me at 36
>surprised when I'm a turboautist

Thanks feminism.
>>
>>28226714
do you have skype? i dont have a smartphone so i cant use kik.
>>
>>28226746
Who are you? I mostly want to talk to nazrin because she seems very interesting.
>>
>>28226763
just a bored anon,
>>
>>28226797
Oh, sorry senpai. I'm sure you'll find some other cutie to talk to.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.