[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking a girl out on a date tomorrow How do I not fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461793119148.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1461793119148.png
480 KB, 746x718
I'm taking a girl out on a date tomorrow

How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>28223093
I don't think I'm going to tell her I love her, but I'm definitely going to go for a kiss pretty early on.

Yes/no?
>>
>>28223109
Yeah just go for a kiss on the cheek as a greeting
>>
Make sure you bath anon get that grease outta your hair.
>>
>>28223117
I'm afraid she might take that the wrong way

Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>28223067
Whatever you do, don't pay for her meal. She'll just see you as beta bux if you do. If she can't handle that, just cut your losses and move on.

Otherwise, dress nice, hold the door open for her, pull her seat out for her. Ask her questions that make her talk about herself, and you should be fine.
>>
>>28223209
pretend like you spent a fag year abroad in france and ythats now the only way you greet girls
>>
>>28223067
you said it wasn't romantic, riley
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.