[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all fembots! Average Joe anon here. Is the whole "women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: mike.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Calling all fembots! Average Joe anon here. Is the whole "women like borderline rape sex" just a meme, or is there some truth? Plsno neckbeards pretending to be grils.
>>
>actually been raped/molested
>absolutely do not like rapey sex or anything hard/bdsm

Idk about unbroken grills tho.
>>
File: 1360192319220.png (34 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1360192319220.png
34 KB, 493x402
>>28221604
You're a broken girl because you were born male.
>>28221367
You can't deny the roleplayers their time to shine
>>
>>28221604
I had a pretty OK childhood and violent/rapey sex disgusts me.
>>
>>28221661
Nah m8 born with a vagina and all that entails.
incl. sexually abusive family members lusting after your loli body
>>
>>28222010
Please be my gf, I'm not even ugly
>>
>>28222063
But i dont want to be with people and i wont ever want to have sex with you.
>>
I'm ok with a guy being a little rough
>>
>>28222271
Would still lovingly cuddle desu but it's cool
>>
Call me old fashioned, but I think it's a little bit hot to resist while a guy forces it in.
>>
File: 1459590475735.png (750 KB, 1181x1735) Image search: [Google]
1459590475735.png
750 KB, 1181x1735
>>28221604
>>28221855
I like beating and fucking a girl so violently that she damn near comes close to death. I find the harder you hurt them, the more they climax. Nothing is better than plowing into a bitch with reckless abandon, releasing all your stress and tension through striking and squeezing and manhandling her ragdoll-like body; using her as nothing more than a fucktoy and a means to exert your power and control over another human being. I love the blood, sweat, and tears. I love the bruises and screams and dumb animal moans. I love choking a woman to unconsciousness as her hips and legs buckle and thrash under the force of her orgasm.

I love to turn consentual sex into rape.

>>28222510
I like you. Wrestling a woman into a vulnerable position, then slowly forcing your rock-hard cock into her tense, angry pussy as she still fights beneath your big, heavy body is like a layer cake of domination.
>>
>>28222851
Nice fanfic, insecure little faggot.
>>
>>28222851
It's not actually rape if I'm resisting as part of the game...I think guys like it.
If I have my legs open with a dick right there, but I'm pretending to resist, guys get off on shoving it in while I pretend not to be sure. It makes things hotter. It's still consensual and we both know I want it. It just adds to the tension if I put up a little resistance.
>>
>>28221367
Tampons can even hurt if I'm a little tense, I don't want to imagine what rape would feel like.
>>
>>28221367
Yea they do. They like submitting to dominant aggressive behavior.

My gf's friend has gotten legitimately raped by this attractive light skinned nigger. She rationalized away what he did because of how alpha he was in her eyes.

Women only try to prosecute low-status males, whose dick being inside them was perceived as a theft.
>>
>>28221367
I like doing the raping and also being raped. It's fun.
>>
I love it. I love when a guy get rough and takes charge. I also love to submit. Every girl is different though
>>
>>28221367
It's not fair to equate rape with rough fucking.

Many women are not interested in being raped.

Many women do however enjoy being manhandled and restrained, gripped by the head, neck or hair, or being struck hard enough to leave marks.

And if they don't, too bad, because typing this alone is enough to arouse me.
>>
>>28222941
Oh, believe me, if you fucked with me it'd be a flatout rape even in you wanted it hard and rough at first. I take things way too far.

>>28223062
You can't compare a rod of dry, scratchy cotton to a smooth, velvety dicc. Plus if he's forcing it in, either one or both of you are gonna already be juicy from the excitement. Rape feels great unless you get your asshole torn up, I'm sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
I don't but my gf does

I put on a strap on on she'll tell me 'no' or 'please don't' but makes really pleasing moans when I go in anyway
>>
File: 1461296360283.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1461296360283.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>28223431
Your gf is a dick-loving traitor. Trap her in your rape dungeon before she betrays you for chad. Save yourself, bro.
>>
>>28223414
Hi--if I wanted to fuck you, I'd put myself in the position to fuck you, and it would never be rape. I do get to decide about it, and if you're in the position to put your dick in me, I promise you it's because I've decided I want it in me and have allowed you and your dick to get close. Hence: not really rape.
>>
>>28223196
be my gf now stupid whore
>>
Reminder to all the whores in here that aren't virgins
You aren't fembots, now fuck off
>>
I dunno

Everyone's told me growning up that it's a stereotype but all my girlfriends only cum when a guy tries to strangle/beat them while trying to punch a hole in their cervix with their cocks

Truthfully the best sex I've ever had was with my old roommate/fuckbuddy who borderline raped me when we were drunk and frisky on New Years
>>
>>28223617
Fuck off /soc/ slut
Just fuck off and never come back
>>
>>28223592
Gladly. By the time you read this, I will be having rough, rapey sex, and it will be my choice to let that dick inside me, and it will feel great.
>>
>>28223666
I don't care, just fuck off and never come back
>>
>>28223638
You wanted an answer nigger, go eat a bag of dicks
>>
>>28221604
This is basically me. I don't think it applies to all victims of molestation or rape though, I know a girl who likes hard stuff and she has an extensive history of sexual molestation too. It's different for everybody I guess, but on average I would assume most girls like hard sex, yes.
>>
File: 1457309435195.jpg (37 KB, 399x577) Image search: [Google]
1457309435195.jpg
37 KB, 399x577
>>28223520
So what you're saying is you want me inside you?
>>
>>28223520
Lol sure thing, cupcake
>>
>>28223687
Get the fuck out stupid cunt
Hope you die alone
>>
File: 1460955831974.png (812 KB, 1091x611) Image search: [Google]
1460955831974.png
812 KB, 1091x611
>>28223703
I think someone needs some rape in their life.
>>
>>28223805
>whores
>being able to rape anyone
kek
>>
>>28223819
Rape can go two ways, anon
>>
>>28223840
>whore
>wanting to be raped
Pick two
>>
>>28223854
I don't know who is who here. You both just need to rape eachother or something. This is the only way to achieve true justice.
>>
>>28223703
I have a cunt

Makes me infinitely more valuable than you

Tonight I'll curl up in the arms of someone utterly devoted to me while you stop and look down on your cum soaked underwear/sock in a sweat with the sound of squealing Japanese women getting fucked by poorly animated monsters blaring in your ears before wiping off and enjoying the silence of your bedroom, the smell of cum, and intrusive thoughts about your utter failure as a human being to gain even the slightest form of social interaction with another soul throughout all your years of school and adult life before contemplating suicide and falling into a dreamless sleep
>>
File: purification.jpg (614 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
purification.jpg
614 KB, 800x609
>>28223909
Enjoy burning in heIl
>>
>>28223933
How can heaven be real if our rapes ain't real?
>>
File: pepepapal.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
pepepapal.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>>28223950
Enjoy having the flesh seared from you skin for eternity fornicator
>>
>>28223933
You bet your ass, just like Mordor
>>
>>28223989
Go back to reddi t dumb whore
>>
>>28223617
Bet you really respect yourself huh. Worthless whore. How does it feel knowing that you will never be worth more than the hole between our legs
>>
>tfw sexy rape thread gets ruined by a jealous shitposter

LEAVE MY VICTIMS ALONE
>>
>>28224005
lolno

Make me, virgin

How does it feel subhuman roach?

That you were BORN inferior?

That you will NEVER have the genuine desire of a woman without bribing her or forcing her?

That you will NEVER pass on your DNA?

That when you're 30 you'll get so desperate you'll attach yourself to a bitchy divorced mother of 2 and get treated like a slavedog? U'know if you're lucky

How does it feel to know no woman will never feel excited knowing you'll be talking to her? That you'll never make her heart beat rapidly when she sees you smile? That the BEST you'll ever get from us is pity, a pat on the back, and the promise that "some great girl will have you someday...just...not me"?

You exist to serve

You exist to submit

You exist to die
>>
>>28224112
It makes me feel like I'm talking to a man
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
Women like to be ravished, not raped. In a woman's fantasy, the "assailant" is STD free, is guaranteed not to stab/kill her, won't permanently disfigure her, has good hygiene, and is someone she is at least marginally attracted to.

In real life, none of those things are guaranteed, and therefore the fantasy doesn't transfer well, and being raped is terrifying. You don't know if you'll get herpes/AIDS/pregnant, you don't know if he is going to murder you and leave you to be posted on gore websites everywhere a la Elin Krantz, and you don't know if he will be some nasty thug.

But the actual act of rough sex is popular. Many women find the idea of a man losing himself in his attraction to her and his dominance. Aftercare is important though, if you enjoy degrading your partner.

The more you know.
>>
>>28224027
How's it feel knowing you'll never be worth anything?

>>28224158
Even when BTFO you still try to assert some kind of macho superiority

I'm a natural born woman, and a bad bitch
>>
Some people might.

I hate sex that isn't well communicated ahead of time. I don't like surprises.

That said, I like rape play okay, but I would consider it very different from what you mentioned in the OP because rape play is acting and there's nothing even remotely borderline rape about it.
>>
File: smug-ayy.png (123 KB, 503x503) Image search: [Google]
smug-ayy.png
123 KB, 503x503
>>28224234
>a bad bitch
>>
>>28224194
Lots of guys don't get aftercare

I mean yeah the fantasy is being ravished, but shit

You're supposed to feel like he's claimed you as his actual lover by force

Like when you've finally broken a horse and treat it to carrots, salt, and head pats of love
>>
>>28224309
be my gf pls
or go away :3
>>
>>28224194
10/10 post, excellent explanation. Than you for consistently being a good poster

Aftercare is so important to the rape play fetish for me and I'm glad you brought it up.
>>
Reminder that people who've had sex need to fuck off back to >>>/soc/
>>
Wow. This post took a mean turn while I was having rough, rapey sex (which was amazing, by the way). For the record, I think all of you are worthy of love.
>>
>>28221367
i've fucked 10 girls.
8 of them wanted me to be very dominant and were entirely submissive. Amongst those girls wanted to be choked, have their hair pulled, nipples bitten hard, slapped, rape-role-play , while some only wanted to be manhandled and physically dominated.

1 of them wanted me to be dominant but also liked kind of provoking me and teasing me and glaring at me while we had sex. So she wanted me to be dominant but wasn't submissive herself . Psychologically she was the fucking best.

And only one of them had the kind of sexual energy where we were kind of like equal partners, so she really liked intense sex, being fucked hard and being grabbed hard, but she also did a lot of stuff of her own initiative and gave some instructions to me and liked making me quiver while she gave me handjobs. And she was weirded out by me being turned on by rape which most girls I've been with aren't.

So yeah all women want you to take the initiative at a minimum, and most want you to actually be dominant, and even the ones who don't want to be fully dominated still want you to take the initiative although they will sometimes take the initiative too.
>>
>>28224309
I know what you mean

Part of the appeal of "the Sheikh" is when he becomes guilty about violating the heroine so he sends her home to never hurt her again

Then she comes back anyway because she's in love
>>
>>28224362
Fuck off to wizardchan where you can be free to hugbox
>>
>>28222851
This sounds sort of hot but even though I am quite sadistic and do like 'raping' girls, and spanking/belting them I still hesitate to choke them too much or hesitate before punching them.

I usually stop myself before a girl uses a safe word
>>
File: 1456700544309.gif (866 KB, 352x224) Image search: [Google]
1456700544309.gif
866 KB, 352x224
>>28224385
>I think all of you are worthy of love.
Oh, so now rape is off the table. I just wanted to violently spread those hot pussy lips, but now you're getting at me with love and shit? Next I bet you'll want me to kiss you. Christ in a cornucopia. Typical woman.
>>
>>28224462
>>28224309
yes yes yes!

I had a partner that liked to roleplay in bed as much as I did and we used to do really elaborate stories like this when we did rape play.

A lot of men seem to think that it's some kind of vacuum of emotion but really it's just a totally different set of emotions than regular sex.
>>
>>28224194
You're totally wrong if you think that most rapes are "dirty guy jumps out from a dark alley with a knife"

Most rapes are committed by a guy the girl knows so the girl is never in danger at all.

Of course she reports him because she perceives him as beta and so not worthy of taking her bagina by force, whereas if Chad had done the same thing then afterwards she'd never have rung the police.
>>
>>28223414
I know you're a troll, but you do realize that tampons come in plastic applicators so they slide smoothly into your vagina, right?
The comparison was when my vaginal muscles tense up even a small tampon going in hurts and is tough to insert, so a larger phallic object is bound to hurt worse.
>>
>>28224606
I know most rapes happen with someone the girl knows. Doesn't mean you always know their STD status, you're attracted to them, or if they won't hurt you.

And it sounds like you're complaining about
>one guy has forceful sex with her and she doesn't complain
>guy she actively doesn't like has forceful sex with her and she reports it to the police

There's a bit of a difference there. Stop being bitter and go be emotional somewhere else.
>>
>>28224633
It will hurt for maybe 20 seconds but vaginas automatically lubricate themselves ultra-quickly in the event of sudden rape , infact even just the few seconds of struggling while he pins you down, while you feel your weight on top of him, his strength irresistibly overwhelming you or the threat of violence against you shine he gets your clothes out of the way of your cunt will be enough to make you start getting wet.
, and women are also behaviourally predisposed to get more aroused and more likely to orgasm during rape than during consensual sex, and they're also twice as likely to get pregnant during rape as during consensual sex.

You're the one who is being naive if you think "ow putting a tampon into my vagina hurts so putting a dick in will even more"
>>
>>28224606
Valid point

Most real rapes are like

>chill in at home
>guy friend becomes gropey
>"C'mon, let's just have fun"
>no
>"aww, you're just being shy"
>seriously no, get the fuck out
>"FUKKK YEA WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!"
>"Daww, you're so cute when you wrestle me like this"
>"Don't look at me like that, it felt good right? Later"
>>
>>28224743
There's been a big study which found that woman naturally start lubricating when men get aggressive with them
>>
>>28224743
This guy speaks the truth. I've felt plenty of dicks and plenty of tampons, and they are entirely different experiences.
>>
>>28224684
I'm not bitter, I'm >>28224450

I think it's a good thing because I know I'm pretty attractive, and I want to really rape a girl some day to see what it's like, so I know I probably only need to hit the gym a little more and it's very likely that the slut I decide to rape won't report me

:^)
Yeah, I think it's a good thing that you sluts are psychologically programmed to be raped.
>>
>>28224516
I really enjoy hurting people.
My favorite girls were two that had absolutely no regard for their own safety. One was a depressed semi-suicidal nutter, while the other was actually already dying from a disease and didn't care what happened. Both loved pain. The second girl always talked about how she wanted me to kill her during sex, but she bailed out on me before I mustered the courage to go through with it. It's always been a big fantasy of mine, but when it came time to do it I couldn't. I was in love with her. It was too hard. I needed a safe word for my heart.

>>28224633
I'm not a troll, bb. And yes, I did forget that tampons came in plastic applicators. My point still stands, however.
>>
>>28224757
And the truth is that they did.

90+% of the time girls only decide to leave themselves alone with guy "friends" who they've preselected as being guys they wouldn't mind getting fucked by.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.