[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking mad, /r9k/. I have gained weight from being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1461885804912.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461885804912.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
I'm so fucking mad, /r9k/. I have gained weight from being NEET, and I'm really upset about it, I hate how my chubby stomach feels, my energy levels are shit, my sleep cycle is nocturnal.

So I started lifting and taking walks, and guess fucking what? I gained 5 fucking pounds and today my stomach feels more bloated than ever, just sitting down is fucking uncomfortable because I can feel my flabby abdomen pressing up in fucking folds.

I fucking hate this! I hate this! I just want it to end! I want to fucking starve myself and be slender and I want this fucking stomach to go away!! GOD DAMN!

Weight struggles thread. Share your weight stories and advice, friends. I'm going to go lift and cry and feel bad.
>>
File: 1455467065656.jpg (41 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1455467065656.jpg
41 KB, 375x592
MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
IT HURTS!!!!
>>
File: 1461723119456s.jpg (5 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1461723119456s.jpg
5 KB, 250x228
ARGGH! SURELY ANOTHER BOT HAS SIMILAR WEIGHT PROBLEMS. PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>28222685
Try to start running or skipping rope. It'll help you lose calories quicker. Also try eating rice and drink more water, you'll feel fuller.
>>
>>28222685
track calories with myfitnesspal or similar app

never go over 1500 kcal

your weight is the one thing you can control in your life, never give up
>>
>>28222685
you don't gain weight from being neet, you gain weight from eating too much

stop drinking soda or limit it to a 6 oz glass per day. limit chips to a handful with meals, don't eat them on their own. make your own desserts instead of eating premade ones. eat more steamed or roasted vegetables with a bit of salt and vinegar.
>>
>>28223533
When I was a NEET for a couple months, I gained quite a bit of weight by not exercising and eating too much. I lost it all + more by working out, running on the treadmill, cutting out snacks entirely, cutting out soda, and eating very healthily.
>>
put down the tendies.

stop cucking yourself.

your body is proof that you are weak-willed and a loser who successful people rightly avoid.

source: am fat. sugar is my only joy in life.
>>
Neither robots nor neets can be fat. Only skelly or /fit/.

You can always go back to rebbit though, op. You'd fit right in like it was your XXXL sweatpants.
>>
Give up sugar and starch, it's the only way.

On the no-list are: sugar, milk, rice, potatoes, bread, yogurt, etc. Basically, anything white.

I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks just by doing that.

Instead, eat a lot of eggs, beans, and meat.
>>
>>28222685
In the early days of working out- EXPECT TO GAIN SOME WEIGHT FAGGOT

your body is making preparations to change your body into an athlete

THE WEIGHT GAIN IS MUSCLE NEEDED TO MOVE YOUR FAT BODY, ONCE YOU WORK OUT MORE IT SHOULD EVEN OUT
>>
>>28223575
I ran last night, I plan on running every other night, and I lift every day. I have been drinking a lot of water.

I'm lifting RIGHT NOW
>>
Get a hard Wageslave job and you're being paid to get in shape. Works for me. Fuck the money.
>>
You mean like at a factory? I would if I could, but I don't have a car to get there. My dad works at a call center and I could work there with him but I'd just be sitting the entire shift, don't see how that'd help me get in shape.
>>
No restaurant or construction. The more calories burned the better. I'm a waiter and I burn 3,000 or more calories a work day.
>>
>>28224156
...as you post? damn
>>
>>28226406
ONE HAND ON THE DUMBBELL
ONE HAND ON THE KEYBOARD

WHEN I'M NOT POSTING
IT'S BARBELL
>>
>>28222685
It's your fucking diet man, your used to eating alot. Exercise won't do shit until you start eating healthily and exercising.
>>
>>28226585
Yep. Walking is good but your weight gain is almost certainly due to sugary drinks and tons of carbs.

Download a copy of Tim Ferriss' book The Four Hour Body (available on all major streaming sites kek) and go on the diet he recommends. It's easy, just lots of water, meat, eggs and vegetables, and then eating whatever you want one day a week.
>>
>>28226585
Should I eat broccoli and spinach and kale every day? I will have to buy more of those

Give me some diet recommendations please

Obviously I am very new to this

I just finished my bag of tangerines for the week, I think I may have developed a tangerine addiction
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw just ate a tub of ice cream
>>
File: 1461801367611.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1461801367611.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>28226803
It's okay. Just don't eat the entire tub next time. Work out some, go on a walk. The calories will go away.

>tfw earlier today I didn't finish half my meal and just gave it to my dad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.