[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever been to a Hookah Lounge? I'm thinking of taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: o.jpg (84 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
84 KB, 1000x666
Anyone ever been to a Hookah Lounge? I'm thinking of taking my girl friend (a friend that is a girl, not actual gf) there.
>>
>>28223235
They're pretty comfy tbqh. The one I always go to is a shithole though.
>>
I went once. It would have been ok, except for the fact that they were blaring horrible middle-eastern dance music. fuck those guys.
>>
>>28223972
Some shit like this? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgMEFu1PI
My room mate and I spent a whole afternoon listening to this stuff after watching some Arabian drifting videos, gets really catchy after a while
>>
Well all the ones I've been to have been like clubs/bars with designated hookah sections. I've never been to one where it's just a bunch of hookah booths and have no idea what those are like.
>>
They're alright. Just gotta make sure you go to a nice one that's not full of weird arabs and shit
>>
I went with some friends once. We brought cards and dominoes to play with while we were there. Make sure you wipe down the tables with a wetwipe or something because they're filthy as shit. I shouldn't have to fucking wash dominoes.
>>
>>28223235
How loud are these places? I wanna try to go with a friend but she talks so fucking loud I don't want groups of people next to us hearing our entire conversation
>>
>>28223235
They're gay. Hookahs are gay.
>girlfriend
Get off normie
>>
>>28224128
if you go to a shisha bar that doesnt have arabs in it your not in a good one. Leave and find another.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.