[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw dreams are getting so vivid I'm genuinely having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 186x200
>Tfw dreams are getting so vivid I'm genuinely having trouble with remembering if things actually happened or if they were just dreams
Anyone else know this feel?
It's weird and I want it to stop, but it's out of my control. It's fucking crazy, I'll dream about the smallest thing and then have a debate with myself on whether it actually happened or not because the dream was too vivid.
>>
last nigh i dreamed and seen a giant russian ship crashed along a beach...such an errie feeling.
>>
>>28222749
This has been happening a lot to me since last year. I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>28222749
>I know this feel
That's what happens when you don't have a life.
>>
>>28222790
This wasnt a dream. Everyone can smell war on the horizon and you are only seeing glimpses of the carnage that is soon to come.
>>
Very relatable op, after about 5-10 minutes of waking up I get really confused and try to figure out if it was a dream or real
>>
>>28222790
>>28222836
Boy I hope not, I've heard the rumors of Russia's nuke plan. If it's true and war actually breaks out involving Russia, we're all goners
>>
>>28222870
More like a massive happening starting a syrian style civil war in america that extends to Europe.

The russians will try and take advantage of the new political instability and forge themselves as a new global power. My visions havnt for told what will come of this but they have showed me the carnage that all sides will experiance.
>>
Yep, I had a dream where I remembered to check that I was dreaming the other night, and I started to will things into existence. I decided I wanted fireworks, and I was just in a black room with a bunch of changing colors like some screensaver.

Then I thought I wanted to ride a dragon, and I ended up in a pond inside a snapping turtles shell.
>>
>>28222870
Putin only has to say the word and the US and Europe will be Russian colonies.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.