[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An hero question: I've pretty much decided on hanging and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.png (13 KB, 1430x790) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
13 KB, 1430x790
An hero question:

I've pretty much decided on hanging and think I might of found a decent way to do it, but there is probably a bunch of ways I can fuck up. My shower has one of those things that hangs up that you can take off to use as a nozzle, and I've noticed that by getting down on my knees like in pick related I can choke myself with it. It feels really secure the whole time and I felt myself start to drift after about 40 seconds. This seems like a really easy cozy way to do it, but there are probably tons of ways to fuck it up. What should I be worried about, can I really just end it by getting down and letting my head hang over that? I know I could plan this shit out better, but this isn't sudden, I've wanted to do this for a long fucking time, I've just gotten desperate and want to do it soon.
>>
>>28221029
OP again

I ask this because I hear body thrashing is a huge risk in hanging. I know that this method is very likely to succeed but the risks of failure are fucking horrifying. What can I do to ensure my unconscious body having a meltdown won't cuck me into being a vegetable?
>>
Also I kind of fucked up the picture. When hanging on my knees my hands can't touch the surface.
>>
>>28221029
This is how a kid in my 4th grade class died. He had heart trouble that sometimes caused him to black out. He was taking a shower and fell and hanged
>>
>>28221484
Sorry to hear that. Can anybody else confirm this would work, because I don't know what that kids condition may of been.
>>
>>28221505
It sounds a bit risky to me, only because I think you're likely to either "fall out" of the makeshift noose or to simply fetch the showerhead off the wall altogether.

Your body WILL thrash around after you pass out so you really need to make sure there's no simply way for your head to come free of the ligature. I don't see that's the case here.

If you're determined to do this, why don't you try using a door knob with a rope and a slip knot?
>>
>>28221706
Like I said, this seems like a really cozy way to do it. I can play some music on my phone on the surface below me, it doesn't feel as aggressive as tying something around my neck, and the feeling of just kind of floating there feels a lot nicer than desperately trying to hang myself from a door knob. It actually feels more secure in someways than the door knob method, but of course the fact that can just come off and the fact my head being lifted over could happen easily seems risky as fuck. But I tried pulling it hard in each direction and it didn't seem to fuck up or loosen at all, and if I'm unconscious and just thrashing I doubt my body will be able to get my head out in anyway, since its hanging over. The thing is, is the thrashing really fucking violent, like going all over the place, or is it quick twitches and shit?
>>
File: successful-hanging.webm (2 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
successful-hanging.webm
2 MB, 500x350
>>28221839
Not too violent, from what I've seen. You'll have to decide for yourself whether the risk is worth it. Just remember that if circulation is restored to your brain after you pass out (such as if the showerhead comes down, or you manage to shake yourself free) there is a very high chance you will have suffered permanent brain damage.
>>
>>28221886
I know, I terrified of the risk of brain damage. Will I legally have to be kept alive, because I am in custody of people who would be willing to take me off life support should I become brain dead. I live in Arizona.
>>
Also, what if I tie something between the two things above my head so my head couldn't escape, would I have a very high chance of success?
>>
>>28221925
>Will I legally have to be kept alive

No idea, but as a rule doctors will work to keep every person alive, no matter what. So if you end up at a hospital it's not like they're going to let you die out of mercy or compassion or anything.

I think you need to come up with a better plan, Anon. If you simply replaced the shower hose with a rope and a slipknot I think you'd be reducing the risk substantially. You really want a ligature that's not going to loosen even if your body is moved.
>>
>>28221970
I meant by my family. If my family wants to take me off everything and let me die, can they do that? I'm going to try and take a little more time to figure out this method though.
>>
>>28222075
>If my family wants to take me off everything and let me die, can they do that?

I'm really not sure what all the possibilities are here. But I know that just because you receive brain damage doesn't mean you'll necessarily end up in a coma or on life support.

Consider Chris Chida's situation right now. If his parents decided to end his life at this point it would be murder:

http://www.suicide.org/christopher-chida-suicide-attempt.html
>>
Anon please don't do it i know it might seem bad now but it nothing when compared to an eterntiy in hell. I as want to kms but i realise you will be forgiven if you get rid of the problem. You can't ask for forgiveness when your dead. Also ghost don't exist.
>>
>>28221029
>of found
>there is
>>28221363
Just don't be enough of a dumbass to do it when there are people around.
>>28222479
Christianity was used to make dirty races easier to conquer and rule, but in a democratic society it is useless. Keep your slave ass quiet.
>>
>>28222693
>>there is
"A bunch" is singular. Nice try, grammar Nazi.
>>
>>28221886
that just crushed my heart, i was in a good mood.

I was going to take a couple Valium and go get my haircut at the mall and get some sushi, now i want to cry.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 1430x1027) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 1430x1027
redrew the method

pretty sure this is what I'll go with
>>
>>28223428
I wish you the best, Anon, but I urge you to reconsider this. The best suicide plans are the simplest. You seem determined to use this showerhead and hose when both are likely to fail you and force you to try to find workarounds. You're introducing complexity and additional points of failure for, from what I can see, no good reason.

If you decide to give it a shot anyway, I hope it goes well for you. Safe journey.
>>
OP again

One last bump

Might as well
>>
>>28224809
You heading out tonight? I forgot to ask you what your timeline was.
>>
idk man shower pipes are really not that strong.
I'd would go with old tried and true methods like a belt over a doorknob or over a rafter or something.
>>
>>28224867
next time I get the house alone

I get it alone fairly often
>>
>>28224919
Well I'm off to bed soon so, again, best wishes. I hope you're successful with whatever you decide to do.

Remember you can always come back here, no matter what.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.