[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I GET A GF? FUCK IM SO TIRED OF BEING LONELY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1441591501043.jpg (64 KB, 552x606) Image search: [Google]
1441591501043.jpg
64 KB, 552x606
HOW DO I GET A GF?
FUCK
IM SO TIRED OF BEING LONELY
>>
Just give that shortstack goddess the dick, katanashi-kun, you autistic fagwagon.
>>
Play mmo and acquire e-gf.
>>
>>28223325
That shit doesnt count
>>
>>28223325
How do I find girls in mmos?
Also which mmos are actually good?
>>
>>28223801
>MMOs
>Good
That's hilarious. Also FFXIV probably has the most girls in any online game.
>>
>>28223838

AION also has a significant girl player base.
>>
>>28223983
Welp, time to install AION and flirt with girls in online games.
>>
File: Suicide-among-teen-girls.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-among-teen-girls.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>get gf
>it's an LDR
>she's not even that attractive
>>
>>28223983
Aion is a cesspool of e-dating and e-drama. Easy women with self confidence issues for days, enjoy your time there. Join a small legion with like 2-3 chicks, just giving them some attention is enough.
>>
>>28224547
Still worth it if she's in love with you, because that means you have someone you can talk to when you're feeling down.
>>
>>28223225
>tired of being lonely

WEEWOO-WEEWOO WE'VE GOT A NORMIE IN HERE
>>
>>28224658
she is totally in love with me. and sometimes i get cleavage photographs, which is cool
i'm not really big on talking about my feelios non-anonymously but you're probably right
i just wish i could stick my penis in a wet hole already :(
>>
Ask a girl you're interested out for coffee or something equally non-threataning
If you both had fun ask to do it again
>>
>>28223225
Why do you deserve one? What have you done?

Shouldn't you love someone unconditionally and not for selfish reasons like not wanting to be alone? Because that's selfish. Shame.
>>
Get a job.
On your days off, keep asking out girls until one agrees to go to the movies or bowling. Keep smiling alot on the date and make casual convo. Don't try too hard.
>>
File: 1461732431644.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461732431644.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
I can tell you, but you won't like the answer.

You have to go out and find a woman, whom you fancy, and initiate conversation with her. Now, this is awkward, but if you truly seek gf, then conversation you will initiate. Throughout history men have been the ones who must pursue the woman, only rarely does the woman pursue the man.

t. man who has at one point, acquired gf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.