[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that autistic weebs can get cute girlfriends at high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461969125199.jpg (72 KB, 720x965) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461969125199.jpg
72 KB, 720x965
Reminder that autistic weebs can get cute girlfriends at high school. What's your excuse?
>>
maybe they can now but they certainly couldn't when most of us were at school
>>
>>28221403
I don't make excuses and neither should you
>>
I didn't attend high school.
>>
File: 1461896119880.png (26 KB, 362x205) Image search: [Google]
1461896119880.png
26 KB, 362x205
>>28221403
>Texans
Girl has shit taste tbqhwu my family.
>>
>>28221403
I'm not in high school anymore. The one girlfriend I did obtain ten years ago, I was, obviously, in high school.
>>
>>28221403
It looks like the other way around, she looks like the weeb asking him out.

Also these people aren't real "autistic weebs" they are normalfags who are ironic weebs.
>>
>>28221403
I didn't have a girlfriend but I still went to prom with someone
I also went to a tiny school and had a reputation as a crybaby since 1st grade and no one really liked me that much
by the time I escaped the reputation in college, my social skills were non-existant
>>
>>28221426

>loveable underdog
>no bandwagon faggot fans

Texans are one of the only likable teams in the NFL t b q h. Homers and bandwagoner opinions are irrelevant.
>>
>>28221466
LOOK HOW UGLY HE IS.
There's no way that 9/10 girl did that.
>>
>>28221466
Autistic in the sense that he revealed his power in public by writing that poster, but otherwise yeah he doesn't look like a robot type much at all.
>>
>>28221488
>implying 18 would have been too late to learn basic social skills
you and like 30% of any university senpai.
>>
>>28221549
>>28221612
The sign says can I be your waifu and shes holding the sign so I just assume shes the one who wrote it. Because a guy wouldn't be a waifu right? if the guy wrote it shouldn't it say "can I be your husbando?"

Also if it was him, hes not autstic for revealing his powerlevel, normalfags don't care when attractive people do it.

>inb4 hes ugly not attractive

He looks better than the average robot.
>>
>>28221403
at my high school I was fringe popular, captain of the tennis team and i didn't go to prom. most of the guys didn't go to prom, the girls all went with the most attractive guys at our school or they went with guys from other schools
>>
>>28221645
well, my roommate left my first year, and I never had another by chance I guess, they all left before they moved in
the girl and couple of guys I started to hang out with ditched me
and I was never invited to any parties

combined with the fact that my university was tiny and academically focused and no one in any of my classes ever did anything after class I never had any social experiences
>>
>>28221645
>BASIC social skills
You know that it is actually, literally, impossible to grasp grammar if you aren't exposed to it once hitting puberty? The brain decays faster than you want to admit. People don't learn much past mid puberty.
>>
>>28221694
>goes to a university
>it's tiny
BTFO retard you would have been better off taking online courses what were you thinking?
>>
>>28221725
this is a myth and it's not even a relevant one. the fact that i used "***BASIC(*)(*&*"""" to describe them should reveal how simple they are. you don't have to understand much to have a dialogue with people. and on top of that, most of those losers that i said fill up a third of any campus usually find each other and with or without social skills they have relationships and connections.

>brain decaying at 18
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>28221777
>lucky triips checked
Weed does shrink some part of the brain I've read/heard somewhere, not that I did any until I was 20, one of the only times I ever got high, and literally the only time I enjoyed it.
>>
>>28221516
Bills are best desu.
>Great fanbase universally liked
>Decent history
>No one really has any reason to hate us except the Jets
>>
>>28221403
does that kids hairline even end?
>>
>nia 4 times
This girl knows what's up
>>
>>28222339
>This girl has shit taste

FTFY.
>>
>>28221685
Shit you right I read the sign wrong.
HOW DID THIS GUY GET THE GIRL SHES A 10
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.