[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are things about you you don't mention to avoid shitstorms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mynm95Oql21qzjzyyo2_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mynm95Oql21qzjzyyo2_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
What are things about you you don't mention to avoid shitstorms?

For example I'm feminist ( male ).
It's impossible to have sane discussion between MRA-/gg/tards and tumblercunts no matter where I go.

Its weird /pol/ claims an uprising of beta nu-males is happening yet ignore the thousands of attention whoring girls holding "I'm not a feminist because "x"" signs on facebook.

Am I wrong? both are cancerous.
>>
>>28221653
Why would you be a femenist tho?
>>
>>28221764
Because in the early 00s I did a lot of stuff to help equal rights.

I don't believe in the wagegap or "don't leik u" rape accusation bs but morons today believe because women are almost on par in society feminism should be disbanded for completing the mission.

Bunching individual problems into egalitarianism doesn't solve anything either, it takes the focus off what matters to those groups. Its the logic behind blacklives matter, cops are shooting spooky niglets left and right then the suburban living internet children spam "all lives matter" from their parents safe home in whiteville.

Not to say BLM was based on truth but the principal was legitimate.
>>
I'm a male feminist too.
I think they should have an equal chance to anyone else. The people that say disparaging shit about females just need someone to blame for their problems.
Even crazy and weird people come up with some good points about shit once in a while.
Although I gotta admit this is some nice bait. MRA's are total manginas. They're like the biggest group of pussies ever. The only people that complain about them are either trying to win over SJW types, or are SJW types which are just as annoying as the people you're complaining about.
>>
That I'm an asexual male. People get extremely angry and in denial of the fact that some people just don't care about sex.
>>
>>28222895
To add to this, I'm also a vegetarian.
>>
File: 1460691064178.png (235 KB, 680x1170) Image search: [Google]
1460691064178.png
235 KB, 680x1170
you are all equally terrible, women have it easier in western culture

tfw fell for bait
>>
File: 1459121499291.jpg (490 KB, 1023x1020) Image search: [Google]
1459121499291.jpg
490 KB, 1023x1020
>>28221653
This thread is bait. Male feminists are misguided but not misguided enough to think their opinions are going to be accepted here ESPECIALLY when posting with a tumblr file name.
>>
>>28221982
Then you're doing nothing to advance your movement with your 'sisters' and may as well drop the moniker.
I personally think women are disadvantaged by nature, and any effort to elevate them is futile.
Which I will tell anyone who asks.

Here's a thing I will not speak in uncertain company.
>I believe fewer than six million people died in the holocaust.
If I said this in public I could be charged with holocaust denial.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x533
>>28221653
>>28221764
>>28221982
>>28222474
>>28222895
>>28222913
>>28222971
>>28222974
>>28223008

All of this is baby tier

>I'm a Salafi Muslim
>I'm a radical communist
>I believe that Somalia is the best country in the world
>Asians and Wart-Skins are subhuman.
>Industrilization was bad for the world.
>>
I don't mention I'm an atheist. There is literally no benefit to running around telling people you're an atheist.
>>
>>28221982
But femenism has objectivly moved from the path it was on? Irs not about helping women anymore, but about female supremecy.
>>
File: c8Zx6.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
c8Zx6.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>28221653
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.