[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kind of want to kill myself just to see what happens after you die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I kind of want to kill myself just to see what happens after you die
>>
>>28222508
>nothing kappa
>>
>>28222508
I get those thoughts too.
>>
I wish I could see what my friends and family do after I'm dead
>>
>>28223345
They would keep doing what they do every day.
>>
>>28222508
Do it and report back here.
>>
>>28223384
this OP. good luck. be safe.
>>
>>28222508
a lot of people have this thought, don't think you're a freak or out of the ordinary. it's the opposite, you're probably more logical and scientific but also looking for a kind of spirituality.

>kill yourself
>you're dead for who knows how long, you're not capable of experiencing anything
>it's just like blacking out
>scientists bring you back to life in the future
>it feels like no time has passed in between dying and being revived
you should stick around and try to contribute to the advancement until we use science and technology to defeat death, and bring our ancestors back. we need all the help we can get.
>>
Iktfb
You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat
And satisfaction, of course, brought it back
>>
You're reborn in a separate death world ruled by an undead demon king and if you kill him you get to be with your waifu for eternity and if you die again you become his waifu and your anus will bleed forever into an endless river of asshurt spiraling into a singularity of ruptured anuses.
>>
>>28223518
This reads like something a fat loser in high school would write to try and gain acceptance from his "le internet friends xDDDDDDDD".
>>
File: 019476913846.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
019476913846.jpg
28 KB, 480x270
>>28223425
>scientists wasting money on reviving a robot
nah
>>
>>28223550
>ruptured asshole detected
>>
If you knew that once you died you could become a ghost and basically just go wherever you want and do whatever you want, would you ice yourself right now?
>>
>>28223560
they're gonna use another hilter or john f kennedy someone worthy not normies

>they do it by lottery
>robot wins along side 1000 people
>robot tells us what it was like to live as a NEET
>future Chad would still rule on top
>then Stacy and then pets and so on
>robot get no future friends or time traveler friends
>dies a second time of loneliness
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.