[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many hikikomori are here on /r9k/? How do you survive? >20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: hikikomori-2.jpg (229 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
hikikomori-2.jpg
229 KB, 959x639
How many hikikomori are here on /r9k/? How do you survive?

>20 years old
>No "permanent" IRL friends since I was 13-14, other than a few acquaintances and buddies at school I would never bother to interact with anyone at all after classes finished
>NEET for about half a year now
>Haven't left the house in about a month now
>Didn't leave the house once from September to January
>Even when I was still in school, I would only leave the house for classes and that's about all
>Currently surviving by shitposting on imageboards, watching anime and playing vidya in my parents house, who don't give a fuck and don't expect much of me because I live in a shitty unpopulated rural area of a shitty country with fucktons of unemployment where you can literally have +2000 people applying for a single wageslave retail job position in a nearby town with ~15k people
>>
File: 1461654653551.png (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1461654653551.png
444 KB, 1080x720
>22 years old
>No "permanent" IRL friends since I was 16,
>NEET for about 5 years now
>Have to leave the House every 2 Days to buy new food
>Currently surviving by shitposting on imageboards, watching anime and eat,lift,sleep and repating it EVERYDAY.
>>
File: 1461516384013.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461516384013.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
>>28219609
>mom is out
>orders pizza home to me because i can't do phone calls
>asks the delivery guy to put the pizza on the doorstep and leave

i'm a useless fucking baby
>>
>>28219609
Too lazy to tell my story here but I live in bedroom rarely leaving it (taking a bath once a week, washing a set of clothes). My mom brings my food in here since I have been kinda sick the last months and I get dizzy when I stand up.
>>
>>28219862
at least you're getting pizza.

I'm the same though about talking senpai. why aren't you using the app to order it?
>>
>>28219862
>asks the delivery guy to put the pizza on the doorstep and leave

jesus, you're far gone.

I bet this (You) gives you anxiety
>>
>>28220085
I honestly get nervous when people reply to me on anonymous image boards, I am always afraid I will get criticized, there is no hope for me is there
>>
>>28221023
made you jump
>>
>>28221023
Your shyness is endearing. Play that aspect up to make acquaintances.
>>
>>28219862
are you fucking kidding me? thats hilarious
>>
>>28219609

Just curious, what country do you live in?
>>
>>28219862
Post picture and contact deets of mom. I wish to call her and offer her 10,000USD for photographed sex.
>>
I have a legitimate question for neets/shut-ins. Why don't you ever go outside?
It's beneficial for you to be out in nature. And you have tons of free time to do it, so why waste it all indoors? it's not like your stuff or the internet is going anywhere. And you don't need friends to do it, you can wander around all by yourself. There's a lot of normal people who don't have or don't make the time to unwind in nature.
I'm depressed but going outside for a few hours is usually the highlight of my day. If I were afraid of doing things alone, I'd never leave the house.
>>
File: 1451177311519.jpg (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451177311519.jpg
132 KB, 500x500
>>28221971
Because i fucking hate outside people.

I prefer to live inside my shelter where all the normalfags are away from me and they are nothing but idiotics posts on social media.

Now i have to harden the fuck up because i have to return to Medschool this august and this time no bullshit.

I rarely get out to walk my dog and let him shit on the street when the sun is down and all normalfags are sleeping.
>>
>>28221023
How often do you post, friend, and on which boards? I work with vulnerable people as part of my volunteering and I'm on the autistic spectrum myself if that makes you feel any better, I won't judge.
>>
>>28221023

Yeah you are a real piece of shit anon, if you can't even handle that, then maybe you should kill yourself.

It's okay I understand, to some degree.
>>
>>28221971
because there's nothing outside but more people and wildlife/ roads and cars. hikkis are shutin for a reason. mainly, to avoid people and maintain access to their computer, books, games, internet, etc.
>>
>>28222034
You live in a city? I moved out to the country because I don't like being around people. Feel like I can think more clearly. More room to spread out you know.
>>
File: DRAKE.png (62 KB, 252x230) Image search: [Google]
DRAKE.png
62 KB, 252x230
>tfw I saved up to go hikkomori for a while
>>
>>28219609
NEETs are funny thing. Everyone complains about lazy blacks, but now it's middle class whites and asians who find their men unemployed and shiftless
>>
>>28222237
I guess I meant specifically why don't you get out and take a hike, swim, explore somewhere because it is good exercise and help you feel better. You don't have to talk to anybody, if you try hard enough you can be as alone as you would be in your room.
>>
>>28221023
whats up you little fucking bitch?
>>
>>28222315
>>28221971

I used to do this but always found myself longing for an end goal. I used to hope that I found something, could be an object, a person, a concept, just something that would give my journey a purpose. I would wander until the emptiness would get too great and overwhelm me and I'd go back home feeling sad.
>>
>no "permanent" irl friends since middle school
>setting my parents up for disappointment by choosing to major in an unprofitable degree
>>
>>28220085
yes, it does. my hands started sweating, i felt uncomfortable and took hours to reply back because you're intimidating. there has to be other anons like myself. maybe they're too nervous to post, ever.
>>
>>28219609
/neet for about half a year now
Oh my god how did you survive that? Do you want me to send help?
>>
25. Internet wagebucks. I actually manage to live on my own. The grocery thing would have been a deal breaker but I just hit walmart at 3AM when it's empty. And I take a trip to the gas station once a week to fuel my crippling alcoholism but the quest to get alcohol could make me begrudgingly overcome any fear.
>>
>>28222616

Also worth mentioning that I don't have internet friends either, which makes me extremely sad. I sign up for social networks once in a while attempting to fit in with the anime crowd but so far nobody has ever not rejected me.

This is my 6th year of solitude. You guys are the only people who ever respond to me.
>>
>>28222653
We enjoy having you here, Anon.
>>
>>28222406
I was nearly as anxious as you are, years ago. It got better over time more or less naturally as I got more experience interacting with people.

This is going to sound like meme advice, but I really think it's true that if you push yourself a little bit and expose yourself to slightly uncomfortable situations on a regular basis, you can gradually gain confidence and reduce your anxiety.
>>
who else /freeter/ here
>spend free time working on hobbies or trying new things
>moderate college education but no degree
>jack of all trades, master of none
>work 2+ part-time jobs
>introverted and aloof
>>
>>28222653
I'll be your internet friend, anon. I have email and discord.
>>
>>28222616
>>28222653
do you know what's making people reject you? or stopping you from making friends?
>>
File: 1374947132277.jpg (192 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1374947132277.jpg
192 KB, 800x600
>>28222669

i'll never stop pretending this is true my good robot
>>
>>28222887
It is true. But you, ah... you should probably stop doing that to your motherboards.
>>
>24
>neet since high schoo
>never any irl friends
>have only left the house 4 times in the past year, all of which were to go to doctor visits
>>
>>28219609
>18 years old
>only contact is texts to my mother (we communicate via texting, even though we live in the same house), and about ~5 minutes a week with my weedman.
>Havent left the house since I was 14, homeschooled
>stepping outside of my house and the yard gives me a horrible sense of fear.
>>
>>28222887
Not him but it is true.
I too like being arround other robots.
After all you're the only friends I've ever had.
>>
File: rapefugees not welcome.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees not welcome.gif
2 MB, 350x263
no irl or online friends, never leave my room, NEET of 4 years

yep I think I qualify for this thread
>>
Do you all either live off government or parents?
>>
>>28222315
because that takes considerable time and possibly a car. not everyone lives near the wilderness. not everyone enjoys being outside exposed to the sun and insects or cold. not everyone believes in the exercise will make you happy meme.
>>
>>28221971
>Why don't you ever go outside?
>it's not like your stuff or the internet is going anywhere.
exactly
>>
>>28221023
Trigger warning.

No but seriously. Online friends? Any? Voice chat ever?
>>
>>28221971
if I lived somewhere more rural I would
>>
>>28221971
Fear of people. I life in a big city and the streets are always crowded. No nature around.
>>
>having to go out to buy food
I'm fucking tired of getting out of home to buy food in the middle of the night. Even spending the whole day starving sounds better right now
>>
File: JUSTEATMYSHITUP.jpg (26 KB, 220x277) Image search: [Google]
JUSTEATMYSHITUP.jpg
26 KB, 220x277
>>28221023
i know this feel all too well
original comment pls
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.